OS-Abhiya - Honeymoon. MUST READ!

SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ITS A ONE SHOT ON ABHIYA 
THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HONEYMOON AFTER THEIR WEDDING. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?? READ TO FIND OUT.
READ THIS IF YOU ARE ABOVE 15 OTHERWISE.. ITS YOUR CHOICE.

DISCLAIMER : I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS THEY BELONG TO EKTA KAPOOR; I JUST USE THEM. SO ENJOY!

PENNAME: SharkylovesJake                                    

GENRE: ROMANCE/HUMOR

HONEYMOON 

--PIYA' POINT OF VIEW

I sighed contently as I laid my head on Abhay's broad shoulder ; As we made our way to Delhi airport for our flight to 
Mauritius for our honeymoon. 
Honeymoon.. Honeymoon.. Honeymoon..
I am pretty scared and nervous as hell from that term I wonder about that with Abhay.
I looked up from my comforting position ; he was staring outside the window. As I moved, he turned to look at me with 
his light gray eyes.
 He raised his eyesbrows in question. I just shook my head getting warm at my cheeks. He smiled a little 
and we returned to our normal positions. I sighed contently.
I am Piya Dobiryal ... Corrections- I am Piya Abhay Raichand. I WAS Piya Dobriyal few days ago. 
Just married and going to my honeymoon. 
Mauritius for your information there, guys.
My husband *blushing* was a vampire, yes I fell in love with a handsome very arrogant yet sweet ex-vampire from the whole 
wide world. 
2 years ago if you would tell me that vampires existed and I would fall in love with one vampire and would get 
married to him then I would have laughed at you for that and serious consider you a gone case *wink*.
But today its different, I wanted to remove those dark thoughts away from me and live this moment with Abhay. 
I squeezed his arm and he kissed my hair. I smiled a little. I simply can't wait for the H-word.
But its going to be a long flight...

Finally at Mauritius, So sunny, warm and bright unlike Dehradun or even Mumbai. 
I put on my sunglasses Abhay already had his aviators. I clutched his arm as he wheeled our baggage trolley out of the 
airport. We already had a car from the resort waiting at the departure gate.
A young man in his mid 20s was waiting near a huge limousine.
'' Welcome Mr and Mrs. Raichand, your limo is ready to take you to your resort ; may I take your luggage please?'' 
Abhay gave him the trolley. And turned to look at me.
'' A limo Abhay? What the hell?'' I whisper-yelled at him.
''Why?'' He raise his thick eyebrows at me'' You don't like it?'' A hint of hurt was dignified in his tone.
''NO!'' I nearly screamed ''But its too much. You will spoil me Raichand.'' I said hyping up a little.
He smirked and squeezed my fingers ''Then I like spoiling ur MRS. Raichand.'' He emphazied the word Mrs a little harder.
I merely shook my head at him and climbed into it. They had a T.V, a roof access, and a bottle of champagne waiting for us.
''Its a compliment for us Piya.'' he said eyeing the bottle.
''Wow,  this is something else now.'' I beamed at Abhay. He grinned back.
The guy drove us to the Four Seasons Resort at Anahita one of the best resorts in 
Mauritius.
''Abhay!!'' I exclaimed in shock and surprise, mostly surprise there, folks. 
He chuckled under his breath.
'' Abhay, this resort is.. is...'' I trailed off, going simply speechless at this one.
'' Great? Awesome? You loved it?'' He asked excitedly.
'' Yes.. but..'' I was cut off by him putting his finger on my lips.
''No buts, we are here to enjoy our honeymoon and I wanted it the best; And besides my and your Dad helped us into that.''
I nodded in agreement. I too want it to be the best.
He took my hand like a gentlemen , that he is, as helped me out from the limo.
We checked in from the reception and he took hold of my hand as we walked to our beach villa. 
The  sun was great with few clouds and our villa was near the pristine white beach facing the west so we can see the 
beautiful sunset. 
The villa was simply stupendous with a lush green lawn in the front sided with palm trees surrounding it.
It was my own personal heaven and I was sharing it with Abhay. *Yay!*
As we entered the villa, Abhay wrapped his arm around my waist from behind. Resting his chin on my shoulders.
'' Did you liked it?'' He whispered in my ears his warm breath on my neck , I felt goosebumps rising up on my whole body.
I let out a shaky breath and nodded , unable to say anything. He still manages to dazzle me and make me speechless. *Gah!*
He smiled as he kissed my collarbone sliding his nose across my shoulders. Making light feathery kisses near my ear,neck,
my cheek. 
I moaned and lifted my neck to give him better access. 
He chuckled a little '' Impatient now, are we?''
Before I could answer he turned me around facing him. His eyes darker then usual, my favourite smile on his face showing 
his cute dimples. I couldn't help but blush furiously. 
He raised his hand to trace his fingertips on my red warm cheekbones 
leaving fire behind its trail. I closed my eyes and shuddered a little from anticipation.
He turned me around his grip still around my waist. He held me tighter as we walked around the villa. Exploring its beauty 
and content. 
Kitchen was fabulous, I cook something for him. *If I got out of the bed*
The balcony, lawn, living room were fantabulous with great wooden furnitures in warm autumn colours. As we got near to the 
bedroom his grip tighten more around my waist. 
I looked up at him, his face had an unreadable expression I couldn't point at.
The bedroom was great with a king size bed topped white fluffy pillows and brown bedspread. The glass door opened to the green lawn 
and the white beach with great glittering blue ocean.
''Its perfect'' I finally blurted out. turning towards him.
''I knew you would like it'' As he cupped my face gently with his large hands. I smiled.
He leaned over I followed him. He brushed his lips against me lightly slowly, it became intense, more passionate. Getting 
rough with each passing moments. 
I broke away from the kiss gasping and panting for the air. But he didnt stop, he went down kissing 
my cheek, my neck, my jaw.
''Abhay...'' I whispered.
He hummed against my jugular vein making me shiver and raise goosebumps all over my body. *Again!*
I stopped his kisses in mid tracks and lifted his head with my small hands.
I looked him square in the eyes.
''Later'' I promised him sincerely.
He nodded his eyes still dark, hooded with passion and lust oh and don't forget 
love 
now
people 
*giggle*
Reluctantly leaving me as I went to the door where we left our luggage.
''Come on let's go we have more places to sight see'' I said as I entered the bedroom pulling a suitcase with me.
I heard showeron, he must be in the bathroom. 
I laid out some clothes from the bag for him : Blue faded jeans and white button down t-shirt. *Perfect. Just like him.*
I removed a white sundress for me and flip flops to match with him. 
I tentatively knocked the door. He opened it to grab my hand and pull me inside with him.

An hour later, We went down at the beach. It was nearly 5pm and we would see the sunset soon. 
I took his hand in mine as we walked at the beach with little waves tickling my toes.
Bending down, I took some water in my palm at splashed at his handsome square face. He looked furious when I laughed at his 
stunned expression. His face turned seriously 
deadpanned.
''Abhay?'' I asked.
No answer. Still Staring Serious.
A sly evil smirk appeared on his lips.
''Abhay ? What are you doing?'' really scared now.
He took a step towards me. I took one step back. He repeated, I did the same.
The smirk was growing into a grin at each and every step. 
''Dont you dare, Abhay!'' I said mustering courage as I backed up towards the resort.
He lunged towards me with a playful growl. I shrieked and turned around to run at my safe camp - Our Villa.
He was approaching fast. I squealed as he felt his hand swipe really close behind me.
My flipflops slipped up as I ran barefoot across the green lawn. My curly black hair flying behind me.
I tried hiding behind one of the palm trees. He came from the beach, wildly looking around.
''Come out..come out.. where ever you are now Piya'' He said in a creepy villian voice, He sounded so sexy and funny all at the 
same time. 
I covered my mouth to stifle my snicker. *Oops he heard that.*
His head snapped to direction where I was hiding.
The evil smile was back on his perfect face.
''Gotcha!'' He yelled, trying to grab me.
I ran for the door that was nearest at my reach. His footsteps grew louder at my each sprint. 
*Why do men have such long legs? Oh no! I'm in the bedroom!*
I turned around to see him at the glass doors sliding them lock shut with a dull click closing off the blinds. 
He turned around with a mischievious glint in his eyes.
''Abhay ! Dont come any closer.'' I warned him in an almost weak voice.
''Hey, love its our honeymoon. And by the way I know that closer is much better'' He added with a wink. *Oh My Gawd!.*
He must have taken my expression as I backed away from him because he was still grinning widely.
The back of my knees hit the edge of the bed as I slipped and fell in the soft bed. I clambered up to crawl away from him. 
He climbed in the bed, removing his flip flops, on all fours. 
I took a white pillow to make it as a barrier between us. He took it from my hand and threw it over his shoulder. It hit the 
wall behind him. I swallowed thickly. My heart was thrumming loudly in my chest that I swear he must have heard it.
He came right up to my face and slowly took his mouth to my ear.
''You have been very naughty, Piya. And your going to get punished for making me wet.''
I gulped a little as he breathed into my ear.
His hand ghosted over my torso. *Oh no... Not that.*
''Oh..ooh..nn.. no'' I stuttered.
''Oh yes'' He smirked as he started tickling me.
'' O... Oh... no Abhay... stop.. please... I'm ...I'm sorr-r-y.'' I gasped out loud.
He was laughing as his fingered found the sensitive spots, making me squirm and giggle.
He finally stopped tickling and laid down besides me. Both of us out of breath, me with tickling and him by laughing.
I glanced at him he was looking back at me. He propped himself on his elbow to look at me more clearly.
'' I love you'' He said as he tucked a strand behind my ear. I blushed again.
''I love you too''As I raised my hand to cover his right cheek. He lowered his face, his sweet hot breath splaying on 
my face. 
Two hours later we laid in a tangled of sheets. Abhay on his back and I laid my head on his bare chest making random patterns 
on his skin.
''Hungry?'' He asked as my stomach rumbled. I sighed and nodded my head.
''Come on let's go'' He let me go with a kiss on my forehead.
It was nearly 8 pm , I changed into a cocktail blue dress with matching heels. Abhay wore black jeans and blue jean shirt. 
*We match again*
Time flew as we dined, drank, laughed and talked.
Soon it was 11 pm as we, mostly me, stumbled drunkenly in the villa.
I was constanly giggling. He was still sober. Did he really drank that wine? Maybe. Not
*Naaw, he's just pretending.*
He walked me to the bedroom as I kicked off my heels and fall back on the bed.
I curled up my finger at him beckoning to come closer. He obliged. 
Ahh Its going to be a long night ahead... And its none of your business too, Sherlock Holmes.

10 DAYS LATER

I woke up as the sunrise hit my eyes. I groaned as I rolled over. But I was woken up with a kiss on the cheek.
''Good morning, love'' His deep voice rang.
''Good morning youself''  I stretched fully, feeling sore at right places.
I padded to the bathroom. I glanced at the mirror noticing something different about me. My face was like glowing.
I felt funny in the stomach. 
And suddenly I threw up in the basin. Abhay came in the bathroom to find me getting horribly 
sick.
''Piya? You ok?'' he asked concerned.
'' Y-Yeah. I-I guess.'' My throat felt like dry as the Sahara desert.
''I need some water'' I added dryly.
He brought me a glass of cool water and checked my temperature with the back of his hand. I was feeling a bit clammy but 
I was ok.
''You sure, baby?'' He asked still uncertain. I nodded glumly.
Then a thought struck me.
Wait am I?? No.. But I could be. 
I counted my days in my head... I gasped.. I ran to my bags before Abhay could ask what happened.
Mom and Misha packed a medical kit for us. I picked the pregnancy test kit and nearly ran back in the bathroom.
''Just give me a moment.'' I said before shutting the door, He said nothing.
The result was positive. I felt stunned. 
Tears sliding down my cheeks, I opened the door to find Abhay nervous as the paced the room in his grey pajamas.
He looked up with anxious eyes. I showed him the result. He looked back and forth between me and the test.
Realisation struck dawned on his face. 
''Are you sure?''
I nodded smiling wide. Tears now on full force, gushing ddown my face.
''Oh God, I can't believe it I am going to be A FATHER!!!'' he yelled loudly as he came to hug me tightly and spun me around, making me dizzy.
I laughed and cried at the same time with him with sheer joy and happiness. 
I can't believe that I am going to be A MOTHER myself!!!
He kissed me hard, with love and passion that I nearly passed out.
''Piya you have made me the happiest man on earth!'' He smiled showing his dimples as he kissed away my tears.
'' I could say same to you Abhay.'' I smiled wide.
''Our parents are gonna be so shocked.'' He mused as he put me down his hands still around my waist.
''Misha and Kabir are gonna flip over with that.'' I joked.
''Right now, I AM flipped over. So..'' he trailed off.
''So?'' I asked raising an eyebrow.
''Let's have some more fun.'' He said as he carried me back to the bed, with a chuckle.
And we continued our celebration for the third person who was going to enter in our perfect little life.

THE END

FOR ABHIYA'S BEACH CLOTHES: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41075987
FOR ABHIYA'S NIGHTOUT CLOTHES: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41076226

Edited by SharkylovesJake - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail