Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi: Can i ask you one more thing?

Arnav: Hmm...go on

Khushi: Woh...arnav...actually...i...i wanted to ask you...i mean...woh...you ...you know...is this your first time?

Arnav smiled...ya.

Khushi felt happy after listening to this...she didnt know why but she felt good.

Arnav: You can call for room service for your lunch. I have some important meetings lined up today...so i will be late.

Khushi: You are talking like a husband...giggling

Arnav looked at her and went to the bathroom...

After sometime he came out...he was looking hot khushi thought...eating her cheese toast.

He was fiddling with her shirts...

White...the white one...khushi said all excited...he looked at her and took out his white shirt...she smiled...

Arnav: God Khushi grow up.

Khushi: What grow up...if you didnt like then why did you wear?

Arnav: Whatever...i was planning to wear this only...

Khushi: OH REALLY?

Arnav: Bye khushi, cya in the evening...take care.

Khushi: Love you...hubby and giggled again

Arnav: Shut up!

---------------

After eating her breakfast she tried to walk to the bathroom...ouch she held her abs...what the f*** man...i mean how irritating the pain is...stupid arnav...stupid stupid stupid...she pouted...me too...she carefully walked to the bathroom...and stood below the cold shower...she relaxed herself enjoyed the shower and after an hour she came out and went to he cupboard she flicked some of his shirts...she wasnot able to decide what to wear...she closed her eyes and inhaled his perfume on the shirts...the one which had the best smell she took that out...she again smelt it...she inhaled and held her breadth for sometime...making her sense organs get stimulated by it...she exhaled...WOW he smells so good she thought...

hmm i will wear this so that i can smell him whole day...she gigled and wore it...beneath she wore her hot pants, denim...she carefully went to the bed slipped under the comforter and switched on the TV...cuddled one pillow and browsed through the channels...

------------

Click...

She woke up...there was a noise on the door...she tried to get up and bend to look who is it...

Arnav is that you? she asked feeling sleepy

Arnav: Ya its me...what are you doing?

khushi: yawned...sleeping...yaar dont know why i am feeling extremely tired...

Arnav: Did you have lunch?

Khushi: No yaar...

Arnav: Howz your pain?

Khushi: Its fine...what the hell are you doing in the living area? come here...i cant see your face...she frowned...

Arnav came in the bedroom loosening his tie...she stood on her knees and went towards the corner of the bed and hugged arnav...

Arnav: Khushi i am too tired...

Khushi hugged him and kept her head on his chest and kissed him there...

Arnav tried to remove her hand...khushi let me go and change...

She removed his hand and again touched him...held his collar and pulled him on her...he got disbalanced and fell on top of her...she unbuttoned his first two buttons and was about to kiss him...he shifted up...

Khushi, I am telling you i am extremely tired today...but she didnot listen she practically sat on him he imiidiately spinned her on the bed and held her wrist...

Arnav: IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO KHUSHI?

Khushi looked at him confused...

Arnav: I told you yesterday also that this is not right...WHY DONT YOU GET IT?

Khushi: Arnav but...

Arnav: But what khushi? Do you think this way you are going to forget Varun? You really think so? No khushi, this is not the way to deal with things...what are you trying to prove by sleeping with me and prove to whom? he growled angrily...Do you realise the importance of what we did yesterday khushi? No you dont know...its like a child's play for you...I couldnot concentrate on my work for whole day...the guilt is killing me khushi...do you realise that? No you dont...you are so full of you khushi...

Khushi started crying loudly...

Arnav got really scared...

Arnav: Khushi! Listen to me...I am sorry...please...please dont cry cupping her face.

Khushi wipped and wipped...and wipped...

Arnav: Shit man please dont cry...I didnt mean to hurt you...i...i dont feel guilty of anything...i swear...please khushi stop crying...

Khushi: you...sobs...you...sobs...you scolded me frowning her eyes...and hugged him

Arnav: (Unbelievable) you are crying because i have scolded you?

She nodded yes on his chest...

Arnav: Khushi are you serious? I mean...(there is no point talking to this girl she thought)...ok...ok i am sorry now please chup ho jayo...

khushi: No one has scolded meee. you are a bad mannn. i dont like uuu.

Arnav: Ok fine...come on hit me...ok? khushi hit him on his chest...ouch he uttered...happy e asked?

Arnav: Hey bhagwan is pagal ka mein kya karun?...khushi if you cry like this i am going to leave right now.

Khushi: You dont have to go anywhere...i will go...she got up and was about to go...he held her wrist...

Arnav: Kahan jayogi?

Khushi: Kahin bhiii

Arnav: You are not going anywhere...he picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed...and kissed her cheeks...stay her i will be back in 5 mins ok moving his fingers on her hair...

He changed and applied his cologne...khushi inhaled and exhaled...

Khushi: I love this smell of yourz.

Arnav: hmm...he came near and laid beside her...she came near and hugged him from behind...he held her hand...she placed her cheeks on his back and tired to sleep...

Khushi: Arnav!

Arnav: hmm

Khushi: Tum mujhe kabhi choke nahi jaoge na?

Arnav turned to her...she had tears in her eyes...

Arnav: No babes...i will never leave you...just sleep ok? I am here only...she smiled and cupped his face...

Khushi: you know what..

Arnav: What?

Khushi: You are very handsome

Arnav: oh really...

Khushi: Ya, and i think any girl will fall for you...

Arnav: hmmm...they do...

Khushi: ya? I am sure they must be going head over heels...she giggled...tell me what kind of a girl you like?

Arnav: Khushi!

Khushi: Come on batao na please...

Arnav: Khushi, I am really not in a mood...

Khushi: Please she frowned...

Arnav: Khushi! after that sheena incident i dont believe in anybody...i stopped believing in love...i cant love anybody anymore as of now...i dont know about later but now i really cant think...

Khushi: Chalo let me guess...i think you need someone just opposite of me...

Arnav: and why do you think so?

Khushi: Well, i think you need a matured girl, not a jhalli like me...you know...maybe someone of your age...more sensible...you cant like a girl like me actually

Arnav: Why cant i like a gorl like you?

Khushi: No yaar, i mean thoda to wave length match honi chahiye

Arnav: and you think ourz doesnot match...?

Khushi: No not that may be you need someone who understands you more...

Arnav: and you think you dont...?

Khushi: Arnav...

Arnav: Khushi!

Khushi: I really want to look for a girl for you yaar...i mean you are such a nice person...

Arnav: good night khushi! and please stop your nonsense...

Khushi was about to speak then he sealed her lips by grabbing it with his hand and put one leg on her and cuddled her. Chup ho ja meri maa...bohot raat ho gai hai...mujhe abhi saadi nahi karni hai...jab karna hoga tujhe bata dunga...tab dhoondna...ok?

Khushi felt happy and slept in his warmth.

Next: 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56924790

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the thread 1 & 2.i hp they soon realise tht they love each other...update soon..and pm me .thanx...
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it can't wait for the next part
Update soon
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
it was so sweet and i love this childish khushi
luckylucky1 thumbnail
Nice
Thanks for update
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread🥳fab updatekhushi s soo naive and innocent!! ðŸ˜‰arnav s sooper cute😆 he felt soo guilty and cudnt concentate on work.. poor him.. khushi cried fr he scolding her??😛 no wonder arnav says "unbelievable" ðŸ˜† Edited by frenzyy - 12 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWW WHAT A SWEET N ADORABLE UPDATE...LOVED THE WHOLE THING..HOPE THEY REALIZES THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER..THANKS FOR THE PM..CANT WAIT FOR U TO UPDATE
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
cant weait for next part
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehehehe...jhalli khushi...:) nd arnav u r so cuteee...
Congrts 4 d new thread...nd tnx 4 d pm...:)