BHBK- Written Update 31st May

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thyaya Thayya Thayy

Episode starts with the lady waling down the stairs who turns out to be the Maharaj. The Maharaj is doing some song and dance routine when Yashoda tells him not to mention Swayamwar as its Vivahotsav. She tells him to go off.

Namita is introducing some friend of hers called Nupur to Yashodha. Krish hears the name and comes there. He recognises her as the girl in his school and both starts teasing each other. Yashodha is lovingly watching the camaraderie of both when Krish hugs Nupur. Palomi is coming down the stairs when she sees this and is very upset. She runs down the stairs and goes out. Namita sees this and informs Krish who goes behind her. 
Krish asks palomi what is the matter . Palomi tells him that she cant see this. Krish is confused and asks her why is she leaving. Palomi replies that she knows he is busy hence she is going. Krish says that he is not busy just enjoying himself. Palomi says she saw that. Palomi says that why cant he understand. Krish is again confused and asks her what is she saying. Palomi says that who was the girl who Yashodha was praising and Krish was hugging. Krish says that she is his school friend to which Palomi replies that she knows all his schoolfriend but he never mentioned Nupur. Krish says that she is not that close that;s why and what is wrong if her huggeds her, Palomi never had problems when he hugged Angie in Italy. palomi says that is totally different, here all girls are vying for his attention. Krish says that nothing is different and Palomi is upset again and turns to go. Krish says that he is aware that she loves him but he has already told her that he dsnt understand all that stuff.
Palomi gets angry and leaves from there. Krish also returns to the house. 

In the house Yashoda is speaking to prospective bride's family when they see Krish coming. She goes towards Krish who tells her that he is not interested in meeting anyone now. Yashodha tries explainning that all have come for him, but Krish refuses to listen and walks off. Yashodha tells everyone that Krish is not feeling well.

Palomi reaches home and is upset. Her mother notices this and tries to cheer her up. Palomi is confused regarding Krish's behaviour.

At Krish's house
Daadi is refusing to pay the event manager as Krish's marriage was not fixed. Yashodha supports Daadi. Yashoda goes to talk to Krish but is stopped by his dad. Yashoda says that Krish has let them down in front of the society and she wants to know the reason for the behaviour. His dad advises he will talk to Krish instead of Yashodha as both Yashodha and Krish are upset at the moment.

Krish is searching for some medicine and is unable to find it. He is getting allery all over his body. Namita comes and advises him to call up Palomi and ask her. Krish shouts at her that Palomi started the fight and he will not call. Namita says she will call just then Palomi calls. Namita tells her about the medicine and Palomi advises the location. Palomi dsnt cut the call till Krish takes the medicine. Krish puts the phone on speaker and Palomi informs him about an ad shoot tomorrow. Krish says why is he not aware about it. to which Palomi replies that when he was busy hugging Nupur she was working. Krish again flares up that whats the big deal in hugging when Palomi hangs up. 

Krish is by the poolside playing the Mandolin recalling all the moments. His father arrives there and tries to talk to him. Krish says he dsnt want to talk now to which his father agrees but tells him not to waste time and make sure that its not too lateand hee always wants his son tpo play a happy tune whenever he holds the mandolin. Krish is left thinking.

Daadi is sleeping on the couch murmuring about the superb food when Yashodha comes there and tells her to sleep in her room. Daadi praises her that she takes good care of her.

Precap
Krish is confused about Palomi when his dad says that whatever is there in Palomi's heart we can see in her eyes but he has to be sure about himself and whatever it is he should be too late. 
Yashodha is going somewhere when she meets a couple. She offers them a lift to which they tell her that they are waiting for theor daughter who has gone to get water. We see entry of Rajnibala tomorrow.

Sorry for the mistakes guys could not do a more detailed update due to electricity problems...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thks for the detailed update.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so much Neha 🤗
its so good to be reading your updates again
cheers!
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx For The Update Neha
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the detailed update. keep it up
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nehaaa! 🤗

Thanks for the super fast updates yaar! I'm so glad you're here. I dont get to see the episode till late in the day, so your superfast update is something I can rely on..😊

So Krish got upset and left the vivahotsav? (So GLAD the swayamvar didnt happen 😆)

RadhaRAni turned out to be the cook?😕  I was waiting for the dance performance...😔

So only Polomi knows Krish's allergy medication... hmmm?

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Neha for your update...I remember how superfast you were with updates on the YPNHK and DSDV forums!! ðŸ¤—

I was really disappointed not to see Radharani today...😔...I was looking forward to taking caps of the RRben effect!!

Instead we got Nupur effect on Krish and effect of Nupur effect on Followme!! ðŸ˜†

I don't know why, but after today's episode, I have a feeling Followme is very much involved in the reason for BHBK!! ðŸ˜’

daffodil81 thumbnail

thanks for the update
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Shobha Ben, you think so?? ðŸ˜•
So he will marry Rajjo Ben and then realize he actually loved followme?  Its all followme's fault, I tell you... its so hard to fall in love if you're doing the "Aankhen band karo, and if you see me you love me"  routine...😒
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

honestly I didnt like the epi very much today :(
the only saving grace was Gaurav in his black t-shirt looking super awesome with his hair all messed and later when he was sitting with the mandolin by the pool...

Followme and Yashoben both didnt impress...