A new thought and new prediction. edited

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been thinking in the last few days, and also seen the last two episodes how Vanishka suspects that there more to why Maanvi did not give Jeevika her blood. Vanishka already know that there more to it then meet the eye. So when Virat bring Maanvi home, Vanishka decided to talk Virat. So this how there conversation will go:

Knock knock on Virat door.

Virat say's "Who is it."

Vanshika reply's "It me son, can I come in?"

Virat say's "Of course you can mum there no need for you to ask for permission you can come in at any time. Any way it so late you not a sleep yet?"

Vanshika reply's "No I could not sleep, there something on my mind. I wanted to talk about something?"

Virat smile and say's "What that Mum?"

Vanshika reply "Son don't get me wrong..." Vanishka pause, Virat look confused and trying to figure out what his mum talking about.

Virat say's "Mum what bothering you? You can talk to me."

Vanshika reply "Son why have you brought Maanvi here? You know Viren very mad at her, I am worried he may say something her and ill treat her."

Virat smile's and say's "I have brought Maanvi here because she really wanted to meet bhabhi. This will make bhabhi and Maanvi happy."

Vanshika saw a spark in Virat eyes for Maanvi, and she sense that Virat was in love with Maanvi.

Vanshika smiles and say's "Virat I have notice you always stick up for Maanvi from day one, why that.?"

Virat smile and say's "Mum she my best friend that why."

Vanshika reply "Just friends or there more to it? Please son tell me the truth."

Virat laugh and say's "Come on mum your reading to much into it."

Vanishika reply "Really son, I can see something more then friends. Please son don't lie to me and tell me the truth?"

Then Virat say's confidently says "Mum I love her..."

Vanshika say's "That great I always love Maanvi to. You know when you decided to marry Maya I was disappointed. But when you broke it of with her I was so happy. I am more happy because I love Maanvi."

Virat smile and say's "Me to."

Vanshika reply's "Have you told her yet."

Virat say's "No Mum, every time I try tell her something happen. And now if I tell her she may think I am feeling sorry for her."

Vanshika was confused "But why would she think that?"

Virat say's "There was a reason why she refuse to give blood to bhabhi, and that reason why I can tell her that love her."

Vanshika was more and more confused "Son what are you saying, I don't understand a word your saying."

Virat say's "I promise Maanvi I won't tell any one."

Vanshika say's "Look son I am your mum, you can not hide the truth from me. Tell me what in your heart, I promise you that I won't say a word to any one."

Virat reply "Okay mum I tell you..."

Virat takes a deep breath and say's "Mum Maanvi has blood cancer."

Vanshika shock and say's "What????????? How can that be."

Virat has tears in his eyes and say's "Mum that the harsh reality that why she could not give blood to bhabhi"

Vanshika just hugs Virat and comforts him for about 5 minutes. Then break the hug.

Vaniska say "Why have you not told Viren about this, I am sure he will understand why Maanvi did not give blood."

Virat say's "No mum we can't because he can not hide the truth from bhabhi, and soon or later bhabhi will get to know the truth of Maanvi cancer. She will be shatter to know the truth."

Vanshika says  " I understand now, but son I am proud of you son today, you have really been there for Maanvi. I have seen the love in her eyes for you to. You know son before it to late...You need tell her how you feel."

Virat say's "I know but what if Maanvi thinks I have sympathy for and reject my love for her. I can not afford to loss her friendship."

Vanshika put her hand on his cheek and say's "Son do you truly love Maanvi?"

Virat say's "Yes Mum more then myself."

Vanshika reply "Then son full your heart and tell how you feel. If your love is true then she be yours."

Virat hugs Vanshika and then say's "Thanks mum for being there for me."

Vanshika say's "Virat when do need say thanks to me, I am your mum. It is my job to be there for you. My blessing are with you and Maanvi"

Virat say's "Thanks mum your the best."

Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please can you leave comments...I want have feed back on my work...
NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that is soo sweeet, i a hope teh serial vanshika is also on manvis side.
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Soo sweet
I always love virat and vanshikha's relation
Great prt...update soon
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 prediction...osum.do continue soon
khusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum prediction yar cntinue sun.
luv.u.zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
superb yaar!!! i loved the whole maa-beta sequence! i wish the cvs do do something like this. great work! 😊
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Virat-Vanshika convo...!!!!!
girl_rocks thumbnail
awsm 
u know want i always want there shud be convo between virat nd vanshika
this was amazing...
cud i request u one thing...plzz write the convo between virat viren nd vanshika after viren knows the truth and he feels guilty plzz if u dont mind
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wow Mother and Son's relation...😊
loved it...👍🏼
continue soon...😃