Vaishnavi Dhanraj is upset these days

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Vaishnavi wants 2 change her dressing style. Just take a look ...

Vaishnavi Dhanraj is upset these days. She is currently seen as Jhanavi in Shakuntalam Telefilms' show on Colors, Na Aana Iss Des Laado. So is she upset with her role in the serial? Well'no. But she is tired and bored of her look in it. 

She is wearied of wearing netted sarees all the time and her attire even makes her feel uncomfortable. Vaishnavi has asked the production house to do something about it.

"I am too bored of the same look; hence I spoke to the creatives for a change. I would want my character to wear heavy salwar-kameez. I think now that Jhanavi is back at Ammaji's (Meghna Malik) place she can definitely wear salwar-kameez as it suits her personality."

So has the creative team agreed to the plea? "Not yet. I have just told them about it, so let's see how things work out."

Well, we hope that we will soon get to see Vaishnavi in a new avatar in Laado!!!

Articles from the above source are prohibited on India-Forums. Please refrain from posting.

Topic Closed

-NAIDL Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi, i read it on facebook and i also want she wear sometime saree and sometime suit as she weard in laado's early episodes.
sudhalata1 thumbnail
even we r bored of your look Jhanvi ðŸ˜›
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i want her 2 wear salwar-kameez 4 casual wear and saree occasionally