||Jeevika-Manvi AT #2- You are my SOUL <3 ||

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

~*Jeevika & Manvi*~

The soul, the essence, the heartbeat...the everything of 'Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai'. Currently a lot of us feeling deprived of the 'JeeMan' magic so we thought why not make a small appreciation thread where we can discuss, analyse and simply talk about the magic they create on-screen.

Right now the thread will look extremely plain but I'll be working on it to make it look somewhat decent.

I don't believe in too many rules but please take the below in to consideration

No spamming  No personal chit-chat
  • Stick to the Behnas. No harm in bringing the other characters in but the main focus should be the sisters only.

JOIN IN :) If you want to be part of the memberlist you can like the first post or just comment below or even PM.

Memberlist

1)*Reemz*
2)saraaa.
3)_innocent_
4)..Omniscient..
5)canuck-umz
6)ifyaa
7)-Pj-
8)jasminedayal
9)Eyes-Wide-Shut
10)Aisho.
11)shadowstreet
12)priya1804
13)jessiekarthik
14)poojaroy1985
15)anumber1
16)Amii90
17)AyushiSinghania
18)..-Marj-..
19)*Eva*
20)Fallen Star
21)Meepha
22)aaliya25
23)wizzgirl
24)riya01maddy
25) Kitnimohabbat
26) Uniquebluerose
27)-Arushi_kajen-
28) cutykoo27
29) TheMelody
30) xMidnightStarsx
31) Nainanino
32) _Aanchal_
33) mushiroxx
34) Shreya_94 
35) isha.raj_98
36) xoanyaxo
37) viratmanvi
38) -Noorii-
39) medhahps
40) ahaanfan
41) Aussie_Girl
42) -Jennifer-
43) Sameerah1992
44)EHMMBH-lover
45) riddha
46) ana.khan
47) Virman_lover
48) Yuvika_15
49) luv_mannu
50) Kiara_angel
51) Preeti_Shadia
52) soni595
53) Amu.PunjabiKuri
54) OnlyHope
55) Cutykoo27
56) Hazel-eye
57) .ayesha.
58) Eowyn 
59)Dina98210
60)arohi16
61)DaMiniii
62)VampireAleena
63)Daminipatel12
64)Neeshoe
65) littles12
66)Evanescent
67) solitude
68) ViRaLi13
69) CaptainREX
70) kajal18
71) VirmanArhi4ever
72) ChocoLavaish
73) neenzz
74) ayeshapasta
75) TerenceKiToli12
76)  MKMJohal
77) isha01
78) avi_k_
79)Shona_Mayur
80) luvmannu
81)naina-syed
 82) ---Shweta---
83)Crazy4Virmaan
84)shaz2009
85) neetusidhu
86) -SaruuKaSh-
87) SweetAddiction
88) DaMiniii
89) cutyvirman
90)LoveWillPrevail
91) NikiBh8
92) harshiii
93) Such
94) Farikina
95) gulati_simar
96) .Kryptonite.
97) HarshadAnupriya
98) sweetydee
99) shrav05
100) simar_VirMan
101) Aisha202
102) cherry...
103) -Veena-
104) pinky0902
105) -Jafrina-
106) stillunwritten
107) indian10
108) ita_04
109) munnihyderabad
110) jesss.
111) happygolucky
112) Maangeet4ever
113) -Subbiha-
114) Veronica1504
115) Neha.K
116) Rabz_14
117) -tehreem-
118) HinaMahekian
119) RockStarHuda
120) akrititaurus
121) virMan_forever
122) Shine123
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
RESERVED

**The AT will get the makeover it needs soon, apologies it's taking longer than usual. **
*Reemz* thumbnail
Just a few things from my side...

1) We have reached the 100+ mark which is AMAZING because I don't think sibling pairs reach that feat so quickly. So thank you to each and everyone :)
2) Lets keep to our usual discussions, even if the AT does go slower than normal ATs. 
3) I don't get time to reply to all the amazing posts and I'm really sorry but I love reading them <3
4) JEEMAN rock =))

cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay AT 2
wohooo
party time
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congo On 2nd At ðŸ¥³
jeeman Rocks !! 
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaaayy!!! My favorite AT ever! Did anyOne watch today's episode?? Thoughts? Who saw the new promo? Seems like for once, Maanvi will get annoyed with Jeevika
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Congratz everyone for completing the first AT!! ðŸ¥³
*Reemz* thumbnail
Fari yes saw and loved it!! These two just make my heart happy! Right from Manvi's Hitler Di imagination to the little senti talk. I just love the flow of their scenes man.

The promo I could see coming. I can't blame either of them but Manvi knew that this is how Jeevika would be right? J can't help herself. She is not JUST a sister, she also has the fear of two parents within her. I hope she makes it up to Manvi though.
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulation on 2nd!!

My views after watching the promo are double sided. I understand why jeevika Is being like that obviously her intention are pure and she is only trying to look out for Manvi. I also think her thoughts and actions are kind of ruled by her promise to her mum.

I'm kind of glad that Manvis naraz cause it's like the first time where Manvis naraz with jeevika. We always see jeevika naraz and manvi trying to make it up to her. Even after jeevika kicked her out manvi still wasn't naraz with jeevika so it obviously shows how pushed to the limit she will be.

I love the behnas together but I think jeevikas still got the idea that the Mannu that she left behind after marriage is the same Mannu. Manvis changed, she's learnt how to look after herself and deal with situations without her Di there to support her. She's basically matured up. But Jeevika still thinks that shes the same Mannu who needs protecting and lots of mother like care but she hasnt realised that the baby sister that she left behind has slowly turned into an an adult that makes her own decisions and who has learnt how to look after herself.

I think jeevika might have realised this but she's not ready to accept that her baby sister is all grown up and doesn't necessarily need her to take care of her and hold her hand and guide her through life.

It's the same love that a parent feels toward a child and the same feeling of lose when you see your little baby all grown up and able to fend for themselves.

That's not to say that Mannu will like Jeevikas over protectiveness. I think manvi would have listened and did everything her Di said before jeevikas marriage but now it's like Manvis been learning to rely on herself and make her own decisions and discover herself that now it's kind of difficult to go back to how they were before: With jeevika being in charge and manvi following everything what jeevika said. She's more of her own person now and has experienced the freedom of being a self dependent adult and I'll think she'll find it difficult when jeevika starts to treat her like a little child rather than an adult.

I think it could end up causing a huge fight where manvi finally loses it and where jeevika is forced to face up to the fact that her little sister has grown up.

I think the Virat Punjab (haven't read or seen anything but read posts on it) thing could be her way of acting out and showing her that she's capable of making her own decisions or it could be jeevika agreeing to let her go after virat and viren talk to her.

Atleast that's my opinion and what I think will probably happen :)Edited by LoveWillPrevail - 11 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
I sense a bigger fight coming up too unfortunately and it may have to do with Virat this time. Manvi is obviously falling in love with him and like you said she's had to learn to be independent after Jeevika left so if Jeevika is forcing decisions on her without any clear logic i.e. telling her to stay away from Virat for any valid reason then she's not going to just accept it sitting down.  At the same time it might not be to do with the growing up aspect at all. Remember Jeevika once said that Manvi has always done what she feels is right and even before Vireka's marriage, Manvi did disagree with Jeevika. Their personalities are such that they clash!

But then Jeevika isn't wrong either. Manvi is way too careless about her health! It's not right to be just eating whatever you want or running & jumping around all the time. Someone has to tell her right? 

I think the future track may have Manvi distance herself from Jeevika but at the end of the day she can't really go far from her can she? Jeevika is supposed to be her life saver.

Regarding the punjab tour (only read about it myself) but if Jeevika stops Manvi from going then I wouldn't even call that over protectiveness. I'm sorry but I wouldn't let my child or sister go round on a tour when she's suffering from a disease like cancer...!
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago