Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shee_xaan

Nice post. Can u change the colours of letters. Orange little difficult to read. 😊

wow shee! Yup which colour do u want dear?
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

haha😆🤣 kya bhai bacche itne jaldi😆🤣 Romance to hone do! And 4 TRP Mallu Aunty is Needed so Unka HM end karwa ke bula lia bs😆🤣
Jaldi kisko hai?Abhi to uski baat hi mat karo,and TRP for Mallu?2-3 mahinon se usko to hi dekhea hai,kya haal thi TRP ka?TRP ke liye Rohan hai na,uske bad Mallu ka number aur abhi sirf Romance-thik hai?
*Dev.* thumbnail
haha😆🤣 kya bhai bacche itne jaldi😆🤣 Romance to hone do! And 4 TRP Mallu Aunty is Needed so Unka HM end karwa ke bula lia bs😆🤣[/QUOTE]
<font color="#FF00FF"><font size="2">Jaldi kisko hai?Abhi to uski baat hi mat karo,and TRP for Mallu?2-3 mahinon se usko to hi dekhea hai,kya haal thi TRP ka?</font><font size="2">TRP ke liye Rohan hai na,uske bad Mallu ka number aur abhi sirf Romance-thik hai?</font></font>
[/QUOTE] oho Hats of 2 u! Gud analysis! Lets c
*Dev.* thumbnail
haha😆🤣 kya bhai bacche itne jaldi😆🤣 Romance to hone do! And 4 TRP Mallu Aunty is Needed so Unka HM end karwa ke bula lia bs😆🤣[/QUOTE]
<font color="#FF00FF"><font size="2">Jaldi kisko hai?Abhi to uski baat hi mat karo,and TRP for Mallu?2-3 mahinon se usko to hi dekhea hai,kya haal thi TRP ka?</font><font size="2">TRP ke liye Rohan hai na,uske bad Mallu ka number aur abhi sirf Romance-thik hai?</font></font>
[/QUOTE] oho Hats of 2 u! Gud analysis! Lets c!
*Dev.* thumbnail
What do u think what wud happen?
*Dev.* thumbnail
wow shee u always make me happy by ur pics! Thnx. Yup chnged pls c it nw!
*Dev.* thumbnail
CHAPTER 2
~
~
~Hey KTLK family guys its been evening here n i tried my imaginations! IT IS BASED ON PURELY IMAGINATIONS
~
~Nidhi realised that its been 3 mins when she has hugged Ashu so she hurrily seperated herself from Ashu and Ashu Askd R u Ok Nidhi? To which she replied-Yes,i'm ok thnx u 4 consoling me.
~Ashu-its ok but what is d reason behing Rohan leaving widout any valid reason? Dnt he told u? Where is he? But she was hiding d letter from him so dat he didnt get Upset by knwing Rohan Loves Her. But Ashu got Hint dat sumthing to hai jarur,y Nidhi is so majboor? There is sumthing which she is hiding frm me.She hurrily hides letter beneath pillow & told Ashu in gud way- so r u ready to go 4 HM? then we will go tommorow so pick me up today @ 6PM so that All preparations wud b proper.Ashu agreed,then they had Puja together of Lord Vishnu while in between their Naino ki bhasha going on but Anjie stopped them.After dis,they had dinner in which DB asking Ashu-r u taking care of my child?? Ashu said yes,CB interuppts saying i'm thinking to book tickets for 2 for HM so where u both wanna go? To which he resists, Nidhi is deciding Where r We going? Till now i dnt knw where r v going? 😆 & sir pls its my duty,i'll do.CB agreed but All laughed seeing Ashu in dis state!.He took leave frm Sasural ,heading to KG Hospital,Nidhi went to say bye.
~
~Mallika arrived KGH & she knw that AshNI r married nw but she is wearing Mask of Happiness as Her Marriage is in Drains as she didnt acceptd Jagan to even touch her.Their HM was a bit rough but they enjoyd a bit.She went to Dr.Ranga asking where is Ashu? To which he replied -he must be in Home wid his bride Nidhi.Mallika got furious to listen Nidhi's name and she was going to miswording her but at second moment Ashu arrived & she stopped herself. Epic end wid Ashu & Mallu staring each other wid Happiness!

~PRECAP-Nidhi waiting 4 Ashu to pick her up wid her Family.Ashu arrived late then they are shown going to Ice Cream Parlour and Taking it wid Romance! FUTURE DOC.DEV

~NOTE- PLS FRIENDS TELL ME HOWS IT? Whether shud i continue wid AshNI romance or not??
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 12 years ago
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Phir se Mallu?Itna jaldi kiyun hai yaar,HM khatam bhi na hone diya aur bula liya usko😲Dunno she is philhaal banned lke Verma's product in Europe?😆
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent Dev.Good imagination n post. Sorry couldn't comment on 1st part. 

Everything is perfect, but plz Mallika ko abhi se mat bulao , atleast HM to enjoy 

kar lene do hamen, kyunki Ashu ji to enjoy karne se rahe after knowing about 

HM destination. good work . Plz continue...
Edited by anurti - 12 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

<font color="#FF00FF"><font size="2">Phir se Mallu?Itna jaldi kiyun hai yaar,HM khatam bhi na hone diya aur bula liya usko😲Dunno she is philhaal banned lke Verma's product in Europe?😆</font></font>

😆 Yep bhaiya,I'M TOTALLY ROMANTIC SO dnt worry HM will be super Romantic WITOUT ANY HINDRANCE OF MALLIKA SO DONT WORRY.THNX