Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cymateli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow.. wat a passionate update!! loved it.. hope they both dont just sort out their past differences now.. continue soon.. thx for the pm πŸ˜Š
GoGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oops-whoops

now i got what u guys wer talking abt i had not read the ext part and read sam88 comment and thought wow our gang is awsme without any update talking abt s** so let me also impart my knowledge to u guys but then read the update EXT by paro and went and read the extended part so let me impart some more knowledge no s** for 4 weeks aftr birth πŸ˜”...and yes SUMU is right  protection is must for safety and security and no pregnancy.πŸ˜‰

AWW...meri OOPSY...u really read me what i wantwa to  say...yes ASR is not stupid to waste timewa...as he got one princess and one prince...just it is 5 month starting when she will be 7 th month and after he will know how Khushi with twins have difficulty...actually last trimester is difficult with twins...so i am sure as he told never going to put HIS KHUSHI again in this difficulty...😳😳😳😳PARO haina...
liveforeverlee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update :) So much wanting.. For each other..
sam88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

AWW...meri OOPSY...u really read me what i wantwa to  say...yes ASR is not stupid to waste timewa...as he got one princess and one prince...just it is 5 month starting when she will be 7 th month and after he will know how Khushi with twins have difficulty...actually last trimester is difficult with twins...so i am sure as he told never going to put HIS KHUSHI again in this difficulty...😳😳😳😳PARO haina...

next time he will go 1 at a time
GoGreen thumbnail
sams...Inida ka population deka ...so i think they wont go for the third kid...as the r good Indian citizens... Edited by GoGreen - 12 years ago
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: sam88

next time he will go 1 at a time

@SUMU   u never  know paro's brainwaaa ...she will not only GIVE  khushi jhatka but us also kya pata after  3 year  khushi and ASR EXPECTING quadruplets πŸ˜²

@SAM88     this is all biology yaar... u cant decide how many in one go.🀣

fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was so hot! At least he wasn't with one of hid girlfriends when she went to his room!
sam88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oops-whoops

😲

@SUMU   u never  know paro's brainwaaa ...she will not only GIVE  khushi jhatka but us also kya pata after  3 year  khushi and ASR EXPECTING quadruplets πŸ˜²

@SAM88     this is all biology yaar... u cant decide how many in one go.🀣

lets c wat PARO has planed for them
GoGreen thumbnail
Okies..my dear GETOUT Gang ...lets pray to our PARO...to spare Khushi with no more kids after she delivers Twins...
sam88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

Okies..my dear GETOUT Gang ...lets pray to our PARO...to spare Khushi with no more kids after she delivers Twins...

also also ask her to updateπŸ˜‰