QueenB thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

my opinon:

Ronit is ugly. he has like a cheap face. . no offense to ppl who dont agree. πŸ˜›

i think pooja and Ashmit look cute together but sometimes they do a little too much.

wut do u think about this topics?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Well, thats just your taste na? πŸ˜Š Nothing wrong in that. 😊

I wouldn't call Ronit ugly tho ~ because he's just the type of guy who likes to take good care of his face. A lot of guys do that nowadays ... thats what you call ⭐️ "A Metrosexual Man". ⭐️

When Ashmit first came on the show at the press conference I was really diggin him. He looked really hot and cool. 😎 πŸ˜›

I don't really like comparing Ashmit with Ronit either because I think they both share some of the same QUALITIES. Don't you think?

πŸ˜› Well, if you can't see it then thats okay. πŸ˜†

😊 Thats just what I think. 😊
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't like ronit too . though i don't think he is ugly
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenB

my opinon:

Ronit is ugly. he has like a cheap face. . no offense to ppl who dont agree. πŸ˜›

i think pooja and Ashmit look cute together but sometimes they do a little too much.

πŸ˜† i agree w/u. Ronit's face is like turtule face... oh god u look soooo ugly.  was da director blind when they hired ronit for this role. they know in india looks matter..  (film industry view ofcourse)

❀️❀️❀️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❀️❀️❀️

Edited by KhoobsuratKhusi - 19 years ago
nadimah thumbnail

i wudnt say ronit is ugly but i do think pooja and ashmit make a betta couple and hope dey stay 2gether.

nadimah xx

my opinon:

πŸ˜† i agree w/u. Ronit's face is like turtule face... oh god u look soooo ugly.  was da director blind when they hired ronit for this role. they know in india looks matter..  (film industry view ofcourse)

❀️❀️❀️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❀️❀️❀️

*Angel Diya* thumbnail
Ronit is cute, very cute and Ashmit is very ugly! Sorry if I am offending people but that is just my opinion also, the picture that liami504l (have i spelt that right, if i havnt sorry) has put on of ronit, he looks cute there!πŸ˜†
dancing babe thumbnail
i don't think ronit looks ugly but asmit and pooja's jodi looks better.
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
who gives a damn about who/what looks ugly..my opinin....A SHARK is SCARY with SHARP TEETHπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
|iami5o4| thumbnail
Well, ASHMIT is one shark I wouldn't mind swimming with... ~! πŸ˜‰
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Who kkares about ASHMIT (shark) I mean all SHARKS....ooh and TIGERS AN LIONS ans CROCS as well.......all of them has...FREAKY TEETHπŸ˜†