Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i am gone crazy right now..i couldnt ask for any more type of grand entry...just superb..his walk like a king towards the queen😉
hayee main marr gayee😍..with the bg score
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I KNOWWW kushi!!! and he knows Anandi Singh... that shows he is smart! lol and his answer, that the horse cannot run away with Jetsar's sarpanch lol... He does not seem impressed THOUGH!! Grr I wanted him to sooo impressed
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Exactly, there couldn't have been a better guy for Anandi, no matter how many times I say it. DS to ab lattoo honewali hai hamare collector saab par 😆
khusi_* thumbnail
guys..did u ppl notice the way he said a line with humour..jetsar ki sarpanch ko bhagke lejana aasan nehin hai...that what he said to the horse and the horse agreed to walk🤣
amezing sense of humor...love shivan on the horse

and from teh starts he show he is so strict...patakke nehin fodna chahiye tha..aate hi chalu,,,,with attitude😳
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niharika_n

He wont be ghamandi but little hot headed...Like Mr Darcy 😳

aftr al our elizabeth needs a darcy...nt wickham(jagya)
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Like Suchi mentioned, he doesn't seem very impressed with Anandi, but I think that's good. I want him to love her as he sees her more and more and falls for her personality 😍
khusi_* thumbnail
jagiya ko chhodo...he cant even visible in front of shiv...just cant in front of his aura
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khusi_*

guys..did u ppl notice the way he said a line with humour..jetsar ki sarpanch ko bhagke lejana aasan nehin hai...that what he said to the horse and the horse agreed to walk🤣

amezing sense of humor...love shivan on the horse

and from teh starts he show he is so strict...patakke nehin fodna chahiye tha..aate hi chalu,,,,with attitude😳

OMG YESSS!!! thats what they meant when they said he has attitude!. 

sooo sweet I am watching that scene again and I agree DS is going to go Latttooo over him!!!

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG!!!...he is just PERFECT!!! what an entry!!😍
his sense of humor is also good😉...it would so much fun to watch anandi and shivraj romancing☺️..

can someone pls let me know from where i can find today's episodes pictures?..can some one pls upload them in the picture gallery? pls😳
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Like Suchi mentioned, he doesn't seem very impressed with Anandi, but I think that's good. I want him to love her as he sees her more and more and falls for her personality 😍

yeah..aate hi chalu...craker nehin fodna chahiye tha...😆...both will have fights for sure😆
btw..i can have a sigh of relief...today's entry proved that..he is the lead😆