fatemabidi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG..So today's episode was officially the *SwaRon* episode. I meaaann GEEE! Sharon accepted the fact that after all this battle there are no more reasons left for them to stay away from each other! ;D
OMGGG!
I really have no words to express my happiness for this little confession. I really hope the CV's are not planning anything bad for them later.. I swear I'm gonna get REALLY annoyed if they do so. 

Rey & Sharon, awh, they're just so adorable man. I mean seriously the way he hugged her and the way she tried hitting him..They are such adorable BFs. :D

Taani..I'm glad she's back and she performed and proved Rey right. I totally have no problems with her if she sin't doing anything to my SwaRon. <3

And about the precap, Oh Chee-Vam doesn't know what he has done by removing Kriya's topic. I so hope he tells Rey that all because of him Kriya left the college, I'm sure that that moment Rey will kill him. I've been waiting for this episode since Shivam entered D3 back again!

And yes yes yes yes, THE SCENE WHERE SHARON CAUGHT SWAYAM'S HAND.. SOOO ADORABLE. <3
God, they're just sooo CUTTEEE! <3

I officially loved the episode. Too much of SwaRon you see. <3
okay bye for now. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I missed the initial part of sharon's confession!! Started watching when she said that she can't handle south intensity and the fact that she affects him so much. Her concerns seemed pretty valid to me. Such an intensity can be scary, but she will really be able to prove anything until she gives their relationship a chance...
Loved that they finally showed her POV, it was long overdue!
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the ShaRey part was really cute...after a long time we got to see their friendship blooming! both acted really well β˜ΊοΈ
and ya the SwaRon rehearsal hall part was also really adorable! πŸ˜
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I could barely believe my eyes and ears aaj. LOL. For the first time in a YEAR we actually know, without having to delve into deep analysis and speculation, exactly what Sharon is thinking and feeling. Like am I dreaming, batao koi? 😲
And the ShaRey scene was SOOO wonderfully done! Sneha and Amar make REALLY good buddies on screen, that scene gave out such positive, believable and happy vibes! πŸ˜ƒ

The confession...you know I really, REALLY hope they lead up to something concrete from here. Because now there're for real NO more reasons why SwaRon don't get into a relationship. Here's hoping the CVs have something good and positive in store for them and for us...
naush8 thumbnail
They best part was when sharon accepted the FACT that there is no other reason for she and swayam to stay away from each other..and now they should be together...ShaRey scene was also sweet enough!
And the very very very cute part was when sharon was telling swayam about the anger thing and all...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
I too have no issues with taani until she affects swaron...And about her dance ..I have no knowledge about kathak so I wont comment anything...I want to see her dance more..like other forms of dance too...
Precap was also interesting ...want to know what about kriya shivam is gonna tell rey...hope he tells everything truth about kriya to rey...😊
Overall swaron made me smile today..😊

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah today was SwaRon episode. The entire ShaRey part was to good to be true. We finally got an insight in Sharon's mind about what she thinks ? Then the rehersal hall scene was between Swayam and Sharon was awesome. First the little conversation and then Sharon holding Swayam's hand.

I just hope from here Cv's take this positive progression forward and no more screw up with SwaROn track.
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Truly agree with you.To be true I had a smile through the episode today.It was definitely worth watch epi.
The Sharey scene was portrayed very well.I loved the way how Sharon was free with Rey to confess her true feelings.Finally we got to know what Sharon feels for Swayam.
the way Sharon Cared for Rey was cute and How She spoke with Swayam was lovely.The way both were hand in hand when the lights went off was cute😳😍.

Hope Cv's maintain this kind of epi's often.

india4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Yeah today was SwaRon episode. The entire ShaRey part was to good to be true. We finally got an insight in Sharon's mind about what she thinks ? Then the rehersal hall scene was between Swayam and Sharon was awesome. First the little conversation and then Sharon holding Swayam's hand.

I just hope from here Cv's take this positive progression forward and no more screw up with SwaROn track.

I agree. 
Edited by shruthi87 - 11 years ago
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup todays epi was amazing... And to my luck i got to c the epi... I was just going thru channels whn i heard addicted... I stopped to hear it and then what i saw brought a ear to ear smile on my face... Sharey were amazing...
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i had a smile all throught the epi