Abhishek Rawat as Akash! - Page 2

Poll

How much would you rate Abhishek Rawat's acting as Akash in DEK ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
People did not red the question correctly
Its not about Akash but the actor
THe actor does a fine job but the character is so poorly etched that everyone hates it
But that does not mean that the actor himself is bad at what he does
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually i voted 4 da 1/10...but i think soo it should be 10/10 coz if it wasnr played by abhisekh n sumother handsum hunk have played dis roll lyk ashish...den we wouldnt have hated him soo much...we hate akash character coz its all due to abhisekh...who came b/w manveer/priyash luv story...hahahah
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I voted 10/10-  we all dislike him, so he's a brilliant job in portraying his roleπŸ˜ƒ
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
y has d topicmaker not given zero as a option?i voted for 1..;(
rythm... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
10/0 ni h,hona chahiye tha.
Phr 1 bi koi ni deta.
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
U shud hav made a option 0 on 10 !!
ayushiish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhishek is a fabulous actor and he has proved that in his previous show. Had the character of Akash be more well written and thought out it would have been better but that doesn't mean you get the right to judge the actor. He is doing what is he being told to do just like others. Just because his character is poor and not as strong as of Uday doesn't mean you can critize the actor! YOU CANNOT TALK RUBBISH ABOUT THE ACTOR! he was amazing in agle janam, why didn't i hear people say "oh abhishek isn't a good actor, he is ugly" BLAH BLAH BLAH!

don't just judge someone based of their looks or popularity! I find this post highly disrespectful! people don't think twice about how their words can affect the actor if he does see's this! Seriously, grow up!

I am not bashing you but reading comments such as you should have 0 or - because he is ugly, not a good actor and god know what on really makes me angry. I am not saying ashish isn't a good actor but please DO NOT SAY RUDE THINGS ABOUT ABHISHEK PLEASE! it is against IF rules! and more than that he is a good actor it is just that his character is not as well written as others. Please show some respect guys!
BlueRobbin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kokila11

I voted 10/10-  we all dislike him, so he's a brilliant job in portraying his roleπŸ˜ƒ

agree wid you!!!😊
BlueRobbin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushiish

Abhishek is a fabulous actor and he has proved that in his previous show. Had the character of Akash be more well written and thought out it would have been better but that doesn't mean you get the right to judge the actor. He is doing what is he being told to do just like others. Just because his character is poor and not as strong as of Uday doesn't mean you can critize the actor! YOU CANNOT TALK RUBBISH ABOUT THE ACTOR! he was amazing in agle janam, why didn't i hear people say "oh abhishek isn't a good actor, he is ugly" BLAH BLAH BLAH!

don't just judge someone based of their looks or popularity! I find this post highly disrespectful! people don't think twice about how their words can affect the actor if he does see's this! Seriously, grow up!

I am not bashing you but reading comments such as you should have 0 or - because he is ugly, not a good actor and god know what on really makes me angry. I am not saying ashish isn't a good actor but please DO NOT SAY RUDE THINGS ABOUT ABHISHEK PLEASE! it is against IF rules! and more than that he is a good actor it is just that his character is not as well written as others. Please show some respect guys!

agree wid u also!!!!!!😊
so true!!!!!πŸ˜‰
missdramkr thumbnail
You should have kept 0 cuz Abhishek deserves it. Firstly he cannot act and secondly would would want to see the same mindless expression for all emotions.