Written & Video -  Updaters Schedule

Monday: Armu4eva
Tuesday: .BadtameezDil.
Wednesday: Armu4eva
Thursday: RageOfAnAngel
Friday: _Rashmi
Saturday: -Dimple-

Monday - Saturday: Dhruvie

If you have any questions, please contact The MB Development Team which includes [..Naina.., -HibiscusR-, -Misek- and
Leviathan] and We'll be happy to help you!

CREDIT FOR THE BELOW LAYOUT : -RAVJOT-

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 9 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

I m p o r t a n t  L i n k s

~*||Madhubala Members Introduction||*~
~*||Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Section Rules||*~
~||Madhubala Pictures Gallery (No Comments)||~
~||Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Helpdesk||~
Madhubala Written and Video Updates

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1911/1911248aybafpyyb9.gif

S e c t i o n  R u l e s

Hey guys!🤗

As you all know that Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is going to have a very fun and exciting forum with lots of members joining in to discuss the show. And fortunately or unfortunately there will also be situations that crop up that'll need us the MB Development Team members to step in. So before that, we'd love for you to take a quick read through with the rules. And no, they are not repetitive. Please have a read through and enjoy.

Channel Moderator: Leviathan
Viewbies: -HibiscusR-, -Misek-
Moderator: ..Naina..

Coolbies: Armu4ever,  RageOfAnAngel, _Rashmi
Videobies: Dhruvie,

Development Team: As you all know the Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Development Team consists of ..Naina.., -HibiscusR-, -Misek- and Leviathan. So, if you have any problem in the forum, any complaints, any suggestions regarding any thread, written update, video update etc, you can contact either of us. It is highly suggested that people looking forward to get in touch with the DT. The chain will be as follows: Viewbies --> Moderator --> Channel Moderator --> Global Moderators --> Admin. Speak to the Viewbies first and then follow as be the chart. We promise to reply back to your PMs as soon as we can.

Written and Video Updates: Written Updates and Video Updates will be provided by members who sign-up/volunteer to do them. It is requested that there be no topics asking for Written Updates/Video Updates because it could be that the Updaters live in a different time zone and update according to their time zone. Updaters put a lot of effort into their work and so it would be awesome if you guys could appreciate their work by posting a reply, and 'Liking' their updates.

New Members: MB is a forum where New Members are always accepted, with open arms. If you are a new member/silent member, don't be afraid, open a topic and introduce yourself! We'd love to hear from you, what you think about the show, the characters, the members and even the forum! And remember, everyone is welcome.

Archive Mansion: All Important links are posted in the Archieve Mansion, so if you ever need anything, just click on the Archieve Mansion. Our mansion is called: Madhubala: Ek Forum Ek Guide/Raasta

Help Desk: Have a question? Need an answer? Post your question in the Help desk and you for sure will get a reply.

Posting Pictures: Posting pictures of episode caps, events prior to the starting of Madhubala is allowed as a seperate topic for comments and discussion, but pictures from Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena's shows are not allowed to be created as a seperate topic. If there are pictures from Geet or PKYEK, please post them in thier respective forums.

Creations Gallery: Have creations? Siggies? Avis? Please post them in the Creations Gallery and get feedback and compliments from members.

Fan Fictions & Video Mixes: Creativity is always welcome. Are you a Fan-Fic writer? Or a VMixer, post your creations, stories and create your own little Madhubala shops! But dont' forget, Always post the links to your VMs and FFs in the respective VM and FF corner so your readers/viewers can keep a track of all the amazing fics you write or/and VMs you make.

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi: Okay yes, DD was amazing as Geet, but since this is the MB forum, only MB discussion will be allowed and this means, no GurTi or Maneet talks. And especially no comparing if which roles suit DD better or if members love Gurti more than Vishti.

Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani: Same fact applies to PKYEK that does to Geet, no PKYEK talks in the MB forum. Yes, everyone is excited to talk about the actors previous shows, and their previous characters please some of us prefer those roles over the one in MB, but please give the rules they play in MB a chance too. DD and VD are working hard.

Bashing: Bashing is NOT allowed. Nil. No. Nahin. No bashing. Constructive criticism is allowed. Saying "I dislike so and so because she is doing this ______" is fine, but calling the character names and picking on their physical characteristics. And DO NOT bash other members either. The forum is meant for discussions, not for hate or arguments. If someone doesn't agree with your opinions, it doesn't' mean you have a right to call them names and tell others to ignore them. Everyone has a right to opinion and if someone is saying something that is against the I-F CoC, REPORT them. Easy as that. PM the Dev Team or report them. That way, you don't get into trouble either.

Reporting Topics: If you come across a topic that goes against MB Forum rules and I-F COC, please report the topic by clicking on the 'Report' button or PM the moderators. Do not reply back into the topic, because it may lead to arguments and fights. And if there are arguments happening, every member will be looked into, regardless of whether you were trying to do the right thing. The Dev Team will try our best to deal with it.

Warnings: We believe that everyone deserves a fair chance in MB. If there is a problem, we will listen to both the sides of the issue before making a decision. How this will work: You will receive 3 Warning PMs before your WL will be increased. And if a member continues to bash, further action will be taken such as banning.

Problems/Issues with the Development Team: Have problems with the Dev Team? Well, then come us, please PM us and let us know! We DT members are not biased towards any fan group but that does not mean we aren't fans of the leads or any other characters in MB. We have opinions too, about the show, and what improvements we might want to see in the show. But that does not make us biased. Once a problem is reported, it is the DT's worry and responsibility to deal with the problem, and just because someone is not aware of what is happening to the topics they reported, it does not mean that we are not doing anything to stop/help. If you have questions, and querries that you'd like us to answer, please PM us. We'd be happy to look into it.

Appreciation Threads: Yes, appreciation threads are allowed, but no bashing is allowed in those threads but please ask the DT permission before opening the threads. And the only condition we ask for in the threads is that an active member has to start the appreciation threads and collect all the needed, siggies, videos etc and member names of that Appreciation thread.

Use of abusive Language: Please try not to use the bad words and yes, we all know what those are. Using 'W*F, WTH, What the Fish, BS' is not allowed so please don't try to find a way around it. I-F and MB is a forum where we have members of all ages come and to try to catch up on their favourite shows. No, it might not be members themselves but visitors who might feel discouraged from joining I-F after seeing the language used.

Birthday Threads & Congratulatory Posts: Birthday threads and Congratulatory posts are allowed to be posted in the MB forum seeing if the member is a member of MB forum. (Was that confusing or what?). Anyways, the Birthday Threads can be PMed to the Dev Team members, so they can sticky it in the forum for a while ONLY if there is room. Sometimes there might not be room for the Dev Team to add another sticky as it is mandatory for enough topics for discussion to be present on the front page of the forum.

Repeated Topics: If someone has already posted a topic which shares similar views to what you have to say, please do not create a whole new topic. Instead reply in the thread the other member created first. That way the forum will be neat and clean and there wont' be multiple topics floating around.

Promos: Yes, the promo's are allowed to be posted and discussed to the heart's content, but as before, if someone has already posted the promo, go back a few pages to see and make sure you are not posting the same promo.

We are not here to make your lives hard, we are just here to sort everything out and make Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon a clean forum for all it's visitors and members for which we need your Co-operation..

Best Regards and Loads of Love,
Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Development Team

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 9 years ago

Madhubala, a story of a girl born on the sets of a Bollywood film who grows up to be mesmerizingly beautiful. She has no aspirations of entering the glamorous film industry but fate has something else in store for her.

A girl with simple dreams is compelled to act and to everyones surprise a new star is born. Madhubala - a gripping story of middle class aspirations, values and desires, set against the backdrop of Bollywood.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1178/1178331n7yfp0mq3f.gif

Madhubala Samsher Mallick :
Played by Drashti Dhami

Madhubala...is a simple girl-next-door...born on sets of a Film and grows to be immensely beautiful... Angelic... She is a parlour-girl and has no ambitions to become a Top-rated Actress... But her life takes a 180 degrees turn when she accidently meets the Superstar RK...who changes her life forever... She is drawn to the alluring Bollywood where she never intended to be.

Rishabh Kundra : Played by Vivian Dsena

The Superstar of this Era, and heartthrob of millions of girls across the country. He is a rich spoilt brat...who has no care for human lives and crushes Mukund nearly to death. This incident takes him to the beautiful Madhu, with whom he feels certain vibes. He changes her life forever

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1178/1178331n7yfp0mq3f.gif

The Story started with hatred, pure hatred. Hate for each other. A middle class girl who just entered into a Superstar's Studio just to give him an answer that not everyone in this world is greedy for money. She entered when RK was busy playing his piano. He was speaking his dialogues from the script and suddenly he saw a girl coming towards him...Madhubala Ahaannn
Madhubala a girl who was known for her values was ready to give RK a tight lesson. She wanted to see RK behind bars for what he did with Mukund. But Madhubala forgot what storm she was calling, what storm she was inviting with open arms. And the Storm was RK the Superstar (Rishabh Kundra) 

Jab Zindagi Mein Mohabbat Ya Nafrat Saare Intehaan Paar Kar De Toh Pagalpan Ban Jaati Hai.. Mohabbat Toh Tumse Kabhi Ki Nahi.. Par Toot Ke Nafrat Karne Par Tumne Majboor Kar diya."

yes yes Nafrat that was the only thing left with them. Madhubala was successful sending the Superstar, in his language the "ONLY Superstar" to jail.  And thats it, it all started  here with this moment only. RK sweared that he will make Madhubala suffer for the next 40 years(Chalis saal).

Madhubala's Father Shamsher Malik was beaten alot. He was at the stage that if the family didnt paied 40 Lakhs for his treatment he could die. thats when Rk came to Madhubala and was ready to give the amount for Malik's treatment. But that was not over. He was ready but who can forget that RK is the most egoistic, arrogant and Badtameez kind of person. He wanted something in return. He wanted Madhubala Shamsher Malik to Marry RK the superstar

The wedding took place, but  this was not a wedding which a girl always dreamt of. This was a wedding which not even just the girl, no one had ever dreamt of.

And the wedding was called "4 Pheron ki Aadhi adhori shaadi". He was the man who didnt brought a wife in his house. He brought a servant for his house, A spot for his studio.

He threw a party at his house for there wedding. Where he insulted Madhu in front of all the guest.

res

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago

U p d a t e  S c h e d u l e

Monday  Tuesday  Wednesday  Thursday  Friday Saturday
Written Armu4ever
.BadtameezDi.
Armu4ever RageOfAnAngel _Rashmi
 -Dimple-
Video Dhruvie Dhruvie Dhruvie Dhruvie Dhruvie  Dhruvie

U p d a t e  A r c h i v e s  [ 2 0 1 2  - P r e s e n t ] M o n t h - w i s e

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junnon : Written & Video Updates

Madhubala EIEJ Promotional Siggy Contest Winners

~*|| Madhubala Banner Contest Results ||*~

..: MB Make-A-VM Contest :..

ll DOTW ll - Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai

Nautanki Times #31 - I Love You <3

https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2278/2278450mmcxvl45bu.gif

V i v i a n  D s e n a

D r a s h t i  D h a m i

A v i n e s h  R e k h i

SULTAN/AR|AT#22~PACK UP!!The REAL HEIR IS REVEALED

M a d h u b a l a - R i s h a b h [ R i s h B a l a ]

RishBala AT#5 
RishBala AT#6 tere Bina Ab Saans Loo Mumkin Nahi
RishBala AT# 38|Happy Anniversary RishBala & MEIEJ
RishBala AT#39 | RishBala Ki Haldi Mubarak! |
RishBala AT #64 | Mera Dil Bhi Tu Meri Jaan Bhi Tu |
RishBala AT#65 | PHIR Aa Zaraa Kareeb Se, Jo Pal Mile Naseeb Se | 
RishBala AT#66 | Main Rang Sharbaton Ka, Tu Meethe Ghaat Ka Paani |

V i d d e r

V i d e o  M i x e s

-Sangs- Sangs VM Adda 
banglores
Rasiiya VM for Rishbala Scene

A u t h o r

O n e  S h o t

bangalores Breaking Her Fast
uteem
Rishbala Naughty and Angel
05051993 Search For Love
banglores DARMIYAAN
drashmeet12 I'll save you *Rishabala SS*

A u t h o r

F a n F i c t i o n

Ravz333
The Kiss
Ravz333Love for the Unknown
Ravz333unnamed
FIREsafiReFIREMadhubala~ Ajeeb Dasta
banglores
ENSNARED
drashmeet12My superstar "Rishabala FF"
drashmeet12A bit of love hate

You can find all other OS, FF, SS along with VM in the following links:
-Madhubala Writer's Index-
|*| MB Media Gallery: FF/OS/VM Links |*|

New TB article - COMMENT GUYS only 300+?
TB Article Please comment will help to get points
New TB article - COMMENT GUYS Aim 1000+
Ladder to Stardom track(And TB article Confirms)
TB Article: RK's Revenge!
Drashti on TB Article: Of love, roses and more lov
NEW TB ARTICLE
New TB article - COMMENT GUYS
New TB article
DVD tagged in new TB article (Maximise Buzz point)
Bhujang shoots sultan tb article
new tb article
TB article DD on holiday
MBians Pls comment on the TB article
ATTACK the current TB article..ascend ourself no.1
TB: article madhubala completes 1 year
TB Article: Zarina Wahab's entry on Monday!
NEW TB ARTICLE - MADHUBALA
TB Article:" top 10 Stars talked abt fanz..
new TB article: Arti puri
TB article on A.K.Hangal ji-condition serious
New TB article - COMMENT GUYS
NEW TB article
Trishna back-TB article
new TB article/will Malik marry Padmini

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1911/1911248aybafpyyb9.gif
- . a n d  o t h e r s . -

Drashti Shami and Vivian Dsena  (U Me Aur TV)
MEIEJ Launch (IBN Segment)
MEIEJ Launch (E24, 2 Segments)