Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
really god choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting to see who's playing parvati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
perfect choice...
he was good as Karna...
and for sure make a good Himavan...

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First Drona, now Karna. Next they will cast Draupadi (Rupa Ganguly) as Mena. πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, it's a good choice.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, Roopa Ganguly is in the movie Mahabharata aur Barbarik, so I wonder whether she'll be available for this one

Of course, Pankaj Dheer is there as well, but I dunno how major his role is.

Wonder if they can use Aloka Mukherjee, who was Subhadra there - does she still act?  Or whoever played Rukmini in that serial - she too could be used here.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I remember posting an article about that movie a while back. So videos are up on YouTube and Hema Malini is there, nice!

I guess it depends on whether they are still shooting for that film or not. Maybe they are done and that's why Pankaj Dheer has time from this show. Let's see.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .Vrish

If Mouni is still available, she would be a good casting for Ganga.  I didn't want Sati & Parvati to be played by the same actress, but I sure would like Mouni to remain.  Ganga would be a good choice.

Ganga was an Anshavatar of Devi Shakti. Mauni playing Sati's next birth's elder sister will look odd. Besides that all those who want to see Mouni as Parvati will not like this. Mouni should remain in FBs. There is a story of Shivji telling Parvati about her past birth, there they can show her new scenes.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm mmm Good actor , he compliments all emotional scenes better and short tempered scenes too, an versatile one  , Good choice πŸ‘πŸΌ
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

So, from the BRCM of yester-decade, Drona played Daksha and Karna will play Himavan?  Had Mahadev had any more FILs, would they have been played by Mukesh Khanna, and the guys who played Shalya and Ashwatthama? πŸ˜†

Anyway, this is an improvement for Pankaj Dheer, who was last in that SSK serial, which is really crappy to watch nowadays.

OMG; my words exactly
Seems its BRCM recycled. But its good, those actors in BRCM fitted their characters to T and they were amazing actors. 
and don't loose hope on mukesh khanna. mahadev also has another pseudo sasurji, rishi katyayan. Where durga will appear as the 9 yr old katyayani to destroy mahisashur. She will emerge as katyayan's manashkanya . 
I want to see nitish uncle though, some sort of character related to Bg V

And then there is Kapil muni, Sagar raja, Bhagirath... so.. Bhagirath might be young but you never know.

Btw why do everyone mention Himavan and Mena? What i know she was born to HImalaya Mountain and his wife menaka?
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

OMG; my words exactly
Seems its BRCM recycled. But its good, those actors in BRCM fitted their characters to T and they were amazing actors. 
and don't loose hope on mukesh khanna. mahadev also has another pseudo sasurji, rishi katyayan. Where durga will appear as the 9 yr old katyayani to destroy mahisashur. She will emerge as katyayan's manashkanya . 
I want to see nitish uncle though, some sort of character related to Bg V

And then there is Kapil muni, Sagar raja, Bhagirath... so.. Bhagirath might be young but you never know.

Btw why do everyone mention Himavan and Mena? What i know she was born to HImalaya Mountain and his wife menaka?

ROFL πŸ€£ .. bechaare Shivji..sasur ke maare πŸ˜†..for me BRCM was THE best .. unadulterated..100% true mytho serial ever made..and so true tanni..each character fitted their role perfectly! πŸ‘ next to that casting excellence is DKDM's casting πŸ‘..just hope they keep it up with parvati's castingπŸ˜•
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's awesome! He was a great Karna! 

Fabulous! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The new casting has started off on a HIGH note!