Users

Frequent Posters

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Made you something to say thank you πŸ€— x

You Iishiben are the best 😊 x

Awww Kalapan dii tame to bestest chooπŸ€—.. Loved this. Embarrassed Thanku.. πŸ€—

I am gonna download this and keep it on my phone. Embarrassed
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Ah Kalpana..!! What a beautiful.. beautiful compilation!! Such lyrics and pictures!! Sigh!

And I am so overwhelmed with the dedication I must say!! No words can do justice to what I feel about it..!! πŸ€—

I believe in angels.. Yes.. Khushi is an angel in Arnav's life.. his guiding light! The one he looks upon as his strength to make him walk through the darkness with hope in his heart!
Its only because of her, his dream of her, his fantasy.. that he can take anything head on and keep moving ahead! For the destination is one beautiful reality..! He has to cross a stream to reach out to her.. to let her know of his love for her! And then they have another stream to cross.. Oh they will cross it.. together!

I fell into a trance..
and was in my beloved's garden
I was drunk through dance
and incoherently begged her pardon

The flowers of existence
had burst in peacock bloom..
But when I woke up sober
locked within a room..

The garden is gone and there's
a pain inside my head..
And though I am separated
from the dream.. it isn't dead..

~Rumi~

I'm in a trance ... here's a little something to say thank you πŸ€—

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Ah Kalpana..!! What a beautiful.. beautiful compilation!! Such lyrics and pictures!! Sigh!

And I am so overwhelmed with the dedication I must say!! No words can do justice to what I feel about it..!! πŸ€—

I believe in angels.. Yes.. Khushi is an angel in Arnav's life.. his guiding light! The one he looks upon as his strength to make him walk through the darkness with hope in his heart!
Its only because of her, his dream of her, his fantasy.. that he can take anything head on and keep moving ahead! For the destination is one beautiful reality..! He has to cross a stream to reach out to her.. to let her know of his love for her! And then they have another stream to cross.. Oh they will cross it.. together!

I fell into a trance..
and was in my beloved's garden
I was drunk through dance
and incoherently begged her pardon

The flowers of existence
had burst in peacock bloom..
But when I woke up sober
locked within a room..

The garden is gone and there's
a pain inside my head..
And though I am separated
from the dream.. it isn't dead..

~Rumi~

This post needs to be framed, Shwets!πŸ‘
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Edited~

SK, I apologize for the late response...You continue to be inspired, hun!😊  What an absolutely beautiful dedication!!!  And an equally poignant response from our darling, Shweta!! This song holds a lot of meaning and memories for me...Abba was a staple in my childhood as my parents were/are big fans!...I have their entire collection on my iPod.  

"Khushi", he whispers...hoping the apparition is true...But she confirms its only a dream, always has been.  Those glimpses of the times they've had together just confirm how much he misses her.  Her caress, her care, and her love.  Finally, he wants that very dream that she dared to share with her friends & her Amma at her friend Preeto's wedding.  Yet, the hurt, and the pain he has caused her eclipse everything else...at least in that moment.  The repentance has begun...

Your collages say it all, sweetie...His eyes and hands did all the talking today, as they often do...Reaching out to her like never before.  This time in love, want and need...Desperate in his pain, he continues to wait for her...

He has now "crossed the stream"...Reality and fantasy alongside in his psyche...Bound by the past, yet no hope for the future, 'til she finds him...his angel...his everything...

SA 😳 I must share some credit with Abba & my inspiration, she has quite the effect on me and my work ... d'you know I'd picked this song before seeing the episode ... I knew somehow, I would make it work ... glad you liked it !

The collages were special again but then to be honest, each and every post I make like this, is ... I'm like a parent I guess, can't pick favourites among my offspring  ... as always you say it so well, that I have nothing to add !

Hope your goodbyes weren't too painful ... as your own loved ones cross the stream πŸ€— x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy76

Beautiful..πŸ€—
Last 3 mins were fabulous today and his emotions..his dreams ..reflection of his current state of mind...perfectly capturedπŸ‘πŸΌ. And what perfect songfor them matching Khushi's dialogue "Sapna hi to hain"😳...bringing his senses back

I loved every pic today and yes we know time is not right now...we will wait for the right timeπŸ˜‰

Luv u kalpz❀️

πŸ€— oh you know I'll do anything for a hug from you πŸ˜‰ ... I'm not talking "smalls" with you though, good Abba loving girl that I am Embarrassed x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssnair

wow...  beautiful... πŸ˜Š

😊 thank you x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: pikudika

6000 miles away and still you can put a smile on mah face!!  Thank you!

And seeing you and your Kung Fu Awesomeness makes my day too S πŸ˜‰ x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelgirls

lovely post...good job πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for sharing...!!!!!!

My pleasure, glad you liked it 😊 x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: seriallover17

That was so emotional!
Another lovely post!
Thanks a ton!

😊 thank you - forgive me really behind with PM reading - will get to your super story soon πŸ˜‰ x
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Kalpana,

Bas aasoon ke siwa kuchh nazar nahi aa rahaa hai..
Maine bahot koshish ki ke kuchh likhoo nazaraane ke taur par -

Par dil aise bhar aaya hai..ke lafzoan ne  bhi chup si thaan li hai..

Ab samjh bhi lo humari khamoshi
iss mein bhi hai raaz ek mohabbat ka...

Edited by Lovely1 - 12 years ago