Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natacha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sweetzo_Dips

Oh another prey i got๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†cum baby cum let me show u d mirror hahahahahha๐Ÿ˜†

wats ur IQ% buddy๐Ÿ˜† if u really hav brains in u den c d gif 1st relate and den comment alrite๐Ÿ˜ณ i think u guys really need spectacles for you to see wat is the content!! wer it matched im still thinking๐Ÿค”kaun se angle se!!! it got matched hahahaha really i pity u darling so sorry u wasted ur own time to bring cyclone on ur head!! why to stand on hooks wen u know wats d answer wud be!!
no yaar i am trying hard to change my username but IF is not taking go and ask Vijay bro for it๐Ÿคฃ
suits me no yaar despo is not of my standard suits doz who belong to this category eg: You???
Say your dr friend dat firstly c my gif and hers nower it matched and yes mine one is bttr dan ur friend!!!๐Ÿ˜Šits only Gc one weras its matched nower...hahahahahha aww๐Ÿ˜ฒ
and again this gonna go to the moderator๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

hahaaa i dont think you know what a mirror is cause if you would have known you would have watch it before yaar, poor girl
i dont know abt my brain , but yaar i really pitttyyy yours , how can someone have such a damage piece yaar uff , do you need help ?!
no no darling im not wasting mine im trying to HELP you cause im REALLY worried,
actually even with such strong proof you still CANT SEE :O thts quite shocking na ?! atleast the "cyclone in my head" helps my in seeing GOOD things :/
oh poor thing you dont even know how to use the comp (comp stands for computer, thought of telling you ๐Ÿ˜Š) you know you go in Dashbord and there something called "EDIT status"
EG ?! im mean like seriouslyy ?! thts what you have in that small brain of yours ๐Ÿ˜† and its EGG , and example its EI , uff i salute myself first for understanding your "oh so not interessting talk"
really ?! wow modesty at its best, come on girl you really need an eye doc, you fond yours better ?!
it keep on hanging its ridiculous, its looks like NOTHING ๐Ÿ˜Š, and im sure my "DR" friend doesnt even want to see what crap you "TRIED" to make ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hahaaa your "PATHE" ...
yeap it is, and you are AGAIN going to have a PM telling you to STOP but the oh so clever girl tht you are wont understand anything and will ignore those PMs like you are used to do ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by Natacha - 11 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@Natacha_awww sucha long essayu wrote just useless 4r me!! well not intrested to speak to those who cant change demselfzz why im runing my own self respect and my values speaking to those who only knows to bark all d time usellessly so just get lost 4rm here and dont spoil my time making useless post on u weeds!!!!

Natacha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweetzo_Dips

@Natacha_awww sucha long essayu wrote just useless 4r me!! well not intrested to speak to those who cant change demselfzz why im runing my own self respect and my values speaking to those who only knows to bark all d time usellessly so just get lost 4rm here and dont spoil my time making useless post on u weeds!!!!

aww such a "useful" comment you wrote
yes for useless YOU ๐Ÿ˜Š finally you are getting something , as if i was, girl ! dont think that the world revolves around you , ah again you didnt UNDERSTAND a word of what i said, did i say to looose all that girl ?! before losing all these things you must HAVE them dont you think so ?!
great now im the one whose barking ?! what were you doing in your previous comment girl ?! 
what does "WEEDS" mean now ?! cant you speak properly like we NORMAL people do ?! stop using abusif terms girl, i know you are hurt, and you are showing your angst by saying all those things, but let me tell you one thing , you admit it or not, YOU COPIED you STOLE people creativity , then LIED and show DISRESPECT TOWARDS MODS who are sending you PMS ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dipssss thumbnail
hahahahahaha finally u felt da im hurt oh waoo so gr8 look up wat she wrote and if u really felt dat im hurt den u dont dare post anything here alright and talking normally thats what u dont do ok!!! Listen buddy i dnt cum here to fight nor to steal else creativity coz i gain nothing from it ok!! i tried hard to tell u people firmly that i dont knw u guys and havent done anything still u dont understand den its not my problem ok.

Why sudnt i use abusive language hah wen u gys do it!!! what do u think of urselfs hah dat u make another a/c and kip on bashing me cuming to my gallery and saying that i copy who d hell are you??? am i a fool who dont give credits if i know its being copied be4r d original creator say me anything i wud simply delete it away!! And i am not a thief ok so stop using doz type of word dat i stole else creativity!!! No one in this world is a born creative each and every one have inspiration den only one have a destination alrite.

And yesh i didnt receive any Pm 4rm d mods so stop syaing dat why aint i pming d mods msg if i wud get i wud simply pm wat she says!!!

and yeshh weed are those unwanted plants which put a hindrance in growing of one plant and u ur frnd are those.

im not here to say anything about anyone;s creativity i wont get a noble prize if i copy ok i knw i wud get caught easily. Creativity is my passion not my aim ok and please for god sake just stop coming here i just dont wanted to spoil my gallery already u people drove away many fans of mine now i dnt want to lose those i have ok!!! Please i request you!! Dont ever cum back here!!!! and stop doing this advertise thing!!

i donno why chandani think i copy whereelse till date no siggy maker that too popular onexx hav said me anything!! wat does this mean if her creativity a sole one...i respect her talent but diz doesnt means she disrespect else talent and kip sending one soldiers to bash me!!
Natacha thumbnail

Ok so now you are denying and then agreeing on the fact tht you copied :/ you are really confused i think, ok now let me take it slower for you as it seems like you are getting everything in a WRONG way, first of all speak properly girl, i didnt used any abusif word nor did i "BARK" like you said , ok then girl stop LYING you did get PMs and I KNOW it , so by denying it and telling lies you wont get your FANS back , you really are WEIRD coming to chandani i really respect her cause i dont want her to stop making creations cause of your type of person, third missy you wont have loose those fans of yours if you would have stayed in your limits, they understood tht you were simply making fun of people, we are posting prooves tht you copied and still you are denying they might have found tht fact ridiculous thts why they left this gall, oh thanks for the definition , you seem to be well aware of it, i wonder why

creativity is your PASSION ?! HAAA superb yaar , when i first read your reply i thought it couldnt get worst but guess i was wrong... do you even know what does CREATIVITY mean ?!  i dont think SO , you call all tht fake copied work of yours CREATIVITY ?!
such a superb passion yaar keep going ๐Ÿ˜‰

really now ?! plz its not to ME you are going to lie , no one said anything to you means you agree on the fact tht you copied on others work as well despite the fact they knew you copied ?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and maybe they just didnt wanted to talk with you , its as simple as that , cause by saying all this to you wont have lead them anywhere , they knew you would have LIED and anyways whats the use of talking to a girl who doesnt even listen to the MODS
you respect her creativity by copying WAHHH , oh and girl tht soldier is here to help the other sig maker also like  Mallu, Kaju and more , those who almost left making sigs cause of PEOPLE LIKE YOUUU , you villain ๐Ÿค”
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Dips Babe... Just got chance to see you creation.. You are good as always babe.. Keep going.. 

Geet .. Love the pic selection.. Your siggi's loves amazing.. Really good...

Maaneet... aww my ever green jodi's... refreshing...

Madhu... sweet creation...

Rishav... Mind blowing creation.. He look so hot...

AarYa ...Love the bg image... and colouring is amazing..

Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajenn

Hey Dips Babe... Just got chance to see you creation.. You are good as always babe.. Keep going.. 

Geet .. Love the pic selection.. Your siggi's loves amazing.. Really good...

Maaneet... aww my ever green jodi's... refreshing...

Madhu... sweet creation...

Rishav... Mind blowing creation.. He look so hot...

AarYa ...Love the bg image... and colouring is amazing..

aww ajenn thank you so much dr love you!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natacha

Ok so now you are denying and then agreeing on the fact tht you copied :/ you are really confused i think, ok now let me take it slower for you as it seems like you are getting everything in a WRONG way, first of all speak properly girl, i didnt used any abusif word nor did i "BARK" like you said , ok then girl stop LYING you did get PMs and I KNOW it , so by denying it and telling lies you wont get your FANS back , you really are WEIRD coming to chandani i really respect her cause i dont want her to stop making creations cause of your type of person, third missy you wont have loose those fans of yours if you would have stayed in your limits, they understood tht you were simply making fun of people, we are posting prooves tht you copied and still you are denying they might have found tht fact ridiculous thts why they left this gall, oh thanks for the definition , you seem to be well aware of it, i wonder why

creativity is your PASSION ?! HAAA superb yaar , when i first read your reply i thought it couldnt get worst but guess i was wrong... do you even know what does CREATIVITY mean ?!  i dont think SO , you call all tht fake copied work of yours CREATIVITY ?!
such a superb passion yaar keep going ๐Ÿ˜‰

really now ?! plz its not to ME you are going to lie , no one said anything to you means you agree on the fact tht you copied on others work as well despite the fact they knew you copied ?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and maybe they just didnt wanted to talk with you , its as simple as that , cause by saying all this to you wont have lead them anywhere , they knew you would have LIED and anyways whats the use of talking to a girl who doesnt even listen to the MODS
you respect her creativity by copying WAHHH , oh and girl tht soldier is here to help the other sig maker also like  Mallu, Kaju and more , those who almost left making sigs cause of PEOPLE LIKE YOUUU , you villain ๐Ÿค”

yaar pareshan aatma chain nhi hai kya ab kya irada hai u wanna eat me??? yaar seriously wat are u talking about i dont know ok u dont want to believe dont believe mera kya mera kya jaa raha hai i shall kip making my sigs and lets see kaun mujhe rokta hai!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

aww 1st who is Kaju now??

and dont say about Maleka di alrite if she think i wud copy den she had been awaring me before ok i have been always inspirined by her and im her loyal fan and who said i copied her oh my god just wait let me Pm her and clarify ur doubt!! i guess i hav used 1-2 styles of her and creditted her!!! so dont spam atleast her creativity by saying so rubbish!!!!! i really respect her alottt and u are no1 to say dat she stopped making sigs bcoz of me sh hav her own personal stuff to do not sit n waste her time making sigs!!!!

haye raba this girl is so much filled wid attitude oh just show ur c grade attitude in front of doz is is sacred of u not me ok๐Ÿ˜ณ

Villian if im villian who r u??? a churail i guess๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
aarya's r the best siggi..i've seen ever..just gorgeous..
love all..
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti.muna

aarya's r the best siggi..i've seen ever..just gorgeous..
love all..

Thankk you Mona!!!!๐Ÿค—