m001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The episode begins with Viren hugging Jeevika, but Jeevika shows her angry look towards him.Viren tells Jeevika that she was overreacting for Manvi,so jeevika gets angry and leaves.Viren comes inside Virat's room and tells him that jeevika is not talking with him because he scolded her  for taking too much care of Manvi.Virat says to Viren that he knows that Jeevika loves Manvi very much,so he should not scold Jeevika.

Viren realizes his mistake and goes to meet Manvi.Viren says to Manvi that Jeevika should have scolded her like that.Manvi gets angry in filmy style and says not to talk anything against Jeevika as she has all rights to scold her.Both Viren nad Manvi laugh at the moment and Viren ask her to go for breakfast.

Suddenly, Manvi notices Viren's photo in newspaper and reads that Viren has achieved great young lawyer award.Everyone congratulates Viren and Jeevika comes to congratulate him.Viren tries to ignore jeevika making her jealous,but Jeevika also ignores him and leaves.Viren says Virat to convince Jeevika.

Virat goes to talk to jeevika and they converse about Viren's rage.Viren comes there,pretends to be angry,and says that if Jeevika wants to congratulate him then can attend the award function.

At the office,Viren gets upset thinking that everyone congratulated him except Jeevika.Jeevika calls him and congratulates for his achievement,then they have some romantic talks.Manvi asks Jeevika why she did not get ready for function.Jeevika tells Vien used to choose sari for him,but he is not here.So,Manvi brings Vrat and ask him to choose sari for Jeevika.Virat chooses blue color sari for Jeevika and she thanks him.In the room,Manvi come inside Virat's room and Virat says that he want to make his family proud like Viren.Manvi says best of luck to him and leaves.

Precap- Viren is getting the award and everyone is asking about Jeevika before the awards ceremony begins but she is nowhere to be seen. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
254 views but only one comment and few likes...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was shocking!

I was just finishing the update. LOL.

But it's fine, I was kind of late.
Thanks for covering up, please PM me next time :)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i guess mayb summut happens 2 manvi and jeevika goes looking 4 her as a result fails 2 b present wen viren gts the award... m guessing her care and concern 4 manvi wil lead 2 evry1 feeling jeevika is neglecting them...so mre probz 4 jeevika in her married life