Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Farewell Note to Mona Wasu:---->
"Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart you will always be as Richa."

"Love Makes you Evil", Richa reminds it again and again. Richa's love on kunal is so deeper. To gain back his love, she behaved as bad as can be. Her love is out of control, went extreme and finally lost grasp on her true love finally remained as a spoiler.

" It is so sad that Mona wasu is leaving us and moving on".

Its not a great surprise change of persons in Daily soaps.

Richa being around Sinal is a real delight, where her each and every cruel plan brings more closeness between sinal.  Her role is so strong, it helped to the show a lot. Ofcourse at the end of day, the success of the show lay on the shoulders of Lead couple only... But i can say, Richa's role helped sinal for being a best couple. I didnt see Richa as only villian of show, but also as a Insecure, Jealous, aggressive and who always protects herself only.  Mona won the role by her best attempts of stealing focus and she made a lasting impression to the character RICHA. .
Mona has made some standards to the role play of Richa... as this character should be like this only... and... every one liked it.

Its quite difficult to accept another person in place of Mona. But still... for the new comer who ever it is (accord to recent article, its Sonia Singh), its little diffcult to reach viewers expectations in first glan itself. Because, by personality wise, acting wise, mannerrism wise Mona made high standards to the Richa character.
Sonia,  a new girl, living in the already existing character, it will be difficult to grab viewers focus in first impression and it takes little time to understand the exact nature of character and act upto standards.

I hope, Sonia will try to give her best attempts to reach viewers expectations.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much for making this post Gaythri.

Well i can't imagine someone else playing richa, as I'm use to see her, for me richa has the same figure, same voice and face as mona. well ill try to accept the new actrees as richa.

But one shouldn't forget that, we , sinal fans were able to hate richa/witcha only becoz of Mona wasu's fab acting. She is extremely talented, and did justice to her hole. Now she is leaving, its really sad. Well we should move on and let mona move on her life and career.

And Finally justt wanted to say 

Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
Aditi147 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mona Wasu- I'm gonna miss u like hell!!!! πŸ˜­   you really made the character so evil, cruel, selfish, jealous- in short so ALIVE! 
hope u do as good in ur next ventures! πŸ€—
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Can't even think any other actress in the role ritcha/witcha.

We all sinal fans were able to hate the character of ritcha/witcha fom the core of heart because of fabulous and mindblowing acting by Mona Wasu. She has done complete justice 2 her role of ritcha/witcha.

Ritcha was the main reason fr the closeness of SINAL. Her flop plans only makes the path for kunal-siddhi 2 come close to each other.

Hopes whoever the new actress casted fr the role of ritcha will portray her character in well manner so tht we can accept our new Richa Thakral.

πŸ˜”MISS U MONA WASUπŸ˜”

Also hopes tht we will c Mona Wasu soon on-screen in any other show.

Edited by amul2012 - 11 years ago
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mona i will miss u a lot ... 😭u r just perfect for richa role...πŸ‘u make us to hate u...πŸ‘ n in every scene u do realy welll... πŸ‘i badly miss u... 😭whenever i saw new one ,...😊 i mis u for sure... 😊u r too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Mona Vasu - One of the versatile actor - We will miss her in the role of Richa.
She had done justice to the role. The obsessed lover played by her was a treat to watch. She had a charm of her own.

We all hated her to the core - which means she did her part very very very well!

All the best to her for her future endeavours!
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mona Vasu was brilliant as Richa. Her acting was phenomenal so wishing her the very best for whatever she is pursuing ahead in the future :)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
wishing mona all the best for her future venture...
though sonia is a good actress...but seriously mona made richa thakral a life character...can't imagine any actress in the role of richa thakral except for mona...she played the role par excellent...i will miss her n her flop planning to separate kunal-siddhi...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ohh god i dont think i can continue watching this how , she was awesome

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Do anyone know why Moan left the show ? when she got nomination in ITA , She even become famous due to her evil role