Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

What are the mad CV's about guys, today Aham was in brown and purple and Rashi was matching him.

Now today I noticed two or three posts about Gopi leaving Saathiya, where is this story going, possibly she will leave for a time to make Aham miss her and finally open his mouth to say I love you Gopi. Or they mean to kill her off, which is risky business, very unlikely. But just to play along with them for a few minutes do they mean to have Aham and Rashi together, it's a crazy theory but lets play along and hopefully the RaJi's can write a few fan fics about this and we can pass the time.

I never did read Milan, but from the tidbits from others that read it, it seems Aham and Rashi did go off into the sunset together.

There is no way in hell rash I and ahem get together it defeats the whole purpose of the show... Ans
D it's also sickening.ahem doesnt even spk to rash i more than ness ... Absurd and wired to think of them together ...stories ff is should be lovely to read not sicken u ,,,,, pls no jiju saali nonsense it's really dumb