Kasamh Ki Kasamh, Bas Tumhare Hai Hum,61

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi everyone. Well, I must say that everyone in this forum is very talented! Haila, kya fanfics hai!! I write a fanfiction in SP forum and decided to try one out in this forum upon inistence of my pyari shali... I'm not really sure of what will become of it along the way as I am writing it as I go so heres the first part!

It all starts after our man Mr.Walia apologizes to his beautiful wife Mrs.Bani Walia.

Jai is pacing in his room. He is caught in a mix of emotions, some of which he has experienced before but in different forms, more intense. He is thinking, "Maine Bani ke saath kya kuch nahin kiya aur usnay uff tak bhi nahin ki... kyun.. kyun aisa kyun ho raha hai mere saath. pehlay bhi toh meinay ussay aisa kuch kaha hai aur tab mujhe itni guilt nahin feeling ho rahi teeh to ab kyun?... aur is baar toh mainy ussay maafi bhi maangi aur usnay bhi mujhe maaf kardiya, toh phir? why am I feeling so bad?". He is intensely upset at himself and cannot figure out why he is behaving so. Bani's hurt expression flashes before his eyes. Flashbacks of his confrontation with Bani, and then the apoligizing scene... Jai remembers how he had said, "after all your my wife God dammit!!". the words ring in the air and hang there. Jai can't figure it out, he holds his head for a sec and goes to sit on the bed and pours himself a lttle water.

Meanwhile Bani has come into the doorway and sees Mr. Walia sitting with a frusterated, helpless, uncertain expression on his face. She just stands there and flashback is shown of when Mr.Walia apologized to her and grabbed her hand to stop her from going. The sound of breaking glass snaps her out of her thoughts. She looks over to see glass on the floor and blood dripping from Jai's hand. Bani runs over and starts to scold Jai, unintentionally. She doesn't want to... the words just flow out of her mouth unintentionally. Bani,"Mr.Walia! Ye aap kya kar rahe hai?! aapko kya lagta hai, aapka apne aapko aisay takleef denay say jo hua woh badal jayega?... Nahin!! Balkay apne aapko takleef de kar aap unko bhi takleef de rahe hai...." she breaks off her sentence as she realizes where this could be heading, but she doesn't know where it is heading... Jai is staring at her intently, almost passionately... She averts his gaze and rips off the end of her dupatta and ties it ever so carefully on his hand to stop the bleeding and finishes her sentence.. Bani, "...jo aapke saath juday huay hai". She gets up and goes to the cupboard and gets the first aid kit and comes back to bandage his wound properly. As she is dressing his wound, he is staring at her with intense, deep expression and she is talking. Bani, "Mr.Walia, aksar zindagi mein aisi bahut si baatein hoti hain jo humare bas mein nahin hoti... hum aisay bahut saare logon se milte hai... bahut saare halat pehda ho jaate hai jin par humara koi kaaboo nahin hota hai... Aisay mein apne aapko aur apno ko sambhalna hi samjhdari hai.." with that she looks up and faces Jai's passionate expression. Song comes on, "ek ajnabee sa, ehsaas dil ko sataye... shayad yahi toh pyar hai.... acha lage jo tum saamne muskruay...ooo shayad yahi to pyar hai.."

later that night jai is thinking again... about Bani and what she said. he understands, yet he doesn't... he doesn't know what to do. He leaves to go for a drive.

Meanwhile, night is falling and Bani is in her room waiting... she doesn't exactly know why, but she is. she goes and stands near the window and looks out into the clear night and jai is driving out there somewhere. song is playing, "shayad yahi toh pyar hai..."

Finally Bani can't take it anymore, she goes downstairs to look for Jai and the phone rings. Dadi hears and comes as well. Aditya was in the kitchen getting some water and comes out as well. The phone keeps ringing and Bani picks it up. A man on the other end asks, "Mrs.Walia?" Bani is kinda scared, she says "yes, mein bol rahi hoon". Man, "mein inspector Chaudhary bol raha hoon City Hospital se... Mr. Walia ka accident hogaya hai". Immediately the phone drops from her hand and the ground slips from beneath her feat. Everything goes numb and dadi and Adi question her in vain...

What do you guys think? Shall I continue? On a side note, the song is from the movie Lucky - No time for Love, its a beautiful song.
cheers,
dc
Edited by desi chic - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NICE 1.... I TOTALLY LOVED IT! 👏

u shuld really CONT yaar 😳
roshini thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!it was greatt 😳 😳 plz continue
krazee_gurl thumbnail
That was great. Can't wait to read what happens next. Just hope Jai is ok.

👏 desi chick
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
of course you should cont!! is that something to ask!!!!!!!

Please!!!! 😳
static_chaos23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow gr8 start, so plz do continue soon!!!!!
Amber24 thumbnail
great work, loved the song as well. one of my fav. 😛 do continue.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
👏 👏 👏
great start 😳
plz continue soon 😛
KHJL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

tht was so nice!!!!!...........keep it up👏

ivy_softy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail