"My fear 4m this separation"

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today was rocking...

Priya really rocked today... Ram was speechless... she really showed Ram his mirror... the harm that his blind faith on Nuts has caused to Sharma's and Priya...

actually i really felt priya ws right a SIMPLE SORRY cant make up for all trouble... and i'm very optimistic from the step taken by Priya defo it has lead to the began of NIHARIKA's downfall but what i fear is...

I hope this separation doesn't makes RAM ill or detoriates his health... as this separation and distance from Priya will be a huge emotional setback for him and specially under the guilt...

i hope he remains fit and fine... and hopefully tries his best to manoify his PRIYA RANI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank for the post yaar...

I too hope that he doesnt get much depresssed and use tablets again and turn into DEVDAS ...
i hope cv's will unite them soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...
Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Bechara Ram ! He has no idea about the drama(between Nih,priya and Nats),but suffer a lot. He is blind in his anger and now he has taken a lesson from his wife-come-teacher.He deserved it, I think in this natural
situation He should rethink all matter and realize this actual fact.

we know all are drama,but CVs potrayte it naturally and the cause of separation is so strong. In future Ram will think about his guilty and may change his behaviors  towards Nats and his so called family. The circle of crime of nih may be completed and Ram will punish her.

I HOPE----------------------------------      
sammy_108 thumbnail
is it true OMG u started a topicc! well a good one di and i too hope ram stays healthy as a thunder storm is awaiting for him ahead in the future๐Ÿ˜”
puttu_19 thumbnail
Hi, I am new in this forum... today sakshi rocked she was awesome. Dont you guys felt that before Ram was missing his Choti so much, so stressed out but today there was no emotions visible on his face when she was back.. I mean feelings were missing today... :( it was sounding v fake as if missing and finding someone is so easy...๐Ÿ˜‰
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes lets hope that he doesnt take so much stress and tension  but one thing we all know that they both will badly miss each other ๐Ÿ˜”poor ram 
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: puttu_19

Hi, I am new in this forum... today sakshi rocked she was awesome. Dont you guys felt that before Ram was missing his Choti so much, so stressed out but today there was no emotions visible on his face when she was back.. I mean feelings were missing today... :( it was sounding v fake as if missing and finding someone is so easy...๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, now he has all the time in the world to molly-coddle his darling sister. Coming to the missing of emotions of relief on seeing his sister safe, well, Priya didnt give him a moment to even give his ladli behen a hug. She was a tigress rearing to go. Good job Priya. Like you said Sorry was not enough. Now I liked the way she left.
I however, think she has a plan in her head. This Sherni is not going to sit quiet in her Mayka. She has a job to do before she returns to KM. Nih, mama and Sid, better start getting good sturdy boxes to pack their belongings and all the money they can get a hold of in the next couple of weeks. When the fiesty tigress shall strike, there will be nothing but destruction around. I was very apprehensive of the separation at first, but I like how it has happened.
Saying this, I just hope EK and her group of writers dont mess up the separation and drag it like other shows.
Top honors to Priya for this episode.
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangautam

Well, now he has all the time in the world to molly-coddle his darling sister. Coming to the missing of emotions of relief on seeing his sister safe, well, Priya didnt give him a moment to even give his ladli behen a hug. She was a tigress rearing to go. Good job Priya. Like you said Sorry was not enough. Now I liked the way she left.
I however, think she has a plan in her head. This Sherni is not going to sit quiet in her Mayka. She has a job to do before she returns to KM. Nih, mama and Sid, better start getting good sturdy boxes to pack their belongings and all the money they can get a hold of in the next couple of weeks. When the fiesty tigress shall strike, there will be nothing but destruction around. I was very apprehensive of the separation at first, but I like how it has happened.
Saying this, I just hope EK and her group of writers dont mess up the separation and drag it like other shows.
Top honors to Priya for this episode.

well said...

ram didn't reacted...as might by seeing nuts so calm...he might understand that its all nuts fault...& priya also not give him chance to ask nuts ...its good...

i wish this sapration will be lovely...priya will sucess in her plain...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just hope it is not of such a long time seperation. They cant show priya too slow k panch saal mei sobaoot jama huay n ram so naive k five years tak intezar hi karta rehe without going to manofy his darling!
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

I just hope it is not of such a long time seperation. They cant show priya too slow k panch saal mei sobaoot jama huay n ram so naive k five years tak intezar hi karta rehe without going to manofy his darling!

i wish & i dont think...priya will leave away from ram for so long...this sepration might be of sort time...wish...