Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
cute lovely sweet superb nd awesome :)) missing anya...
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updateπŸ‘..the message was touching!😊
cont. soon.
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely updates dear, please if time permits please "Scarifies" also
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,

Really sorry for the long delay... I am finding it hard to balance it will college work and I feel really bad for not updating atleast once a week but I cant help it I just don't have the time to update!  I have updated here if you don't like it please say... it isn't the best but I have tried! I will try to make sure I update more often as it is Spring Break from Friday!

Part 22

She went back into the lounge area and sat on the sofa's and embraced her new world. There was the biggest smile on her face. She never even dreamed of living in such a luxurious life in New York. She got the landline phone and took out her mobile phone. She searched for her home number and dialled it. It connected straight away. Everyone was busy in the house but they were waiting for Navya's call. The phone rang and everyone jumped in excitement. Meeta ran to the phone with Deepak and Dadi behind her. She picked the phone up. "Hello!" Meeta answered. Navya was quiet as gentle tears were in her eye lids "Maa...!" Navya said quietly. She was a bit down hearing her mum's voice. Meeta broke into tears as well. "Navya.. are you okay? Did you get there safely? Are all the arrangements good? Have you eaten? Make sure you close the doors before you leave and at night!" she kept asking all of these questions. "Maa, calm down I am fine let me answer one by one!" she giggled a little and snuffled away her tears. "Maa are you okay? How is everyone? I got here about 30 minutes ago and they have given me an apartment to myself... it is beautiful maa the house is just amazing! I will send some pictures through the email and will show you through webcam... I ate on the plane and will also make some food here too soon! How is Dadi, Papa, Harsh, Renu Di, you?!" Navya asked.

"We are all fine beta! Here talk to your Papa!" she passed the phone to Deepak. He said "Hello Navya!" he got a little upset but held his tears. "Navya how are you?!" Deepak asked.

"Papa... I.. I'm okay.. it's really nice here! So different but beautiful!"  Navya managed to get her words out. She gently wiped her tears. "Papa... please pass my regards to everyone and tell them that I miss them!" she put the phone down and decided to ring Ritz and Appy. Ritz was already talking to Appy. Ritz noticed that she was getting an incoming call. "Hello!" Ritz said. Navya smiled. "Ritz it's me Navya!" Ritz was in shock. "NAVYA! How are you? OMG! Wait let me put Appy on conference call!" she waited for Ritz to put them of conference call. "Appy! It's me Navya!!!" Appy was so happy "Navya I love you and I miss you sooo much!" Appy replied. They shared a conversation for about 20 minutes. She never realised that the time was flying and she wanted to call Anant too. "Guys... woh actually!" Navya was blushing and eager to ring him but didn't know how to express her happiness. "What's up Navya?" Ritz asked. "Woh...A...!" Ritz and Appy got it. "Navya rani do you want to ring your BOYFRIEND!" they said together. Navya was no less than a tomato. "Yeah. noo!" she hit her head as this was her reaction to his name. "Okay then... bye we will leave you and ANANT to romance... we love you!" they both said together. She put the phone down and searched for his name. She stopped at his name and brushed her finger over his name and her heart was already beating faster. She called him and held the phone nervously.

It was ringing and Anant was lying on his bed. He heard his phone vibrate and he became alert. He looked at his phone to read Navya's name with blurry eyes. His eyes shot up and he answered it. "Navya! Navya are you okay... how are you? Did you reach safely?!" he was in complete shock. He heard nothing but a gentle giggle and he knew it was her. He knew that laugh inside out so gentle like a moving chime that plays on his ear. He smiled but wanted to hear her voice. "Navya?" he repeated her name. She closed her eyes and felt the intensity of his voice. It felt so magical, so right. "Anant!" she finally said his name. He sat up and held his cushion against his chest. "Anant I have got safely to New York and everything is amazing here... my house is bigger than my house put together! Everyone is so warm and nice but..." she paused and blushed hopelessly. Anant smiled. "Why did you stop there? But what?!" he smiled again. Navya couldn't say anything. She didn't know how to express it. " I... I..m...miss you a lot!" she closed her eyes and she could feel her heartbeat rising every millisecond. Anant smiled with a big grin " I miss you too Pagal Ladki... I cant imagine life without you but I am happy for you that you are going so far ahead! Waise when will you show me your beautiful face... this boy here is yearning to see your beautiful smile... your gorgeous eyes and your lavishing hair!" Navya was speechless at Anant's words. There was a silence that lasted a few minutes but there was meaning behind that silence... between two lovers. Pehla Pyaar played. "Navya? Are we going to stay silent or do you not care about the phone bill?!" Anant pulled a joke. She laughed and then they decided to put the phone down. "Anant... bye!" Navya tried to end the conversation. "Bye is that it?!" Anant decided to continue his flirty nature because he knew what Navya is like... he knew she would get weak in her knees. "What?!" Navya was confused. "Navya... those three words that every couple says to each other?!" he added. Navya was astonished. She couldn't say it. There was again a silence. "I love you Navya!" Anant said it. Navya was happy, shy all feelings into one. "Navya it's your turn now!" Navya was shifting her eyes around trembling with embarrassment.

"Anant... I need to go and attend an important meeting!" Navya tried to get out of it. " Woh... please Anant I really need to go!" Anant was adamant. "No Navya... first say it then I will let you go!" Navya was shaking her head. "Anant!" Navya said. Anant wasn't listening. "Please Navya.. otherwise I wont talk to you ring you, skype you or answer your calls!" Navya got scared and blurted out "I love you Anant!" Anant smiled happily. They finally put the phone down and Navya decided to go out.

She went out of her apartment and went down to the ground floor to make her way to New York City. She was fascinated by New York and her eyes were set on the sky scrapers and the people around her. They were eating noodles, drinking Starbucks coffee. She was fascinated by the life people were living. One thing that fell on her eyes was the short clothes girls were wearing she felt a bit uncomfortable and looked down at her churidar suit and felt she needed to wear western clothes too to fit in. She walked further down and went down to the shopping mall and went into the stores. She had around 100 dollars with her and she decided to buy a few tops, jeans and shorts. She went to around 5 shops and bought a lot of clothes throughout the day. She decided to eat some Hakka Noodles as dinner and headed back home after getting lost three times. She took the aid of a taxi and got back to her apartment. She dropped her bags and set to watch some TV and go on Facebook.

Precap: Navya starts her new day at the hospital and is introduced to all the doctors in the units. There is a young, dashing man there who is also a colleague of Navya. "Hello Miss Mishra!" he smiles at her and stares at her romantically. Navya is a little tense.

Who is this new man in Navya's life?

Will life in New York be easy for Navya?

Will the long distance relationship work?

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow lovely update Sonia...anya phone was very cute yet romantic πŸ˜› precap is interesting...continue soonEdited by navya19 - 11 years ago
barunshaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome loved it to the core,wow Anya's conversation in phone was superb and the precap seems 2 b scary cont soon
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the suspense to open 😊 do update soon 😊
Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update...continue soon...
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely  updates dear,  I can't imagine Navya's life without Anant