1st June - Indu's charade revealed to all!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Under the impression that they are spies of some sort, Sanchi and Mehek try slipping into the college campus at night, wrapped secretively within two shawls. Not surprisingly, who else to spot them but our SPY OF SPIES - Manwa (The wheels of the entire story run wholly on the axle of the character called Abhimanyu!!!) He was on his way out. However, becoming baffled by what two girls could be doing so late in the campus and that too all alone, he retraces his steps back into the college. 
Just as the girls proceed to carry out their (well-thought out???) plan, they hear a voice from behind - 
'Stop!' 
Swiftly turning around, they find Abhimanyu Panda confronting them
'What are you both doing here all alone, at this time of the night?'
Apparently, they had thought of a lot of things, but not of a reason to give just in case they had get caught (especially by Abhimanyu Panda!) 
Seeing both their speechless faces, he threatens to call up Indu bhaiyya! (Ya right!)
Mehek immediately tries thwarting his attempts by asking him 'Why do you want to rusticate us from the university Abhimanyu?'
'I don't want to..' he pauses with doubt-filled frowns 'Just tell me the truth...what were you both doing here now...'
Mehek continues sheepishly 'Promise me...that you wouldn't tell Indu bhaiyya anything about all this...'
He repeats 'First tell me the truth...' he indicates to Sanchi 'SHE is a big player...so I can't trust her one bit...but you... you can tell me...'
Mehek whimpers 'I...I brought her along...w...we couldn't complete our computer class assignment because of what your bhaiyyaji did... so we've come here now to complete it...'

Automatically assuming that they were both cheating, Abhimanyu's expression changes to one of an awkward smile. So happy was he to find other rotten apples just like him  'So you both have come here to cheat?'
Mehek smiles very sweetly in response. Their parley continues for a short while and Abhimanyu starts feeling puffed with pride, as Mehek showers him with false words of praise. He slowly shifts sides, starting to take an obvious fancy to Mehek's flirtatious smiles. 
Eventually; he wants to 'extend' his hand of friendship to her, but Mehek curtly ends their conversation with a traditional 'Namaste' instead. 
He had fallen for their trick, for the time being at least!
Sanchi was left impressed by her friend's antics.

Next morning
Enters the stalwart in a green kurta, in a bid to find out how Sanchi would have managed to acquire scholarship without his name attached. However, he is confronted by the usual scenes of crowd surrounding the poster-pillar of the Goswami University!
The latest tamasha for the day -> (Surprise surprise) Another poster requesting all students to assemble in the common room at about 11 am. There was an important revelation to be made about Indu Singh. 
Indu is surprised and apprehensive on reading it. 

Common room
Pushing the students aside, the ruffian reaches the common room and the projector whirrs, kick-starting the entertainment for the day. 
Everyone becomes witness to the recording that had been secretly done by Sanchi & Mehek - Where Indu had rejected her proposal, when Sanchi had tearfully requested him to accept her. 
Abhimanyu takes less than a second to realize that this is what the two girls had been up to the previous night.
On the other hand, Indu is embarassed - he had not expected this turn of events! He does not know what to do. Obviously a few personal emotions had also begun playing out in front of the audience (like his dialogue about how his hand would never move forth to take hers etc etc) and this gnaws on Indu's raw nerve - Ouch! 
Wrathfully, he plucks out the electricity connection to the projector, bringing an immediate end to the drama. He screams out that it is all a ploy.

'No...it is not!' she retaliates
Emerging from behind, Sanchi reveals the entire truth to the small crowd 'I had kept quiet despite everything that Indu Singh did to me, because all these days I thought it was the best course of action...but now, I can take it no longer...' She turns to Indu confidently 'He asked all of you to address me as Mrs Indu Singh...but on another hand, he refuses to even accept me as his wife..' she sums up what the entire charade was about 'Basically, He is just spoiling my life to satisfy his false pride!' (TRUE)

While the dumbstruck Indu is fuming in anger, Abhimanyu feels quite irritated on spotting Mehek sporting a wry smirk. He had been cheated by Sanchi and her friend yet again. He schemes to use their very lies as his next ploy against her. 

Eventually, all the people in the common room understand the gravity of the situation and extend their support to Sanchi 'This is plain hooliganism' they scream in unison. 
Victorious yet again, Sanchi breaks out into a relieved smile and thanks the crowd.
Once again, she confronts Indu who stubbornly refuses to meet eyes with her 'I came here to become something..to achieve something...if you fell in love with me, what is my fault in it...how many times did I try to make you understand that I don't love you...but you never accepted it..how much ever I tried to keep you away, you kept coming close to me...you became obsessed with me..you wanted to destroy me...' her voice finds a new pitch now 'Did you think that if you played the marriage card that I will be shattered and defeated... Sanchi Mathur will not break down so easily...just because you applied Sindoor, I am not going to spoil my life in your name... this might be a wedding for you, but for me it's just a nightmare that I don't  ever want to remember again...' she screams 'This is MY life... and only I decide MY LIFE and how I WANT TO LIVE! A girl is not identified by her husband.. she is identified by her efforts and her fate...'

She faces the crowd once again 'I announce that I do NOT accept this wedding as a wedding at all...' 
As everyone nods their head in accordance, she mellows down the feverish manner in her tone 'Now that all of you know that I have no relationship with Indu.. please stop calling me names like 'Bhabhiji'...please let me live with my self-respect intact... please help me guys...'

Thoroughly convinced by Sanchi's stance, they all start protesting against Indu and voicing their opinion in favour of Sanchi. 
This leaves Indu seething with anger, the anger of defeat and of humiliation. He storms out of the room, soon after.  

We, the audience; are once again subjected to the tell-tale RJN tune

Precap - Indu - 'Mrs Sanchi Indu Singh - you have provoked me to such an extent..that I'm burning inside so badly that this fire can raze anything in its path...'
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Lashy ... thanks for the update...
Manwaa ... was made fool by the two girls once again. Which will give him an opportuinity in future to plan against saachi .

It was saachi mathur day today... Indu singh was quite shocked with all the drama happening around him.

I must say these episodes of SBS are REAL SPOILERS ... we already know what indu singh is going to plan next .

But that s the charm of Anirudh dave ... we will be waiting for him to say that he will be arranging SR in the classroom for saachi mathur.

avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so true rash..Sbs news are spoilers...and seeing indu again in tat groom attire...was not happening..nevertheless...indu and sanchi sr.hopefuly.gud interaction between them(not expecting romantic one)..
.but felt sad for the father...

though i m huge fan of indu and aniruddh...i m loving the characterization of sanchi nowadays..shes a really a courageous girl...and wat she says to indu after the expose was sensible...not over the top yet clear thoughts.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
avishinz   right said...
Saachi stole the show today... that is what CV's are focusing on ...
They must have realized by now that ... this show is a story about a girl and the Guy in the show is getting famous day by day.😃
So, they changed the track and now saachi is taking over ...👍🏼
avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true that guy is getting popular day by day instead of the girl...

oh i like indu so much...did u see his eyes today...they had focussed on his eyes and i culd see red outlines  ..or was i hallucinating
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avishinz

So true that guy is getting popular day by day instead of the girl...

oh i like indu so much...did u see his eyes today...they had focussed on his eyes and i culd see red outlines  ..or was i hallucinating

see that is why we love AD... without speaking anything ... he can do wonders...

HIS EYES OMG... sahi kaha ... i was lost for a moment... what was saachi saying i was least bothered ...
ps_ilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@lashy! Mindblowing update!! Thank you! Waiting to catch up on the episode - but really enjoyed your take on it!
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx lashy for the update.. it was great as usual..
manuwa ohh god what to say i loved it while he was getting fooled by these galz... mehak ha ha😆 she was just fooling him n OMG mauwa never realized it for a moment ha ha😆

ohh god today was sanchi's day... ha ha ha aaj achaa laga usk kuch dialogues...
indu's eyes OMG dint notice anything when they showed his eyes... haaye so in love with him...

indu again ha ha Your panters were right... they know their bhabhi  ji so well 😆😆
wapas phass gaye beta ha ha

precap- SR we know that already...

avi & rash- mat pucho yaar usne toh deewana bana dala hume...😍

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Shraddha, amazing update. Sounds like a powerhouse episode and performance by our Sanchi dearest. Good for her...omg...I can't believe I jump around in my efforts to support them both. God I love AD! Looking forward to watching the episode tonight!
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great post as usual Lashy, loved your comments!

I didn't really bother watching most of today's epi, just caught the last few mins. But I think that was the only scene really worth watching!

I really enjoyed seeing Sanchi telling Indu exactly how she felt, and the way she showed everyone the truth. Still she needed to use a lie and couple of tricks to prove the truth, but what the hell she got the result she wanted! And that was to gain the student's support. But oh, I almost forgot she won the latest round of tit for tat with Indu too.

Indu humiliated her, and caused a scene, so she too had to cause an even bigger tamasha to score higher on their game of one-upmanship. You see that was the one thing I didn't like about her public expose of Indu. The fact that it was public. For a girl who claims that all she wants to do is study in peace and be left alone, she sure has a funny way of showing it! As she does certain acts that instead indicate that she actually loves being the centre of attention!
Not only this public denouncement of Indu and their sham marriage, but blabbing the truth of Veenaji's fake suicide to the press is another incident that springs to mind where Sanchi happily basked in the spotlight.

Until of course it all goes wrong, and she's made to suffer, for making Indu look like an fool. Lol when is Sanchi going to learn, that fooling and stabbing Indu in the back, always turns out to be a seriously bad thing to do! She should have just followed Mahak's advice and gone straight to the administration office yesterday to get her forms filled out with her proof. When Indu found out that would have been enough of an insult to him, that he had been tricked. But humiliating him publicly yet again...ouch Sanchi, I just struggle to see how she can keep making the same mistake over and over!

And yes finally my dream love story of creepy mannu and smirky mahak seems to have begun! Lol I have wanted their pairing from day one of the intro of both characters! I think if mannu actually falls for makak and vice versa then it will be good for Sanchi in the long run as she can then have links to both Indu and Prabal. This will really benefit her, as all signs seem to indicate that, she will stand against one or both of them during elections.
Today's' epi especially seemed to hint towards that as she took centre stage and gained the student's support and respect. We can all see that she can easily garner votes now. Plus Sanchi has the added advantage of being a class topper, and generally wanting what is best for the uni! I just hope she doesn't get too lost in her determination to destroy Indu; else she will end up being another useless candidate!

What I don't get is how Mannu plans to hurt Sanchi and Mahak with the fact that they lied and sneaked onto the campus. What can he possibly do with that knowledge? Is he going to report them for illegally trespassing onto the campus? How can he say he saw them doing so without getting into trouble himself for being on campus after hours?! Plus would Indu really care when they put their plans into action to expose him? Or that they lied to Mannu?! So how is he going to use this knowledge to hurt them?!

Coming to the SR scene, a hell of a lot things confuse me here! Firstly how the heck did Indu and his gang manage to get an actual bed into the classroom without anyone saying anything! Plus these same students( as it seems going by the outfit Sanchi was wearing), who supported and promised to stand by her a few hrs ago, now suddenly go blind, deaf and dumb when Indu carts her off to the classroom for their SR! Or are they all tricked into believing that she wanted to go?
Plus did anyone notice on SBS that during that clip Indu was shown bleeding from a gash on his head?! Lol I bet Sanchi does beat him with the duster!

Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago