Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Ah.. now that is how I like my Ram-Priya scenes to be.. especially such significant ones.. Thanks for filling the gaps in the eps through your OS. Everytime I read your new OS, I bookmark it for comfort reading. You are too good. πŸ‘

Awww thanks! πŸ˜³
I'm glad you like them so much! πŸ˜Š
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Amby a sincere request from me. If time permits amidst ur busy schedule write OS for every meaningless episode aired.

Awww thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜³
I will try my best.  Right now, i'm too busy to write OS for all the past stupid episodes but I will try.  If you have any specific scenes you want rewritten, PM me πŸ˜› I will definitely continue writing for the episodes to come though so hang tight! 
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Sincere request from me too. And looking at the way they are dishing out the eps these days and the scary new promo, it looks like we'll be needing such lovely OS everyday.. 

You too. PM me if you want any specific scenes rewritten.  I think I've covered most of them from the time the whole Natasha drama started.  I mean I have like 7 or 8 different versions of their reunion already haha.. Hopefully one of them actually happens πŸ˜†.  And I already have an idea for the promo one which I will get to sometime tomorrow, hopefully before it's aired.  Don't worry too much about it.. I'm sure they're just trying to recreate the Jan 10th episode.  The day they both sign the papers, that's the day I'll be worried. For the time being, it's just to attract viewers into watching it.
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

I've no words, Amby... whichever I had also went away with the promo! 

for you, πŸ€— and I need one back!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Remember the Jan 10th episode, our favourite? It's going to end up the same way.  Don't worry.  The day they BOTH sign the divorce papers is the day we all stop watching BALH.  And I know for a fact that Ram won't sign them.  Especially not after his behaviour in yesterday's episode.  He can't live 3 days without her, he's not going to sign away his life.  So don't worry girl.  Wednesday/Thursday and maybe even next Monday are going to be dhamaka episodes.  I have a promo scene in mind already.  Will try and post it tomorrow ok!?
πŸ€—Don;t be sad girl!! 
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

wonderful update... I like your writing... Kash something like this happen in show too.. 

Thank you!! πŸ˜³
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

brilliant take ...hoping atleast today they will show sumthink lik this ..
wonderful ..thank you

Thank you! I don't think so but hey we can all hope right! πŸ˜³
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

You too. PM me if you want any specific scenes rewritten.  I think I've covered most of them from the time the whole Natasha drama started.  I mean I have like 7 or 8 different versions of their reunion already haha.. Hopefully one of them actually happens πŸ˜†.  And I already have an idea for the promo one which I will get to sometime tomorrow, hopefully before it's aired.  Don't worry too much about it.. I'm sure they're just trying to recreate the Jan 10th episode.  The day they both sign the papers, that's the day I'll be worried. For the time being, it's just to attract viewers into watching it.

di can u pls pm me the links of those 7 or 8 different versions of their reunion  if u have updated...  thanks !!

azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

fab !!!!..wish they wud show something of this kind in the serial...!!!...

Awww thanks! πŸ˜³
I know we all wish it.. too bad the CVs don't think it... πŸ˜­
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

di can u pls pm me the links of those 7 or 8 different versions of their reunion  if u have updated...  thanks !!

I did! Every single OS of mine has a different reunion! πŸ˜› I think I've PMed you all of them! If not, all except the last 3 are in the media center. πŸ˜Š

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks di... i think i have read it... i'm waiting 4 ur OS on relating to promo !!! update asap ... waiting !!!