Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Phunsuk_Wangdu

Pupils aa?

Meliii 🤗 Eppadi irukke?

BTW, what's that original tamil movie of Hitler Didi man? I think it is Sujatha in Tamil and Suhasini in Kannada. I love both the versions😆.

Shak🤗

i am good...how are you? Isnt it aval oru thodar kadhai/ benkiyali aralida hovu in kannada.

So you saw EMAET...how was it?😆 Imran should stop doing the same roles man🥱.

@preeto- you should watch the kannada version...painful movie yet its so good😛 and me too loves nikammis Dair siggie😍 she owes me 4 more siggies I think🤣

@Manal - i just love ASR ☺️ tho its been a while since i saw IPKKNd🤣🤣 man..i have a lot of catch up to do😳

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phunsuk_Wangdu

HD is a remake of a tamil and Kannada film.

Same track  ..Same woman who lives without smiling for the sake maintaining her useless family. But , now the show is moving in a different direction. The movie highlighted the struggle of the woman. In the movie.

1. Her boyfriend ends up marrying her sister.
2. The tenant guy remains her friend throughout the movie.
3. Her boss falls in love with her and proposes to her.
4. Last her brother dies, so she cancels her wedding and begins the same life anew.

Wait ... She had a Bus Conductor Frnd too??? In kannad the role was played by Kamal Hassan i guess
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aama Mels. Aval oru todar kadai ..!!!!

Suhasini is AMAZING in that film.

LOL.. He's pretty fake da. Acting ee varalai avanukku. I watched it for Kareena, though. She makes her presence fun to watch. And the climax is different.. No hero heroine glueing and happily ever after dance!!!!

Mixed views, to be honest.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
!@PUNSUK ji came 🤣 ! sorry was doing Stomach POOJA 🤣 !! 

@Preeto ! no Woman SHould bare such thing !! i want Jhanvi to Kill Viraj 😡 !! to beat the shit outta him 😡 ! 

@Aahana ! Man this whole week of IPKKND was AMAZING !! y-days Maha Epi ! was truly the saddest n the BEST MAHA EPI !! creep is full on action !! 

catsu thumbnail
Seriously.. I owe SO MANY SIGS now. When will I able to make all of them .. Anyways, moo meeta karo sab log. Its official 🥳..

Chhoti Bahu to bid adieu !

Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 3:15:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    84 Comments
Chhoti Bahu to bid adieu !

Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi to finally come to an end on 18th May and will be replaced by 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'..

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi has been on air for more than a year and there was a lot speculation regarding its running on television. Rumors were afloat of it being shifted to 6:30pm slot but now it is reported that it will breathe its last on 18th May.

The slot will not be left vacant as it going to be replaced by the new show 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'. The new show is a comedy show about two girls who hail from starkly opposite cities of India.

Reporter - Ranjini Nair
Author - Medha Parashar

catsu thumbnail
Yeah Preetoo!!! Kamal Hassan. 

LOL, kaha se ho tum?😲 .. 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG FINALLY >< ! n Can some1 FINSIH Saathiya n Yeh Rishtaa too >< !! Arghhh
-Preeti- thumbnail
I am a mangalorean ...So I do watch Kannad movies🤣 You said Suhasini and I rememberd that movie🤣🤣🤣

And yes the bro dies at the end. He was a Nikamma and his wife was GFN too. I liked Kamal Hassan in that movie. Poor fellow apologises that he cudnt attend her wedding n she says that cudnt happen. She makes the Boss marry her sis right?
-Preeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

The day YRKKH Ends I am gonna throw a PARTY here! I just cant wait for the Day🤣
catsu thumbnail
Preetoo.. Tulu?!?! .. Acha hai, another southie 

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

I'M OFFENDED.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.