d3 help desk for all characters even shakti

Karen_sharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
anyone who wants to ask any questions about d3's chharacters can post here...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_richa_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey...i was just reading the cast details and found it written that sharon's real name is sharanjeet kaur...i just want to ask if it is true...????and had it been mentioned in the show itself before??????
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey there is already a help desk no need to make a new one
Karen_sharon thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_richa_

Hey...i was just reading the cast details and found it written that sharon's real name is sharanjeet kaur...i just want to ask if it is true...????and had it been mentioned in the show itself before??????

ya this is true  u can confirm it from wikipedia too as i have read it several times there and reason for changing her name is her style...
Karen_sharon thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

hey there is already a help desk no need to make a new one

hey shivani  dear i think aap mujhse bade ho kyonki i am just in 8th std and am very eager  and love to create forums
this my first time di plz try to understand but do not worry if i am not able to answer any question i will post it on ur forum and i am really sorry di if u felt bad about it
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: d_3rockskaren

hey shivani  dear i think aap mujhse bade ho kyonki i am just in 8th std and am very eager  and love to create forums
this my first time di plz try to understand but do not worry if i am not able to answer any question i will post it on ur forum and i am really sorry di if u felt bad about it

no i dont feel bad at all dear and dont call me di i m only 14 but hey call me shivs and hey be my friend 
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
heyy is der annny chnce oof kriya returningg
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
There is already a helpdesk on the forum located on the first page