repeat...repeat...repeat...:/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
m really fed up @ how they r repeating a old track...
1. sheetal-priyanka-sushant similar to yasodhara-devyani-dushyanth.
2. viren only real friend n support of abharan like ranchod.
3. priyanka bhabhi wanting 2 harm karan like shelly bhabhi tried earlier.
4. sheetal aware of flight like shelly n vl follow them(shelly's flight reached earlier).
5. viren's personal enmity wid sushant like ranchod's wid dushyanth.
6. story containing a long lost mom like aruna wid lata as support having rival daima like pratibha wid abha as support had rival yasodhara.

7. kanika used by mami-pri like ranjeet-yasodhara used her earlier.
god, hv cvs lost mind?😲...y they r showing similar track...i think d devil trio vl 2 make misunderstandings between abharan...hope karan don't show slightest even doubt on abha...i don't want ramayan 2 be shown here...viren left sb but don't want him leave d show like others😔
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

4. sheetal aware of flight like shelly n vl follow them(shelly's flight reached earlier).
6. story containing a long lost mom like aruna wid lata as support having rival daima like pratibha wid abha as support had rival yasodhara.
god, hv cvs lost mind?😲...y they r showing similar track...i think d devil trio vl 2 make misunderstandings between abharan...hope karan don't show slightest doubt on abha...i don't ramayan 2 be shown der...viren left sb but don't want him leave d show like others😔

Nicely said I agree with you
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

7. kanika used by mami-pri like ranjeet-yasodhara used her earlier.
god, hv cvs lost mind?😲...y they r showing similar track...i think d devil trio vl 2 make misunderstandings between abharan...hope karan don't show slightest even doubt on abha...i don't want ramayan 2 be shown here...viren left sb but don't want him leave d show like others😔

this is good, so more complaining, suspense, drama, etc. since we already know outcome of each story line..👏so we will simply sit down, relax and enjoy the show all over again.
artiprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
only if they came up with new ideas...just keep repeating..and even scenes are recycled tooo...
and they are stuck up with one story and that is how everyone is after SB...
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: artiprasad

only if they came up with new ideas...just keep repeating..and even scenes are recycled tooo...

and they are stuck up with one story and that is how everyone is after SB...

new ideas likes that going to happend
afghan33 thumbnail
i agree with you %100 its like they recycling the scenes all over again and repeating the same and same thing over again. why harm karan all the time why not harm someone else? its not the first time priyanka tried to harm karan she did it last time where she put something in his drink when she joined hands with albeli.