Users

Frequent Posters

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: iolahardy

devi nahi...to quote munna 'chudail'🤣

i felt indu is now abala naari👎🏼

Waise to us par sympathy honi chahiye. Rishi gaya ,Job gayi , Power of Attorney gayi, getting insulted daily. 
But I am not at all feeling bad for her.🤣🤣
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: iolahardy

we r famous😆 sumer mann ki baat bolta hai munna quote karta hai😆

Kyun aisa kya kaha Munna ne??
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Surma

What does " chudhali " means ?

its vamp i think i dunno😕
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surma

What does " chudhali " means ?

Lady Monster / Lady Vampire

Waise to us par sympathy honi chahiye. Rishi gaya ,Job gayi , Power of Attorney gayi, getting insulted daily. 
But I am not at all feeling bad for her.🤣🤣

@ashish how can we feel bad for her u read shrus update

ughh is this the indira we used to see before

she was so cruel to rishi both while his diwan identity came out and the vidhit truth

but she was harsh to him didnt spare him for a second

but now basically her husband is half dead because of her family members and she is stating reasons why she loves them
doesnt want them in pain

had hai yaar😡
one more thing to add
whenever rishi and indira had mus

it was never ever once even shown that shes loves him

she was horrible to him and i can write a whole page abt it 😆
some at least show feelings indira didnt do that also

now shes crying for her lame brother
GIMME A BREAK😡🤢
Edited by adiya1 - 12 years ago
ashish.sachi thumbnail
@Melta :  Haan bilkul sahi hai.  Sach main Had paar kar di hai Indira ne.  Family na ho gayi , (wo bhi Sharmas jaisi family😡) , pata nahin kya ho gaya.

Just sick mentality of Indira
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
kabhibhi 2 naiyya mein sawari nahi karni chahiye...aisa karne se muh ke bal girke muh futata hai. indu ka wahi hoga!

in the end wo akeli hi reh jayegi...fly ke liye rishi ko hurt karegi...wo chod dega

rishi ke liye fly ko hurt karegi...fly chod degi

fir jung continues👏

Moral of the entire story: ur choices make or break ur life.

indu gets no sympathy from me. i m w8ing for ricky to come back & extract his revenge. i want him to go after his pound of flesh.
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys i am really frustrated i was not coming online but i have to vent  out my frustration..character butchering ki limit hoti hai..
she has sympathy for munna that he got beaten for nothing and was like mene bharosa nahi kiya and all..but where was her kind heart when rishi was being beaten up by munna and sameer jinkko thoda bhi haq nahi tha rishi ko peetne ka...usko toh they had beaten up like an animal..and what about herself jab woh jail me thi tab her family was dancing immediately..that time only rishi wanted her to get out of jail..
Rishi left his family for her..i know his family was not worth..lekin indu ki kaunsi worth jo indira uske family members ko sympathy dikha rahi hai which they don't deserve..rishi ko toh kabhi nahi dikhayi even if he was right..couldn't she trust rishi many times..aise family pe bharosa hai par not on Rishi..jo uske liye almost daily mar raha hai..
can't she leave her family for the sake of Rishi the only person who loves her unconditionally..
and isn't Rishi a family now ki she still has to choose her so called family members over Rishi..what is all this..crap..
Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mithsi_22

guys i am really frustrated i was not coming online but i have to vent  out my frustration..character butchering ki limit hoti hai..

she has sympathy for munna that he got beaten for nothing and was like mene bharosa nahi kiya and all..but where was her kind heart when rishi was being beaten up by munna and sameer jinkko thoda bhi haq nahi tha rishi ko peetne ka...usko toh they had beaten up like an animal..and what about herself jab woh jail me thi tab her family was dancing immediately..that time only rishi wanted her to get out of jail..
Rishi left his family for her..i know his family was not worth..lekin indu ki kaunsi worth jo indira uske family members ko sympathy dikha rahi hai which they don't deserve..rishi ko toh kabhi nahi dikhayi even if he was right..couldn't she trust rishi many times..aise family pe bharosa hai par not on Rishi..jo uske liye almost daily mar raha hai..
can't she leave her family for the sake of Rishi the only person who loves her unconditionally..
and isn't Rishi a family now ki she still has to choose her so called family members over Rishi..what is all this..crap..

calm down. ye uske lonely budhape ki shuruvaat hai😆

zindagi jung hai...

aur koi nahi, tu hi tere sang hai
😆

yehi hone wala hai...

@bold: kisi ek se wafadaar rahi hoti, toh aaj kahani kuch aur hoti!