BHBK Written Update 1st June-Well Done team!

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

I'd like to congratulate the entire team of BHBK for giving it an excellent start .
The first week has been pretty impressive and we hope it continues to win hearts for weeks and months to come...(not sure abt years)
πŸ˜†
also
Thanks you and well done to all the forum members for keeping the forum active and interesting...hope we can make this show a success !
πŸ€—

Now on to the update...

"Subah ki shuruwat Kanhaiya makkhan se" says supermodel Niharika in a very seductive way...
The entire Vaishnav family and Polomi are present at the ad film shoot for Kanhaiya dairy products and are disappointed with Niharika who is known for endorsing  weight loss and cosmetics products.
Krish is not happy with the model and asks Polomi to send her away...Polomi yells at Krish and says she cannot do such an unprofessional thing...Surbhi/Taalbhi didi tells off krish and Polomi and asks them not to tag their personal issues to work...Niharika is giving retakes when Baa comes and feeds Krish some snack(cudn't catch the name) and Krish refuses to eat...She then offers it to Polomi and jokes with her to give her Rs.10 for it...Krish instantly comes up with an idea and immediately asks Polomi to get Niharika's pack up done...When asked who will do their ad now, Krish shares his idea of getting Baa to endorse their products instead. Niharika isn't happy with her pack up and calls Polomi unprofessional and leaves without returning the signing amount...Polomi is upset and leaves...At home she types out her resignation and her mum says its good that she is resigning...coz  both Krish and her need time alone to realize what they mean to each other...

Next scene has Baa trying to get the act in the ad right but doesn't do well...Surbhi tells Krish that  his gut feeling about Baa should be drained down the gutter coz Baa isn't right for the ad...Yashoda overhears Surbhi and to get Baa to perform better she says she can do the ad instead...Baa gets worried and instantly gives the perfect shot with the correct lines...Krish cheerfully looks at his mum to thank her but coz of the previous day fiasco he only manages a half  thumbsup...

Everyone is back home and Krish walks in a little later screaming Baa's name in joy...He tells Baa that her performance in the ad was superhit...Just then Polomi calls Surbhi and says that she has emailed her resignation over...Surbhi tells her that she will accept the resignation but also says that she should know why Krish did what he did ...Polomi ponders over the reason...

Vaishnav family is watching Baa's ad on TV and is very happy with the way its comes out when Polomi walks in with a sorry face ,Namita greets her in ...Pappa ji  tells Krish that he took the right decision to cast Baa ...and though they werent happy with his impulsive move in the morning, now they know how right he was...krish tells pappa to tell Polomi that...Yashoda congratulates Krish and says he did well...Krish asks if she is still upset with her and she says yes coz it takes time for her to forgive...She tells Krish to sort out the issues with Polomi and leaves...Krish and Polomi have a patch up and Polomi leaves after a cute convo with Krish...

Next morning Yashoda is getting ready to go to the Purani Haveli for ekadashi pooja...Krish (looking super awesome in a sky blue shirt and khaki trousers) is working on his laptop when Baa asks Namita to give her the makeup Polomi had got from Italy...the truth about Baa donating her kidney to Namita when she was a kid is revealed...Vrajlal pacifies Namita and asks her to be good to Baa...Baa comes dressed like a model and says that she's gonna take up modelling as her full time career...Yashoda is about to leave when Vrajlal reminds her of the gajra she forgot to wear...they have a cute romatic moment ...Krish notices how his pappa is a master at keeping everyone happy...Yashoda leaves...

Krish goes up to his pappa and asks how he manages to keep everyone happy from Baa to Namita...Pappa ji gives his gyan about women ...that they think from their heart and steers the topic to Polomi ...he tells Krish that Polomi loves him and its quite evident from her behaviour...he tells Krish to come to a decision soon and not to keep her hanging...Krish absorbs pappaji's advice and makes up his mind to act on it...

Next scene is of Polomi and her mom...She tells Polomi how Krish has never made the first move with anything ...its always her who makes the effort...Polomi tells her mom that its no big deal and gets thinking herself when the door bell rings and its Krish at the door ...Polomi indirectly tells her mom that she was wrong about Krish ...

Krish drags Polomi out of the house and says he needs to take her somewhere...He cups her face and says that he doesnt know what love is but she sure does and should have taken the lead in their relationship...Mom watches them and is relieved that things are coming on track between them...

Yashoda is on her way to badi Haveli when she spots a tired couple waitjng along the side of the road...she goes and asks what the matter is...the lady is very talkative and says that the bus broke down and left them there...the others got a lift but they didnt ...Yashoda offers them a lift when they say they are going to the haveli as well...The lady says her daughter has gone to get some water for her husband ...

Krish takes Polomi to a mandir on a hill top and tells her that  they are gonna get enaged today...Polomi is super happy and so is Krish to see her smile...Rajnibala makes her entry and is shown walking up with a pitcher ...the screen freezes on her face...

Precap for Monday: Krish and Polomi exchange rings( I think Krish had a can opener and followme had some scrap metal ring) and on the other side Rajjo is shown dancing in the pooja and Yashoda prays to God that she finds a girl like her for Krish...Lots of drama in store

*Krish looked the best today
*Polomi and her mum's convo was nice and so was the one between Krish and his pappa
*Kanhaiya makkhan ki jai !!!

Have a lovely weekend guys and good luck with the swayamvar(if u are participating),I have extended the dates and now you have a chance to make an entry any time during the weekend :)

cheers
Hina

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Hina

So Next Monday Krish And Paulomi Will Get Engaged 

And Bahu Rajjo Will Also Enter

Eagerly Waiting For The Episode
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update hina

going by tanya's fill in, looks like a lot happened today
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Quite a nice episode today...much better than yesterday's!   Rajjo makes her entrance at the very end...😊

Krish looked absolutely charming today!  sigh! β˜ΊοΈ
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
looks like a long episode... cant wait to watch it

the blue and khaki's from the e24 segment, right? he did look so cute in that
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina for beautiful update, I am waiting for RajniBala to enter. I think I have seen Palomi in other serial and she wasn't positive there so she hasn't sinked into, yet.
Obviously watching it for Gaurav and hoping this girl is good. She looks cute from promos. I love Namita and his dad.

I was initally confused on storyline, but I think I get it. Sounds interesting, so later the title will be apt😊.
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bbbccc

Thanks Hina for beautiful update, I am waiting for RajniBala to enter. I think I have seen Palomi in other serial and she wasn't positive there so she hasn't sinked into, yet.

Obviously watching it for Gaurav and hoping this girl is good. She looks cute from promos. I love Namita and his dad.

I was initally confused on storyline, but I think I get it. Sounds interesting, so later the title will be apt😊.

Benaf was playing a negative character in Zee Tv's Choti Bahu
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update Hina babe πŸ€—  Have I mentioned how much I love your updates ?πŸ˜ƒ

Krish and Poulomi exchange rings at a mandir and are engaged now? Aaarrrgghhh...😡 Krish is so handsome but that was a dumb thing to do, especially when he knows how his mother feels. He should've talked to YashoBen first.

Poulomi offers resignation because her and Krish had a difference of opinions?  Why does anything that happens between Krish and Poulomi so very childish? Tell me I'm not the only one feeling that here...πŸ˜•

Rajjo Ben made an entry... finally. It was about time. *rolling eyes*

Oh and thanks for the swayamvar reminder and extention of the date.. it was indeed a short notice before, but now we have time to make a splash πŸ˜‰

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Thinker_Belle

Thanks for the detailed update Hina babe πŸ€—  Have I mentioned how much I love your updates ?πŸ˜ƒ

Krish and Poulomi exchange rings at a mandir and are engaged now? Aaarrrgghhh...😡 Krish is so handsome but that was a dumb thing to do, especially when he knows how his mother feels. He should've talked to YashoBen first.

Poulomi offers resignation because her and Krish had a difference of opinions?  Why does anything that happens between Krish and Poulomi so very childish? Tell me I'm not the only one feeling that here...πŸ˜•

Rajjo Ben made an entry... finally. It was about time. *rolling eyes*

Oh and thanks for the swayamvar reminder and extention of the date.. it was indeed a short notice before, but now we have time to make a splash πŸ˜‰

thanks Tanu babe, u dont know what a content feeling it is to be doing updates for Gaurav's show...I just cant get over the fact that he is back and here to stay ...
the wait had been too long and I'm just elated that his show is doing pretty good*touchwood*

Umm, about Krish and Polomi exchanging rings, well Yashoben did ask him to sort out the differences so its Krish's impulsive way to go about things...
Yashoben cant blame him coz she herself asked him to patch up with followme

Rajjoben looks pretty gaon ki gori types...guess she'll have a makeover when she becomes the bahu of Vaishnav family ...the long hair me no like :(

btw I think Gaurav looks really sexy when he is driving...any guesses why?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hina babe, YashoBen asked to sort out the differences.. not to get engaged!!!  😳 Who mistakes "sort out differences" to "I'm ok with you getting married to her"???? πŸ˜•

@Gaurav's driving - I know what you mean πŸ˜ƒ but care to elaborate?πŸ˜‰