Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bin007 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 part 2 and 3 updated . Reunion Prediction : hope it comes true !!

Ram is sad ๐Ÿ˜ญand he says that only if Priya comes back he will eat and start normal life. Niharika in trouble again. Nih, Mama and Sid have a secret evil meeting. They think lets bring priya back and then we will make her life hell here, we will do something that Ram will hate her and divorce her๐Ÿ˜ก. They think of a plan, lets do something that will make Ram to belive that Priya and Rishab have a affair ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ! 

Niharika goes to Ram and says " beta how long you will be sad๐Ÿ˜ญ , let me go to priya's house and bring her ". Ram is excited and says " Maa you are so good. Please do something so that Priya will be back". Niharika says she will do her best.๐Ÿ˜•

Niharika calls Priya and tells priya that she can come now๐Ÿ‘. Priya knows that some big problem is ahead. But she wants to take challenges. She says "OK i will come'. 

Niharika gives this good news to Ram  and says that she is going to bring her back but inside she is thinking 'what the hell is going on' ! ๐Ÿ˜กRam pleads " mom let me go to her house and i will ask for forgiveness from priya's parents and kartik too. Niharika gives permission with broken heart ๐Ÿ’”. 

Ram gets ready for the THE MILAN โค๏ธmoment. He calls so many people in between in his journey to his darling's place. He thinks all set ! 

Ram goes to lift, as usual lift is not working๐Ÿ˜ก. He starts to run upstairs without a single thought. He couldnt believe he has came to priya's floor within few seconds๐Ÿ‘ ! But he took lot of time ring the bell๐Ÿ˜• ! He press bell. OMG ! priya opens the door. Ram is drenched in sweat. She ๐Ÿ˜• feels sorry. Priya couldn't say anything but Ram comes inside and sits on sofa.

Ayesha brings water for Ram. Priya is still on gate thinking something ๐Ÿ˜†. Sudhir and Sipra came and sit infront of Ram. Ram inquires about Sudhir's health. Sipra says he is alright now. Ram says " I am sorry. I promise i will not get angry on anybody without any proof. Please forgive me  this time. And ask Priya to come with me." Sipra says " Yes yes, you can take her, she is your wife. You  have more right on her than us !. Ram says I want to meet Kartik. Ayesha says "Bhai has gone out". 

Ram says " Priyaaa๐Ÿค— come, let's go to our home " Sipra is delighted by his words. Both Sudhir and Sipra give a plesent smile to each other. Priya is still silent. 

Sipra goes near to Priya and says "go now i will pack your bag soon and send it to your place".

Sudhir in a very emotional tone say " you are always in our heart, you can come to our home anytime and stay as much you want, but dont leave such good husband like Ram ". 

Priya silently obeys her parent and goes downstairs. Ram follows her. Priya sits in back seat. Ram says her to sit in front seat with him. 

Ram immediately calls Mrs Jaferry and ask her to print latest news on tommorrow newspaper " Ram and Priya are together and forever โค๏ธ! Have it on your front page " .

Priya asks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ " why are you doing this ? I dont like this". Ram hold priya hand ๐Ÿ‘, not strongly but very softly and says " how dare they can write wrong about us๐Ÿ˜ก ? Forgive me for this time, i will not do again. "

Ram is driving fast and he is going in some other direction. Still holding Priya's hand๐Ÿ˜‰. Priya couldnt bear anymore and questions " where are we going ". Ram just smiles๐Ÿ˜ณ. Priya feels that Ram is going to give her some kind of surprise๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

They reached a star hotel. Priya remembers this is the hotel where they had spend their first night together๐Ÿ˜ณ. She smiles but still wants to be silent. Ram holds her hand ๐Ÿ˜‰and takes her to same room. And to priya surprise room is decorated in similar mannerโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. Heart โค๏ธshaped towels with all other decoration. 

Priya couldnt hold her laugh, starts laughing loudly๐Ÿ˜†. Ram joins her in laugh๐Ÿ˜†. Both look at each other and get united in a lovely hug๐Ÿค—.

Priya says " You know Ram, first time when i saw this ( pointing to the love shaped swans ), i felt very ashamed๐Ÿ˜ณ". Ram interupts " I was sweating " and both started laughing again๐Ÿ˜†. 

Ram directs priya towards bed and Ram sits and drags Priya to sit on his lap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. She shyly sits there ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ram says " be comfortable ". Ram holds her tightly from behind and says sorry. 

Now Priya feels sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ for him and then thinks 'first his sister bothered him and then his wife left him. How much he can bear ?' Says him sorry. Ram says "no problem, let's forget all those not-so-good incidents and look for better future". ๐Ÿ‘

Ram : I have one more surprise for you. โญ๏ธ

Priya : what !๐Ÿ˜Š

Ram : I can't tell that now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya: Why ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ram : Surprise will not be surpise baba ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya : OK.Can you tell me who decorated this room ?๐Ÿ˜Š

Ram : obviously Neha. โญ๏ธ

Priya : Oh so nice of Neha. 

Priya : I dont have cloths to wear. 

Ram : I have asked Neha to buy some dresses for you. They are inside cupboard. 

Priya opens cupboard. Priya finds lot of cloths. Around some 30 pairs๐Ÿ˜ฒ. 

Priya: Why so many clothes. I have enough. 

Ram: Dont worry. You will know tomarrow.

Priya : ok. 

Priya finds all nighty sexy and bit transparent !๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Priya is now worrried ๐Ÿ˜•. 

Ram : what happen ? 

Priya: Non of the night-wear is wearable.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ram : why ?

Priya : All the night clothes are transperent.โ˜บ๏ธ

Ram : what's the big deal ? 

Priya: What happens if somebody comes inside. 

Ram : No one will come, dont worry. I have kept do-not-disturb tag outside.โญ๏ธ

Ram goes near to cupboard,  Selects a deep red color nighty.๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

Priya in a naughty tone : Why this one !๐Ÿ˜‰

Ram : You looked pretty in red one. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya : So you have noticed me other day๐Ÿ˜ก, even though you didnt lov๐Ÿฅบe me that time.

Ram : What's wrong  ? That time also you were my wife. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya : but..

Ram : No more questions please. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part 2 :

Priya goes to washroom to wear sexy nighty ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ram is egarly waiting. ๐Ÿ˜‰

She comes shyly with her dupatta covered around her soulders.๐Ÿ˜ณ 

She  thinks of past red nighty incident and smiles secretly.โค๏ธ

Ram comes closer and removes her dupatta.๐Ÿ‘

Ram : Do we require this dupatta anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Priya : NO. ๐Ÿ‘

Ram : And my dear Priya you are as hot as hot gets. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ: Sachi ?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ram : Sachi. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ram comes very close to her and hugs her. 

Priya : You can also change as i have changed ?

Ram : Me changing into Red nighty ๐Ÿ˜ฒ! I cant look hot and sexy like you. I admit !๐Ÿ˜†

Priya : Stop joking ! ๐Ÿ˜›

Priya hugs Ram passionately. Both of them are laughing too. 

Priya : You have got a good sense of humour. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ram : All because of you.โค๏ธ

Ram removes his shirt and priya helps him too. Ram goes to get his white kurta and pajama. Priya stops him halfway ๐Ÿ‘. And digs her head inside Ram bare chest. โค๏ธ

Ram is feeling tinkling sensation and unable to bear ๐Ÿ˜•. But since Priya is not leaving him, he holds her tightly. โญ๏ธ

After sometime, Priya picks a cream color kurta for him. Priya finds Ram too has lot of clothes. Priya wonders why so many clothes for one day stay !๐Ÿคช Ram wears whatever priya gives and takes her to dinner table.

Ram had already ordered dinner for them. All  the items were Priya favouite. ๐Ÿฅณ

1: Soup
2: Vegetable salad 
3: Fruit salad
4: Juice 

Priya sees all item,and says" today i want to eat aloo paratha and Paneer Tikka malasa. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ram : Are you joking.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Priya: I am serious. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ram(teasing): You know you will become fat like me if you eat them ! ๐Ÿ˜’

Priya: Will you love me even if i become fat ?โค๏ธ

Ram : If you can love me even though i am fat ! why cant I ?๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya smiles and thinks๐Ÿ˜ญ 'Ram has not eat properly for so many days. Let him eat his favouite food today. Regarding my weight, i will do extra exercise ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.'

Ram orders as per Priya's wish. In meantime Ram ask her for photoshoot. They have romantic photo session. 

1: Ram holds priya tightly from behind.๐Ÿค—

2: Ram sleeps on Priya lap. 

3: Ram kisses Priya on cheek. ๐Ÿฅณ

4: Ram and Priya have eyelock.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ram again thinks 'all set !'.โญ๏ธ

Ram goes to washroom. And takes long time.

Priya meanwhile admiring room decoration and thinks ' not only Ram, Neha too is part of this beautiful surpiseโญ๏ธ'. 

Waiter comes and knockes the door. Priya is worried as she is red nighty. Ram comes for rescue๐Ÿ˜Š. 

He directes her to go inside washroom and opens the door and brings the dinner. He opens the door again to see if Do-not-disturb tag is still there or not. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ram calls priya for dinner. Priya meanwhile checks her look, her hair. Ram calls again as he has set dinner for both of them. 

Priya goes to Ram and sits on his lap. 

Ram : How will i eat ? I am hungry darling.๐Ÿ˜• 

Priya takes paratha piece and feeds Ram. Ram happily eats. 

Priya feeds him 2nd piece, but she gets the 2nd piece from his mouth via liplock.

This continues till they finish their dinner. 

Ram and Priya goes to washroom together. Priya again checks her look, Ram notices that. ๐Ÿ˜

Ram : You are looking just stunning, if you see from my eyes you will know.

Ram lifts priya in his arms and takes her to bed. He passionaly kisses her all over. And then they make love for long long time๐Ÿคฌ. And both hugged each other and slept peacefully in each other arms.

=====
Part 3 :

Ram wakes up ( here alarm plays important role ) at wee hour, but Priya still holding him tightly.  

Ram : oh ! what to do now. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ram: Priya leave me, i have to go to washroom.๐Ÿ˜’

Priya in half sleep : Ok. And leaves him

Ram: Thank God !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ram opens bathroom and with the bathroom light he starts packing both priya and his bag silently.๐Ÿ‘

Priya in dreamland is unaware of Ram's activity.๐Ÿ˜

After packing everything, he goes to get ready. Priya gets up now as she is missing Ram's warmth โค๏ธ. She heard bathroom tap sound, so she again goes to sleep holding pillow tightly.

Ram wears black suit ( looks too handsome ). And he wakes up Priya. ๐Ÿ‘

Priya : Where are you going, leaving me ?๐Ÿ˜ก

Ram : I am going to take you too ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya : Where ?โ“

Ram : Surprise !

Priya : Ok.๐Ÿ˜›

Priya gets ready and wears a red color chudidar suit. She searches inside her purse, thankfully one red color lipstick is there ! She applies on lips. And apply little  on eye lids too. 

Priya to herself : Am I looking good ? ๐Ÿ˜•

RaYa boarded car and driver drops them at airport.

Priya to herself : I think we are going for some outing.๐Ÿฅณ

RaYa boarded a private jet and reaches Maldives ! 

RaYa reaches a small hut next to enormous blue sea. Ram ask priya to get inside. Priya goes inside. Oh my god ! what she sees.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Four walls of the hut have RaYa life size photos which Ram had clicked yesterday. And whole hut is decorated with red rose which matches with Priya's dress. 

Priya to herself : Ram has allergy. How will he stay here ?๐Ÿ˜•

She checkes the flower. Only when she touches flowers, she realises that these are  artificial flowers. She breathes in relif.๐Ÿ˜Š

Ram enters. Priya runs and hugs him. ๐Ÿค—

Ram : Did you like this surpise.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Priya: Yes sona. ๐Ÿ˜Š

RaYa spend some private moment with each other๐Ÿคฌ. Then they go outside to see nature's beauty. Priya sits on white sand, Ram sits next to her and holds her waist. ๐Ÿค—

After sometime Ram lays down on priya's lap๐Ÿ˜‰ and closes his eyes. Priya caress his hair slowly. โค๏ธ

Priya : how long will we stay in this heaven ?โ“

Ram : As much as you want.๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya : What about your office ?๐Ÿ˜•

Ram : I am all your's now.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya : Thank you for  surprise second honeymoon.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ram : Correction ! real honeymoon. ๐Ÿฅณ

Priya smiles and Ram joins her. โญ๏ธ

Blue sea, blue sky and white sand are witnessing eternal love.  โค๏ธ

Edited by bin007 - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey its good ..whats the next surprise for her
doo write more you are a good writer,keep coming them more

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
whats the next surprise ๐Ÿ˜‰
jaanam samjha karo ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
waiting 4 next
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear why do u want others to continue? U r a good writer. Do update dear.
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, you write very well yaar ,its to good . Continue please . Waiting...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Too beautiful...really awesome ๐Ÿ˜Š...thanks for this post ๐Ÿ˜†
rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!! its mind blowing pls continue yaar... varna sunday nahi chalega... pls update the next part... thanks for ur post๐Ÿ‘ Edited by rnvdbhavani - 11 years ago
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow, the convo inside the hotel room was just ๐Ÿ˜›  ๐Ÿ˜›  ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by evanbaxter7058 - 11 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bin007, excellent dear. You write beautifully dear. Please write more. Yeh dil maange more 
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aree yaar aur likho na...jaldi...?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...we want u to continue ...itna accha moment me rok diya...ab continue karo na pls...