Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Oh my God, Poor piya😭 she went through so much pain in few months.

where the hell is abhay...
even her baby died😭 she had so much faith on abhay but he didn't showed up.
brilliantly written Tanzie👏

its just the starting. she has a lot more to face. thanks. 

Originally posted by: NamrataPatil

😊Wow really amazing so was my guess half right and only the child was not right the next think I guess is that everyone is lieing ageka ab next update mein pasta chalega but I really loved it 👏👏😳

thanks. lets see who lied and who didnt.

Originally posted by: bellaaa

amazing update ..
poor piya :( suffering so much 
itz look like everyone is lying 2 her even i feel like may be they taken the child too ..
shit abhay ... he betrayed piya damn 
update soon 

thanks Beenish. her suffering has only began.

Originally posted by: barki

Awesome update. Why Why Why Abhay? I still feel Piya is saying truth and her aunt and uncle are hiding something.

thank you. lets see whos saying truth and who didnt. 

Originally posted by: mahi4ever

Superb update, seems lik abhay is in trouble n someone is taking advantage of it n using the chance to separate piya n abhay. Both piya's uncle and aunty seems to b involved too . I am also eagerly waiting to see how vil b sid's role in da story . 

thanks Mahi. yes good guess. thats very much possible. will update soon.

Originally posted by: Abhiya-4ever

Firstly Eid Mubarak Tanzie.!! 

Update was nice as usual 
Where is that Abhay??? 

Poor Piya sufferd soo much n lost her child

Waiting 4 nxt..

Abhay will come in next update. thanks for reading :)

Originally posted by: doll.12

I still can't believe that it was all illusion and she had suffered so much... Somewhere I think abhay is from supernatural world that's why.. And her baby also left her... All the negative thoughts are coming to mind.. Update soon

nice guess. lets see if Abhay is from supernatural world or not. 

Originally posted by: doll.12

I still can't believe that it was all illusion and she had suffered so much... Somewhere I think abhay is from supernatural world that's why.. And her baby also left her... All the negative thoughts are coming to mind.. Update soon

nice guess. lets see if Abhay is from supernatural world or not. 
rmifzala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HEY...TANZIE...read ur story in a go...I FELT SO SAD THAT I READ UR SUPERB STORY SO LATE...never mind...i read it anyway😆
it was amazing...so much of suspense...was just wow to the story...the mysterious abhay raichand...cant wait fpr him to b back...😃
hey dear just pm me wen u updating the next part...would love to like & comment first😉...& read ur toxic affair too...its amazing😉

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rmifzala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!!! what an awesome update... 👍🏼 I'm so happy that abhay is back...in the story...& now also he loves piya a lot...& I had some confusions which are almost cleared by now with this update... 😃
& I'm very angry on those who separated...abhiya 😡
I hope piya & abhay meet very soon...may b in next update... 😃
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
------unres------
oh god...Piya was admitted in the mental hospital😲 and abhay is married to alina...my god...this is all so messy...thank god abhay didn't forget her...and he even saw her at the hospital...maybe now...things will start to go in its right place...
Edited by ..juhi.. - 8 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, bravo. Well played, girls! Well. Played. 😃
I don't think I need say anything more. 🤣
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awsum update .    Some questions are answered & I am glad to read abhay's pov. Pia had suffered for no reason at all , she spent 3 years in a mental asylum ... She has lost so much. I feel terrible for her she had accepted the truth spoken by others & literally lost the ability to trust herself. Abhay did love her & that was a bit surprising considering his character here. It looks like his father might be involved. So Abhay was told she has died & he even looked for her. Alina is too snobbish. Glad that Abhay met Julian to ask about Pia and didn't let it pass .i hope he will peruse this further. Another twist which gave a new turn to this story. Loved it . It was just awsum.
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg...m so outraged...they played with for just politics...i hope abhiya meets soon
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update