| WU 07.05.2012 - Aaliya's breakdown seeing Nafisa|

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please update soon!
I really want to know what happened in the episode
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Paper tomorrow else i would have done it , sorry :)

Plus nidhzzz, can you cover the update of tomorrow?, i have paper on wed and thurs ")

Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for written update.
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
but can u plz finish it i missed the epi...

Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please post the rest???
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dunno the exact order, so sorry if there are any mistakes. Been a long time since i did updates. So here is the rest.

-------------

Aaliya says she understands her responsibilities and what Ranveer says, but she misses her family as well. That they are so close to her and yet she is so far away from them.

Then scene shifts to Nafisa and Daijaan(DJ for short πŸ˜†) Nafisa talks about the girl who looked just like aaliya and DJ also expresses the same about how even her voice was like aaliya. They laugh it off saying how every girl looks like aaliya to them. Nafisa gets a call from Aaliya and gets excited. She tells aaliya about the girl she saw at the shoe shop which saddens Aaliya a lot. Nafisa then exquires how aaliya is. Aaliya fills in about how everything if good at london, there are a lot of indian markets there where you get everything. She then looks towards Ranveer sitting on the sofa and tells Nafisa about how her headmaster(which for aaliya is Ranveer onlyπŸ˜†) is very pleased and happy with her studies. Ranveer raises his eyebrows with a smile on his face and shakes his head. Nafisa jokes about how it used to be a celebration when the headmaster was happy wen aaliya was at mumbai. Then DJ talks with aaliya. Soon Ranveer gestures to his watch to aaliya telling her its time up. Aaliya says her goodbyes and cuts the call.

Scene shifts to MP and his gang at some work house filled with rifles and guns. MP announces that their tender got passed or that something got in successfully to which he decides to make a celebration. He is given a champaign, but he refuses it saying he'll drink what his work men are having today. They giv him the beer and every starts opening theirs and drinking. MP notices one of his guys not drinking and insists that he share the joy with MP. The guy strongly refuses with a lot of fear that he doesnt drink at all. MP then dunks his head into the cold water trying to drown him. Not really drown but to scare him and punish him. Later he asks the guy and the guy drinks which satisfies MP and Pack(thats his brother-in-law's name right? correct me if am wrong)

Scene shifts to Aaliya's house. Ranveer gets a call from his sister Ria. Ria informs him that her wedding has been fixed and that she is inviting him. Ranveer gets emotional about how much time has passed and she has grown so much that she is getting married already. Then he realises about the invitation trying to tell her that he wont be able to come. Ria gets emotional as well, but doesnt force him. She simply informs him and wishes he was there. She says she wants her only brother to be there as well. She questions if he has forgotten they are in the same city and whethere she should remind him by giving him the address. Ranveer tries to swallow the lump in his throat and answers saying aloud that he knows where home is, since its the only place home and also he remembers they are all there in the same city. He again tries to make Ria understand why he couldnt come, his mother's words come back haunting him. Ria just isnt able to take it anymore and tells him she just wanted him to know and hangs up. Ranveer feels hurt and sits down on the sofa. All the while Aaliya was standing near the bottom of the stairs listening to the conversation. She sits on the sofa and asks him about his family joyously. She apologises for listening to his conversation but excitedly asks him about how his family lives in the same city. Also he doesnt even need to lie to them about him being here and that he must be terribly missing his family. Ranveer snaps at her with the loss of control on his anger and tells her not to ask him about his family. He doesnt talk to ANYONE about his personal life and thats the end of it.

Precap: MP sees aaliya at some bar drinking and turns to the waiter asking about her. Waiter asks which girl looking towards the direction MP has pointed out. MP turns to find she isnt there. He goes to her seat and comments the girl is soo weird. Later Aaliya comes, stands next to him asking if he was looking for her. MP gets surprises at first and smiles at her.( he looked way too happy for his own good πŸ˜•)

--------------------------

I hope i havnt missed much.

~Nans~

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Amna...Yup i can do update for today :))

@Nandini thanx for the rest WU... πŸ€— 
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anytime nidhi πŸ€— Let me know if u need any help in d future πŸ˜‰  Edited by nandini27 - 11 years ago