Vikas bhalla as veer. Please change vikas bhalla

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what the hell! why change him...he is doing great...he does look like a matured thakur...I like him..though I was used to seeing Nandish as Veer but Vikas good too..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I too agree Vikas is doing great as Veer...but I say his voice modulation can be better that's it...
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vikas is doing a fabulous job! 
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vikas is doing a fantastic job. We all r just used to seeing nandish-tina jodi but we will get used to vikas also.
Riyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vikas is doing good! We miss Nandhish no doubt? but we are not sure how he will be after the leap whether he was able to put forth his 100% as Veer due to his personal agendas??
Vikas is doing great and he gives his 100%.   
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nandish was so adorable n it was because of him we r loving his character this much. but now we have no other option. Vikas is doing a great job. Even some of his mannerisms reminds me of old veer. Only thing is he should polish his dialogue delivery. He is the best choice n no need of a replacement as long as there is no nandish.
tiya_rose thumbnail

i was no fan of nandish but this guy has made me a fan old veer!! For me acting comes as a whole package of body posture, facial xpression and DIALOGUE DELIVERY. The way he delivers it sucks all other factors out of his acting. ( + i have problem with that ridiculous looking moustache!!! ) Just stating my opinion. No hard feelings!! ðŸ˜Š
brkh96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The new veer looks like a young jogi. Just stating my views.

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

Yes I too agree Vikas is doing great as Veer...but I say his voice modulation can be better that's it...

REALY? Doing great as VEER? The fellow is a failed SINGER-he has NO stage craft. Normally actors carry empty cups of tea/cofee & pretend to drink from them- but they are aware of WHERE the camera is so we hardly see that the cups are empty.Today this amateur actor went to his son's room for an important attempted reconciliation scene & was SO unaware that the empty cups of coffee were visible at least thrice- stopped counting after that-all he does is to pout effectively-learned from Chanda Muasi-the resident Jolie pouter pigeon... guess genes ARE useful!!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is doing a nice job as Veer n fits the role of a 40+ Veer. Really nice to watch him n he had done a decent act in his show TUM BIN JAOO KAHAAN years ago.