Neil-Kaveri of Saath Phere in luv!!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 18 years ago

Tellywood is an interesting place. Along with the drama on screen, another parallel drama goes on behind the camera, in the make-up rooms. So many love stories have originated and bloomed on the sets of tele-serials.

Prominent amongst them are Hiten Tejwani-Gauri Pradhan, Manav Gohil-Shweta Kwatra, Yash Tonk-Gauri Yadav and so on. And if the reports are anything to go by, there's another addition to this list, Rakesh Bapat and Anchal Dwivedi who are acting together in Zee's Saat Phere.

Even though there were rumours doing the rounds that they were seeing each-other, the news wasn't confirmed until a few days back when the couple-in-love was spotted at a posh Bombay pub unmindful of their PDA (Public Display of Affection).

"Looking at their behaviour, no one could say they were mere colleagues," reveals a source who was present in the same pub and was an eye-witness. "They were actually not bothered about people around them and went on coochie-cooing." The source further reveals that both of them made quite a few heads turn and look at them.

Even though Rakesh Bapat wasn't available for comment, Anchal Dwivedi turned out to be accessible and admitted that she was with Rakesh that night. "We were there. We have our own group and we love to hang out together. I really don't understand why people misunderstand if someone is having a good time together, sitting, touching or hugging each other."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetu-thind

very mismatched couple 😆

ya i agree wid u.......

simmi_best thumbnail

kaveri and neil.....?! 😕
rpp19 thumbnail
If we look at the screen characters, the pair seems 🤢
bharathy thumbnail
🤡 HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdited by bharathy - 18 years ago
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
ewwwwwww 🤢 karei looks way to old for neil! 😆
don't u think?
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anchal dwivedi is Kaveri of saath phere? i was under impression tat shubra is anchal...
eithr way...i cant imagine the jodi..i cant stand kaveri!
silmi21 thumbnail
their pair is like a pigeon and a vulture, yuck!
ruby89 thumbnail
a really BIG TIME mismatch couple 🤢
sumiyyakhan thumbnail
ewwww 🤢 ! i can't belive this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!