WU 5/10: ManVeer ki Engagement

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode begins with Monu asking Komal why she didn't slap UV for talking like that to her. Brij tells her to shut up and tells Monu that the marriage is a promise from her DS and she has to fulfill her promise. He is mad that all she is thinking about is Akash and not her family. He taunts Akash and ask her when will she grow up and understanding her family and their relationships. He says that if Giriraj hadn't supported them then they will be ruin. Everyone is shocked while Brij say that there's no point in having any hope in Monu because she's so free-floating that she doesn't understand the importance of promises and vows. Komal tells Monu to leave b/c her father can't handle anymore stress right now.

Monu is told by the servant that it is Komal command that no one should disturb DS and let her rest. Monu is upset and confused and needs DS's help so badly. She wants to know if DS would let her get married or have some other plans. She wants to learn how to manipulate and play politics too. Next morning, Monu with JN and JN tells her that when Amma and Akash's mom came UV was here with shagun so they left. Monu thinks that they must think that she betrayed them and wishes to go see them and JN encourages her to do so.

Monu and UV SHOWDOWN : UV tells Monu that she isn't going and Monu objects and she will and walks down the stairs, while UV follows. Monu calls security and wants to know how UV got in. The guard calls UV son-in law and Monu is shocked.๐Ÿ˜† UV says that her people care a lot for their son-in-law's respect/dignity. Monu is angry and makes it clear that just b/c DS isn't well doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants. UV says that he's glad that she called him "tum" and maybe tomorrow she will call him "aap". He calls her baby and says that DS desires for them to be together too. UV says that he made so many plans for them, but she didn't want that and now her consent means nothing to him. He demands that she wear the ring and she says no. He says that he isn't asking, but telling her to do so--reminds her of the contract. Monu again disagrees and says that he doesn't want to hurt her parents, so dont compel him to do so. He tells her to stop running from her destiny b/c no matter how far she runs--he is her destination. He claims that they are meant to be together so stop whining and wear the ring. Monu over and over refuses and UV says that he just as stubborn as her. If she wants to go then she can go if she wears the ring (middle finger) then he will take her. Monu wears the ring and tells him that this ring will always remind her of how much she hurts him and he says "hayyyeee"๐Ÿ˜† and this is why is so fida aka crazy over her. He says we will see how you leave me.

When Monu arrives she talks to Amma about her life without Akash and Akash's mom taunts her about getting engaged with UV. The mother slaps Monu and Monu cries and says that she didn't betray anyone. Mother disagrees and says that she's engaged to the culprit. Monu tells to explain things to her, but no one believes her. Amma wonders when did she get so greedy and everyone is disrespecting her. UV walks in with her guards (kya style hai) and tells everyone to stop.

PRE-CAP: UV tells Monu that their jodi is made by God and now no 3rd person can come between them--now's it's just me and you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
SORRY for the delay!! Was at my graduation and just got back!!! YAY!!!

Episode is amazing--Finally! UV in the mode/mood we all love best. The classy BAMF! He's dialogues were amazing today and way an unofficial engagement. Party sharty time!

Precap line was awesome: Sirf ek hum aur ek tum--let's get the band baaja and get them hitched. I hope marriage happens without akash coming back. and Monu totally deserved that slap--she needs to snap out of Akash world asap in my opinion--sorry to all akash-monu lovers. 
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PRE-CAP: UV tells Monu that their jodi is made by God and now no 3rd person can come between them--now's it's just me and you. 

precappp aahhh cant waiiitt uday lukkss smokinnngg hawwttt hes wearin waistcoat white collar shirt n jeannss aahhh wntd to c him in demm <3

manvveerrr <3

udays d heroo d lyf of DEK
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update...hope majnu will come back after the manveer marriage
Marwa.A.W thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tahnks for update..
i fell tht something will happend tomorrow...
it gives scared about precap ...
what will happent tomorrow..
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! And congratulations on your graduation๐Ÿ˜›
nidz2404 thumbnail
Well akash needs to come to make uv clr of murder charges and marry manyate n den akash can suicide if he wants or cvs can murder him too
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing.. looks like a good episode.. can't wait to see it!
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you... thank you

Its getting better day by day... Now I believe that Akash will make his entry when Manyata and Uday are taking the phera...

I hope the wedding happens... than I don't mind Akash in the picture.