Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaviya10

MAYU dii!...i dont mind you calling me kavi at all...

Im so sorry for commenting so late...my PC is driving me crazy its full of problems...

Fantastic...Mind blowing...very touchy and emotional...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you for the lovely os...Cant wait for the next update...

KaviπŸ€—Thanks for replying!😳

I will update very soon!πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Mayu
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ€—Hello AllπŸ€—

Hope You All Enjoy The OS And Leave Your Wonderful Replies!πŸ˜ƒ

😳Dedicated To All My RaYa Fans!😳

Part 2

The next morning her daughter came running downstairs from her room with wearing her uniform. It was her first day at school, and Priya had made sure that Rhea attended the most prestigious school of Dubai. After all she was Ram's daughter.

Priya: "Lo aa gayi meri shaitan. Kitni baar samjha tumhe, dheere chala karo. Gir jaaogi."

Rhea: "Nahi giroongi maa. Biklkul nahi."

And with that she saw that her granny came in the dining with sweets in her hand.

Maa: "Are Rhea bete, aaj tumhara pehla din hai na scholl ka, to yeh mithai le lo. Accha hota hai meetha khana. Kaam hamesha accha hota hai."

Rhea: "Theek hai Dadi."

She bent down and seeked blessings from her mother as well as her granny and Priya walked to the bus stop to drop her daughter.

Priya: "Theek se jaana aur saara khana khatam karna. Tumhare favorite aloo paratha diye hai maine."

Rhea: "Haa maa. Ab bye!"

With that she left like a rocket. She was excited to go to school. Make new friends. She was just like her mother, talkative, bubbly and cheerful.

She reaches the school and everyone she meets; she makes new friends, enjoys her life, is very naughty and even pulls pranks on her friends and even her teacher.

That very day, her first day in school, the trustee of the school comes to see how the school is functioning. It was started in his father's honor, after Ram moved to Dubai to expand his business in the Middle East! He still had no clue about where Priya was. Though he knew that she betrayed him, a part of him was unable to believe that she would ever do that to him. But as she has said, he only believed what he wanted to. Even if he wanted to seek redemption, it was too late. He had lost her badly.

He came in the school and sat in the garden on a bench. He saw kids running around here and there. He remembered Priya with Neha's kids. He remembered talking to her about having children. And when she gave him the news, he was broken, why? Because he believed that the kid was not his. He hadn't fathered it.

He sat pondering and reliving his memories, and there came Rhea.

Rhea: "What happned uncle? Aren't you the trustee of our school? Hello sir."  She said while folding her hands and bowing in front of him to show respect.

Ram was amazed to see such a small girl with such values. He was mesmerized. He reciprocated and blessed her.

Ram: "So you are an Indian?"

Rhea: "Yes sir. We left India years ago. Now I live here with my mother and my granny. My mother works as a teacher in a college. She is very strict."

Ram smiled at the innocence of the girl. She just told him everyting that she shouldn't be.

She placed her hands onm her mouth,

Rhea: "Oops! Maa ne kaha tha kisi ajnabee se baat nahi karte."

Ram: "Are par main ajnabaae kaha hoon? Main to ab aapka dost hoon na. banegi meri dost?"

Rhea: "Bilkul. To agar aap mere dost hai, to kya aap mujhe black forest pastry kharred ke denge?"

Ram: "Bilkul doonga."

Rhea: "Wo maa kehti hai, ki aisi cheeze roz nahi khaani chahiye. Bura hota hai. Mere papa ko bhi yeh pasand hai. Par pata nahi mere papa mere saath kyun hai hai?"

With that Ram took the angel in his arms, got her the pastry and left her home. And an unusual feeling kept lingering in his mind.

He went back to his apartment and sat down. He ordered a large aloo paratha and extra butter with it. And he remembered again how Priya had come yelling at him to stop him from eating it. He hoped she would come again.

With memories, her blurred photo and her dupatta, he slept hoping to meet Priya soon!

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the RaYa fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!πŸ˜ƒ

Please press the like button!😳

Love And Luck Always!

Mayuuu 

kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mayu it was so Cute...Loved the Convo btw Ram & Rhea...loved it so much...
and loved the part of Ram missing Priya...jaldi unite kardo...

Thanks for the lovely update and the PM...pls do continue...will be waiting for the next part...
Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... but why too short... rhea is too too too sweet ...

when ram will meet priya and come to know rhea is his daughter his princess... his angel ... .. oops after watcing promos cant stop admiring lil pcincess. ... she is so cute...

waiting for rayas milian when will they come face to face...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mayu great going ... awesome ..plz cont soon
thanks for the pm
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mayu superb 
continue soonπŸ˜‰
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mayu it was just awesome. Love u for this update and thanks for the pm. Update soon
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the updates were just wow and super
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AWESOMEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thanks for the PM😳😳😳...Continue Next Part A S A PπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...Superb...just out of this world..⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
:thumbs up:

cntinue sn.. <3