Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
finally read it today, Amby Di, give me a hug for such a great write upπŸ€—
loved the starting, RaYa dance on "Raat akeli Hai"😍
then Ram's RB mode, Priya's wail and repentance, and of course the ending with Priya in Ram'end ... everything was just perfectπŸ‘
waiting for new OS and yes, SGP😈😈
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

finally read it today, Amby Di, give me a hug for such a great write upπŸ€—

loved the starting, RaYa dance on "Raat akeli Hai"😍
then Ram's RB mode, Priya's wail and repentance, and of course the ending with Priya in Ram'end ... everything was just perfectπŸ‘
waiting for new OS and yes, SGP😈😈

THANK YOU! πŸ€—
LOL that was my favourite part too.. i jsut couldnt help myself.. needed some real talli-priya fun ! πŸ˜‰
Yep. that was exactly how i wanted to see it but of course what I want doesnt matter... πŸ€”
SGP launched! and first post was dedicated to you πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I know you're on it!
Will try and write another one tonight or update my FF.. 
Think i might take a break from writing for a while because my brain just isnt working the way I want it to and I can't organize my thoughts! But dont worry I should be back soon! πŸ˜›

Im glad you liked it! 
I knwo you dont wna hear it but please update your FF too! i need some reading material! And yours is my favourite story cuz its totally different! πŸ˜ƒ
So please okay!! 

πŸ€—
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amby Bambi

Thanks for a masterpiece girl! This had everything! Literally raving and ranting apart from their love for each other which stands out irrespective of how hard they try! Oh loved Rams retort for the dost waala
Pyaar! Sixer pe Sixer! Loved how you made him walk off too! On a daY Iam pissed
With PK, I can actually read till thr and get some peace! But the make up with
Revelation of NIH being the master planner was well done! Loved it girl!

What a brilliant mix of the song with the situation!

Rock on Amby!
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Amby Bambi

Thanks for a masterpiece girl! This had everything! Literally raving and ranting apart from their love for each other which stands out irrespective of how hard they try! Oh loved Rams retort for the dost waala
Pyaar! Sixer pe Sixer! Loved how you made him walk off too! On a daY Iam pissed
With PK, I can actually read till thr and get some peace! But the make up with
Revelation of NIH being the master planner was well done! Loved it girl!

What a brilliant mix of the song with the situation!

Rock on Amby!

Thank youu! Im so glad you liked it hahaha actually I was waiting for you to read it hahahaha.. wanted to see ur reaction πŸ˜‰
Yep, needed the yelling match man! it was totally necessary! I was just fuming when I wrote this!  And obviously no matter what they say to each other, they still love each other and cant live without each other.. and PK finally admitted that in today's episode! 
Yep, the retort was going through my mind when she was doing her bak bak bakwaas! Every thing she said I literally came up with a comeback for LOL.. now they're even...πŸ˜‰
And the make up, i felt like the yelling was enough, it was time for a full breakdown from both of them, so they can let it all out and move on.  

Thanks! 

love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww!!! ambar this os took me back to 31st may epi and the epi after dat.. and the later part i just visualised..thnx for this beautiful os.. :)