Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I finally saw all 3 VMs, Omkara themed one was intense...the music went perfect with the intro of character etc. 

Finally, the careless whisper...what can I say, it was beautiful.  It also helped that my eyes were only looking at DD, I forgot there was a guy next to her 😳

Will be waiting for more superb VMs as the story progresses...yippy the journey starts again. 

Finally, Finally Finally.. Aalsi kahin ki 🤣 And Thanks a lot for commenting..really appreciate it.. 😃
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Mind blowing dream sequence ... great Vm Sang :) Hope to see more 👏

Thanks a ton dear, glad you loved it 😃
faria86 thumbnail
beautiful vm 😍
love it 👍🏼
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Sang,

Finally had the time to come online & sort things. Congrats on new Adda thread.  

Nice work with small bits of promos & starting epis. Have not watch single episode yet but who knows, maybe will watch if it become too hard to resist. But what saw on threads & read, this has good impact. 

Sangs love! So so sorry for the late comment. I'm trying to catch up with all PMs as I haven't gone through them in a long time.

Finally saw all three VMs and my oh my...😲...they are all AMAZING! Perfectly chosen scenes on perfectly chosen songs. What a combo and the finishing result is beautiful.