Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
res os 

khushi and mami saw the CCTV  mami phati sari  as she felt she was not saying anything she look at her she was crying

Khushi:"Dekha mami ji he was coming back see he had thrown his ticket in the bin"

Mami: look at her "tou"

Khushi: "he was coming back to home he had listen me"  .she was just rewinding the video

Mami: phati sari

Khushi: "mami ji he was coming back "her hand was on the screen as if feeling him

Mami: but where he is now?

Khushi just came back to her senses,"hain mami ji where he is ?"  they both look at he CCTV closely he walk out of the exit after that the camera has not capture it ...khushi was again and again rewinding the video ,she noticed a smile on his face

Mami: "why he is smiling?"

Khushi: was trying to read his lips

Mami: dekho yeh kuch bol raha ha

Khushi: " i will give you surprise khushi, my heart was right"

Mami: look at her

Khushi: yeh bol raha hain

Mami: heart was right ?means

Khushi: mami  see i was right.

Mami: hmmm

Khushi chala  ...she just taken out the disk and walk out off the basement as she wanted a copy of it .

at home she was watching the video again and again, she felt her heart raised " he mean what he said on phone" she felt her heart beat racing .. dhak dhak  came back suddenly .she freeze the screen  look at him ,her tears started flowing down

Mami  knock in "phati sari"

Khushi: just wipe her tears "ji mami ji" she closed the tv

Mami: kon woh sakta ha ,she sat on the recliner "Arnav bitwa ka dushman kon ha"

Khushi: just suddenly stand straight "hum bhi na hum na yeh kyun nahi socha "

Mami: kya phati sari

Khushi: wasn't getting how to hide "mami he told me  he has an enemy"

Mami: dushman

Khushi: shhh she just closed the door"mami ji aram se"

Mami:"ha ha wall has ears "she whisper 

Khushi: hum ko pata ha  hum iss insan se baat karlaga "

Mami: was about to say something when masala Mama enter the room

Masala mama" is this my room?"

Mami: no she got up and hold masala mam hand and walked out "baat karlana aur akele kahin na jana "

Khushi: ji ji

Khushi : was searching the pics in her cell , "woh tha kya " she got shocked as the pics were deleted " yeh kaise " she try to recollect  Shayam ji  has my cell, he had deleted the pics "it means he has the papers " she just look out saw Shyam talking on his cell he was in hurry

Khushi: Shyam ji woh paper

Shyam": khushi ji hum aap se aa kar baat karta ha" , he was shouting on phone " when i asked you then how you missed it" he ran out

Khushi "kuch tou ha she just followed him without thinking ... hum ko yakeen ha Arnav ji ko in na kidnap kiya ha "

she reached a haunted place "yeh yahan kya kara raha hain"she just followed him on a taxi asked the driver to wait 

Shyam was talking to Dr " he is having temperature as he had not taking his medicine , i have given him injection he will sleep right now "

Shyam: ok 

DR: but some one should be by his side .

Shyam: ok thx dr . he see off the dr talking to himself" even if he die now i will not have any problem "he gave a cunning smile 

Khushi: "i have to go back and call police , i am sure Arnav ji is trouble , if i will go in like this no one will ever trust me"she just ran to taxi . 

shyam heard her payal sound " koi hai " he just saw a taxi going ,he quickly followed her , he saw the taxi stopped at police station 

Khushi just ran in

Shyam : khushi ji ,he just ran behind her

Khushi was about to say something when she felt someone press her shoulder 

Shyam: khushi ji 

Khushi: just choke 

Police man look at them

Shyam: actually i am her pati she was looking for me, i just reached home and found she is worried about me so i followed her 

Police man" yesterday she ran away and today her pati came back her self"

Shyam: chala khushi ji, he just hold her arm

Khushi try to free 

Shyam" chala "

Khushi just walk with him

Shyam:khushi ji what you think of your self you are smart ?

Khushi: leave my hand

Shyam: push her to car" sit if you want your Arnav ji life"

Khushi: look at him 

Shyam: just call his man "kill him "

Khushi scream nahi naa mara mera Arnav ji ko

Shyam: why khushi ji

Khushi: " nahi please nahi"

Shyam: to his men hold down i am coming

Khushi:" hum aap kai baat"she sob

Shyam: now you have to stay with him  khushi ji i cannot leave you like that

Khushi: thek ha thek ha  

shyam just drop her to the haunted place and asked his men to lock her , as Anjali was calling him again and again he has to leave her , he warn her not to be smart , as if she will try to be smart Anjali life is in danger at home..

Khushi walking in a dark room there was a night bulb there  she look at him he was sleeping  ,she just ran and hug him tight "Arnav ji" he was sleeping like a dead man , he was under the effect of injection .she just took water and tore her duppata  soak it in and started keeping on his forehead , he was just murmuring her name ,"khushi i am sorry" she just cried  " Arnav ji "but he was not listening her as he was asleep.she was frighten to see him like that , she just prayed her DM for his health .   she just stared at him , caress his face "Shyam ji i will not leave you" he was thirst as he was murmuring water , khushi had use all the water to  decreased his temperature" ab hum kya kara " she just knocked at the door,i guy open it rubbing his eyes "bhai pani chaiya " he just gave her bottle . she just made him sit  , he opened  his eyes  " khushi"  

Khushi: utha help him to sit and make him drink

Arnav: khushi i love you

Khushi: just look at him in shock he just drowsed off in her lap .she just kept on running her fingers in his hairs . she made him sleep straight  . kissed his forehead " i love you too "

she just drowsy off  holding him tight as his closeness made her relax,she was restless for nights , his presence made her comfortable .

it was dawn when he got up he felt some weight on his chest , he just try to get up he felt some one is holding him "Khushi"

Khushi: just quickly sat "aap thek ha "

Arnav: what are you doing here? he in shock look at her 

Khushi: "aap ki tabiyat kaise" he she just cup his face 

Arnav: look at her " tum thek ho, did they hurt you?"

Khushi hum thek hain , he just hug her

Arnav: how you came here? 

Khushi just told him the whole story from day one .

Arnav: Shaym

Khushi:" he said he will come in morning if we before get out of here "

Arnav: hmmm but how ?

Khushi:" i have called his men to get water as you were thirst . i will call again and then we can capture them "

Arnav: look at her , he just pull her to him with a jerk and kissed her." i am sorry for every thing what i did with you in past"

if you want more comment me tired that is why i stopped here ..it is bit rubbish, it is not that os which was in my mind when i made the vm  . i was not able to type at that time and now i dont remember it 😭

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

🤗Beautiful Vm..

i love that song  🤗
Summer_Rain thumbnail
 awesome VM di.loved it..👏👏my fav song...🤗
Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

awesome VM di.loved it..👏👏my fav song...🤗

i hope i did justice with it, i bit mess up 😕
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

i hope i did justice with it, i bit mess up 😕

u did complete justice to it di...i loved it..🤗
Tomboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haven't heard that song in a long time. Beautiful song and great VM .
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW di
thanx a ton thats one of my fav songs loved it
u r very sweet
fab
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome vm loved the scenes and the song loved it thanks for the pm

kohli4ever thumbnail