OS tere bin (on spoilers, hut,shot etc )

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EONi6cG7eaQ[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy vm till then
ignore mistakes i am not good in vms
i don't understand Punjabi but this song always attracted me ,& make my spine shiver.& make me cry ,why that i don't know😕

sorry for mistakes in advance 
He was stand next to the wall of OP , its being over hour , he was just trying to peep in the door ,but he was not able to see anything, he just sat next to the wall as he was feeling weak in his legs, he look at his arm" you were here few hours back" he just closed his eye

FLASH BACK 

Khushi: "where am i ? hello anybody there?"she shouted

Arnav: just  open his eyes " i am again dreaming "

Khushi: hello  why you kidnap me ? you don't know who i am  , i am Khushi Kumari Gupta

Arnav: from other side "Singh Raizada"

Khushi: Arnav ji ,she just ran to the window "Arnav ji" she jump to see other side , she saw him struggling

Arnav shhh , he was trying to open rope ,he just succeed ,they heard foot step .

Khushi just ran back to her place & acted as if she is still unconscious

"she is still unconscious " they just check her

guy" both husband & wife are "had a laughter ,they walk away ...

Arnav just walk to the window , he look at her ,she just walk to him . he was holding the wire she just entwined her fingers with his ,she sob "Arnav ji"

Arnav: shhh i am fine, how you came here?he whisper

Khushi: i & mami ji found out that you are in trouble . we were planning to call police at RM when i received a call from unknown ,that if i want to see you alive i walk out of RM without telling ,so i did that" he grip her fingers more tight

Arnav :" how you came to know i am in trouble?" he smiled at her

Khushi: "my heart said & few more things  force me to think you are in problem "

Arnav: did they hurt you?he said in anger

Khushi: look at him" how are you ?you are not looking fine "she could see bruise on his forehead

Arnav i am fine.. now we have to find way to get out of here .

Khushi: who kidnapped us?

Arnav: look at her "who you think?"

Khushi: i saw cctv video i saw 4 guys

Arnav: what the

Khushi: just walk close to the wire she just touch his lips , he kissed her right hand fingers tip ." i & mami ji broke in the office to get tape, there we found a guy with tattoo ,we both try to search for him,but before we could take any action , i received call"

Arnav: just feel like hugging her "listen to me will ,you just go & sit there , they will come with dinner , after that they will not enter room ,so we will run"he slowly loosen his grip on her hand

Khushi:Arnav ji, he just kissed her finger tip

Arnav"i am here ,you just go & sit "

Khushi: you will not go any where now

Arnav: no . both hurry back to their places .

they kept dinner

Guy : yeh larki abhi tak, he was about to touch her 

Arnav shouted , "i will not leave you guys ,call your boss"

Guy 2: you bang bit hard on her head i guess

Guy: now what to do ? if boss reach here he will not leave us

Guy 2: lets bring her husband here he will wake her

Guy he will shout, & if boss came back

Guy 2" boss willn't come ,he said there is  emergency at home"

Guy ok i will bring her husband here 

Khushi just felt her heart will pound out of her chest , it started racing liking any thing . he will be next to me , she just hold her breath and closed her fist to remain silence , till she heard his foot step and felt him sitting next her

Arnav was shouting "what have you guys done to my wife?"

Guy: we just bang on her head and she fainted 

Arnav: how dare you. he look at her as she rested her head over his heart to hear his heart beat , he just kissed her head "Khushi" placed his chin over his head to support her 

Guy: check her

Arnav: how to open my hands ?"if any thing happen to her i will not leave you guys "

guy just quickly open his hands .

Arnav just wrap his arm around her as he could feel her sob and her shiver next to him "Khushi" he just caress her face gently ,he quickly wipe her tear 

Guy : call us if you want any thing

Arnav: just didnot reply as he was lost in her , as the door was look back ,she open her eyes and hug him tight, he hug her  more tight" i missed you KHUSHI" gently rub his cheek next to her's both just cried . he just hold her as tight as he could next to him . 

Arnav "shhh they will hear us "he just wipe her tears  kissed his forehead

Khushi: wave keys in front of his eyes 

Arnav:what the ?

Khushi just kissed his chin .she pull her self away from him. try to hide her tears

Arnav:just pull her back"so you missed what the"

Khushi: like anything , i missed you like anything , she just hug him once again

Arnav: just got up and pull her up next to him,"come on" they just open the door and walk out slowly  there was light in the other room ,they just ran out of the door 

Khushi: where to go?

Arnav: hold her hand tight in her's " i dont know just run"

they run for half hour

Khushi: aah

Arnav: what

Khushi" i think a thorn " .she just sat on ground

Arnav "dont sit" pull her up

Khushi: lost her balance she fallen down ,"ouch "

Arnav: "what happen?"

Khushi: my ankle i thing it is twisted

Arnav: just picked her up " can ever do anything right?"

Khushi: "oh , if i was not there you might be in prison tied with the chair"

Arnav" so you want to take the credit "he pull her more close to him

Khushi:" yes off course , Arnav Singh Raizada needs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada in his life as without her he cannot do anything admit it "

Arnav: without her he is nothing  , kissed her cheek

Khushi:look at him as the moon light spotted him,he was looking at her

Arnav: "hey see there is hut?"

Khushi look in the direction he pointed

Arnav: may be we can ask them from where we can reach to the road?

Khushi: hmmm

Arnav hello  any body home ? but there was no reply he walk in

Khushi: " to whom this belong?"

Arnav: look at her " there was no nameplate out there" he just made her sit on hay

Khushi: gave an angry look

Arnav: brush his nose with hers " dont look at me like that, you asked a silly question "he just kneel down to look at her feet

Khushi just pull away

Arnav: hold it tight "let me see " he just taken off her chapple and hold it  , there was a lamp lighten in the hut he was trying to find the  thorn "tell me where you are  feel it is " he just gently touch her foot

Khushi: "aah it is there "

Arnav: here  he put his finger at a spot

Khushi yes yes .

Arnav: wait i will get light here , he just came back with the lamp ,now tell me where it is , he just hold her feet

Khushi  ouch

Arnav in surprised look at her ,as he had not even touch her "here " he just look at her , her eyes was closed

Khushi: yes yes here

Arnav: or here

Khushi: here too

Arnav: smiled "Khushi "he just hold her from her waist "you are making me fool"

Khushi open her eyes & look at him

Arnav: "i didnot touch you & you" ,she just fallen back as he move close to her ,she bite her lips

Khushi hum ko laga ka aap

Arnav: "what "bend on her

Khushi: it was in other feet

Arnav: what the  , he just moved away , she started laughing ,he just check her other feet , there was a spot with a tiny spot of blood , he just pluck it out

Khushi: Aaah  Arnav ji, she hold his shirt

Arnav: show her the thorn " see this"

Khushi: look at him he just wipe her feet .she try to pull it back , he hold more tight

Arnav: it hurt right

Khushi: shake her head in yes ,he kissed " Arnav ji" she just pull away & stand

Arnav: smiled sitting on ground " see it worked  your all pain gone " he winked at her ...

suddenly cold breeze came in

Khushi look like it will rain, it is so hot

Arnav: just stand & walk to her warp his arm around her " did you missed me ?"

Khushi hold her breath " no"

Arnav: turn her around " look in my eyes & say that" he was looking at her in lamp light

Khushi: just free her self & ran out as it started raining.  he just look at her she was getting all wet ,water was dropping from her hairs , he just walk out  & hold her arm

Arnav: "you didnot reply me ,did you missed me or not" he pull her back

Khushi: "aap ko kya lagta ha " as she bump in his chest, she gather rain drop in her palm and splash on him 

Arnav:" you missed me so much that you made the world around you crazy"he raised her chin with his finger & look at her face

Khushi: eyes was closed ,he just kissed her earlobe , she open her eyes & look at him

Arnav: "this is for sheesh Mahal when i did not trusted you , he wipe the rain drop  & open her dori, he smiled at her , kissed her jawline  this is for the darga , when i challenged you " he pull her more close . "kissed her chin "this for when i ask the new channels to telecast the tape "

Khushi Arnav ji he made her sit on the rock 

Arnav: placed his finger on her lips placed his head in her lap  "let me say today please , let me apologized from you on each & every thing ,where i intentionally or unintentionally hurt you , with my word or with my action"he cried 

Khushi: just hug him "you don't need to apologized , hum na kab ka aap ko maaf kardiya , hum tou kabhi aap se naraz nahi huwa "

Arnav: hug her back more tightly by warping his arm around her waist"even i sorry for rest of my life i can't turn time, how much i have hurt you?"

Khushi: just look at him both were totally wet as they were sitting  in rain , she cup his face " hum aap se kabhi bhi naraz nahi tha suna aap na,agar hota tou kya aap ka leya itna parashan hota ",she felt he was crying as the tear & rain drops both roll down his face ,she just kissed his cheek" yeh hum na aap ko maaf kiya jab jab aap na hum ko ghusa mein Khushi Kumari Gupta bola " , kissed other side of his cheek "yeh jab jab aap na hum ko hamari aukat yaad dilya " his grip tighten on her .she wipe his tears

Arnav: dont  forgive me so easily Khsuhi please 

Khushi:" jis se pyar karta ha iss ko tou sab se pehla maaf karta ha "she hug him tight

Arnav" why you love me so much ?"

Khushi: "because Arnav Singh Raizada is best" .she placed her head on his head 

Arnav: "Khushi i am sorry for force marriage "

Khushi: please bas kara hum sab bhool gai hum ko bus yeh yaad ha ka aap hamara pati ha, Arnav ji

Arnav:what

Khushi: mera sindoor

Arnav : because of rain it drain out

Khushi aap kya hoga

Arnav: khushi why you are panicking?

Khushi hum bhi  na, she just move him & ran in,

Arnav ran behind her "Khushi its ok"

Khushi was searching the hut , but she can not find " hum pagal ha, abhi tuo aap itna mushkal se mila ha  "

Arnav: Khushi he hold her hand

Khushi:\" please let me find, i believe on all this things" she cried   . she paused as she saw him cutting his finger with the knife,"Arnav ji" he just pull her & fill her maanga

Arnav: "it is filled now relax and stop crying "

Khushi what you did ? she just hold his hand and put his finger in her mouth to stop the bleeding"pagala hogaya ha aap"

Arnav smiled at her ,he just caress her cheek and run his hand in her wet hairs " your tears are more important   for me , and i cannot see them "wipe it with his finger 

Khushi: " laad governor " she push him but he pull her back

Arnav what you said ? he started walking towards her 

Khushi" hum ko daar nahi lagta " she warp her arm around her chest and stand still did not move an inch 

Arnav: oh really. he pull her with arm with a jerk 

Khushi: jeee 

Arnav : let me check . warp his other arm around her waist ,her dress was all wet it just stick to her skin . she started breathing heavily ash his breath was kissing the nape and her shoulder , he just slide her shirt as he had already opened her dori before  .kissed her shoulder , look at her she was just holding her breath her hand tightly grip his shirt.

Khushi moan Arnav ji what 

Arnav: shhh you said you are not scared of me 

Khushi: hain hum na bola ,she brush her cheek with his hairs as he kissed on her neck ,and move upwards she just hold him more tight .

Arnav"jab jab bura kiya iss ka koi matlb nahi tha , jab jab tum ko daar diya  iss ka leya i am sorry ,  Khushi jab jab tum ko apna se duur kiya tum mara aur qarab aai "he pull her just next to ,even air could not enter between them. she look at him , " I Love you and i Missed you like any thing " he just kissed her without waiting , both shiver , her arms warp around his neck he just hold her close to him.

they left each other as they were out of breath , he just hug her tight as she just cried in his arms " I love you too and i missed you too "she kissed his neck . he just picked her up kissing her nose tip . made her laid her on the hay  entwined her fingers with his " khushi you know i just dreamed of you , and this"he taken out the pom poms from his pants pocket " see this ,it help me to passed these days "

Khushi"yeh aap ka paas "

Arnav: chori kiya tha mein na, kissed her shoulder  and removed her duppata away

Khushi : pull his hairs up to look at him" but you hate it "

Arnav: when i say i hate it it means i love it ? he kissed her earlobe

Khushi: "oh ! you saidI love you means you hate me " blink her eyes 

Arnav: had a laughter  and kissed her " ok i hate you " and kissed her back to stop her for talking ...

the breezed blow the lamp in the hut 

next morning 

Khushi woke up she look at him he was fast a asleep , her head was on her bare chest , he had not left her for a single min .she kissed his neck 

Arnav: hmmm 

Khushi: do you want to stay here ?

Arnav yes he roll over her kissed her lips 

Khushi push him away  as she knew his kiss will lead them some where else

Arnav: what 

Khushi: utha they may come here 

Arnav: oh i am there ,he pull her back 

Khushi just smiled and kissed him back as she knew he will not stop ,he is stubborn .

Arnav just move away as she was out of breath . he just sat and wore his shirt ."ALL is your fault Mrs Arnav"

Khushi look at him since their soul had united he has started calling her Mrs Arnav . she smiled "my fault or your ,as you have fallen in love with me she fixed his hair while running her fingering in his hairs..

Arnav smiled " kya karo dil ko roka tha per iss ko Khushi kumari gupta ka siwa kuch aata nahi" kissed her cheek "this for making you do sit ups on road"

Khushi: push him" your this will never finish "she just pick her duppata from his side

Arnav: smiled  .

Khushi shhh 

Arnav what

Khushi koi ha 

Arnav just quickly stand and pull her up to stand ,they could hear guys talking

Shyam they must be in that hut, they have not reached home yet

Arnav shyam he just hold her hand and run  out of the door .

Khushi; was frighten, both ran 

Shyam:; see they are running there 

Arnav and Khushi look at him

Guy :shoot shoot 

Shyam : no

but some one had press  the trigger 

Khushi: NO Shyam ji   just hug him suddenly and came in between

Arnav  "Khushi "as the fire and Arnav shout echo in the jungle . the birds left their nest 

Khushi: smiled at him 

Arnav look at her she got shot in her back ,he look at his hand it has all blood 

Khushi: caress his face " I love you Arnav" 

Arnav: dammit what have you done ?he just picked her up 

Khushi smiled warp her arm around his neck "showed him i will save you he cannot harm you, I LOVE YOU like anything"

Shyam reached there he look at them

Arnav: if you really loved her i need your car , i really need your car jiju

Shyam: that way 

Arnav: khushi talk to me 

Khushi: "what the bola"

Arnav i will not say , as i will not let you die 

Khushi: " Laad Governor"

Arnav: yes i am and i will not let any thing happen to you.. he was running  with her  he seated with her at back pressing her wound hard .

Shyam was driving 

Arnav:was shaking her "talk to me ,dont stop talking 

Khushi kiss me that you missed at Diwali night she whisper 

Arnav: look at her

Khushi please 

Arnav softly kissed her she just made it passionate  ,suddenly she didnot responding to his kissed "KHUSHI"

Arnav just stand up as he heard the door of OP opened 

DR: came out "are you Arnav?"

Arnav: yes 

DR: she was calling you off and on

Arnav: how is she

DR: she got bullet in her back bone , we have removed it  , let see what is her condition when she gain conscious, she is in critical condition as she had lost a lot of her blood .

Arnav:can i see her?

DR: yes but dont wake her 

Arnav just walk in she was lying on her stomach with in machine ,he just  walk next to her and hold her hand tight in his placed it on his heart" i cannot live with out you , suna tum na you have to get up for me Mrs Arnav"

"*************************************************

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice
good selection of scenes 😉

Edit 

Wow the OS was superb Naddiya 👏
It was emotional ⭐️
Loved the way they held on to each other through the mesh... when I saw it on SBS I was like 😭 coz it was just too touching, and here you have just described it sooo well 😳
the dialogues used is sooo sweet 😊

Edit

You have edited your OS !!!!
It's more beautiful now 👏
Loved the extension Naddiya 😉 
Edited by MsCeylon - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail

compiled at first post

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naddi thanx for pm. Of course i will see ur vm when i come here through my comp..bt now sorry, vm isn't opened frm my mob.
Addie07 thumbnail
res
the song the scenes the timing... all perfect...
thanks for the pm 
p.s u shud make more vms...😛
Edited by Lyraa99 - 11 years ago
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
nice VM 👏
loved it di... 😃
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
mwahhh love u di 🤗
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

res

the song the scenes the timing... all perfect...
thanks for the pm 
p.s u shud make more vms...😛

i made few more vm do check the telephone pyar 
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice VM diii... I loved it...
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hii naddiya i alwayz sad that mee eagerly wait ur osss realllyast osss was alsooo super and vm also,,, bapna pyaar can u plz pm m also update me ,,