Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey,

I am back with Part 18 sorry for the late update! Same reason due to exams it is holidays for me but I have to revise for Jan exams so I am not able to do this frequently! I am sorry if I leave anyone out from PM's I am rushing always so dont feel I didnt want to PM you to inform! 😊 Hope you enjoy this and leave your honest comments! πŸ˜ƒ

Part 18

Navya sat down on a table and burst into tears. Muskurado ek baar played. She felt happiness of getting this opportunity to go to the US but she wanted to confess to Anant. If she confessed she wouldn't be able to live without him. She implanted her palms over her face and sobbed. Anant ran after her into the cafe. The gang were worried. He ran into the cafe and his eyes searched for her. "Navya!" he ran up to her and sat down in front of her. "Navya, what's wrong why are you crying? This is such a happy moment for you!" Anant gripped onto her hand that was on the table. Navya looked down at it. "Anant just leave me alone!" Navya couldn't sit with him. She wanted time to think to understand the situation. "Navya please listen to me!" Anant was worried for her. His eyes were teary. "Navya listen to me... share it with me we will do this together!" Anant gripped onto her hand again.

"Navya... I want to tell you something!" Navya looked up. She wiped her final tears. "Kya?!" she spoke quietly. "Navya...!" he closed his eyes and tears dropped out of his hazel eyes. "Navya... I think... I" she looked up shocked. Anant stood up and ran out of the cafe. He couldn't say what he wanted too. Something was stopping him. Navya turned around and stood up. She followed him outside. "Arrr!" Anant punched the wall and let out his anger and frustration. "Why is it so complicated?!" he shouted. Navya was watching him. "What's so complicated Anant?!" Navya replied. The gang found them and watched from a distance. Anant turned and looked shocked at Navya. "Woh!" his hand was bleeding after the punch and Navya could see the blood dripping on the floor. "Anant your hand!" she ran up to him and held his hand. "Anant look at your hand!" she looked around for aid. She ripped off her dupatta and wrapped it around his hand quickly. "What were you thinking? What's wrong with you?!" Anant looked at her and admired her anger. "Everything Navya... everything!" Navya looked at him confused. He grabbed hold of her hand and made her look up at him. "Navya... this separation has made me go crazy... I have realised something maybe I wouldn't have been able to do if I was close to you... I have realised this feeling this feeling which has changed everything in my life!" Anant held her cheek. "Anant me too... my heart has quenched to speak to you! But maybe I would have never realised your importance if this didnt happen!" Navya closed her eyes as Anant brushed his fingers across her right cheek. "Navya I love you!" Navya's eyes opened at that very second and tear drops rolled down her cheek in happiness. "Anant I love you too!" Anant pulled Navya in for a hug and this hug was not only a hug it signified their love, their passion, their first love! Anant wrapped his arms around Navya and protected her like a lover. The gang came forward clapping their hands. "Congratulations!" they all cheered. "Anant and Navya our two new love birds!" Harry shouted. Appy punched him in the stomach. "Kuch sharam toh rakh!" Harry raised an eye brow at Appy. They both came out of their hug and smiled at each other looking into each other's eyes deeply. "Oye Hoye Happy Wala Valentine's Day hogaya!" Ranbir said in his Punjabi avatar!" Everyone hugged them. They were spending joyous moments when Navya sat down on a stone and looked glum. Anant and the gang realised. Anant knelt down to Navya. "Navya what's wrong are you not happy?!" Anant was very confused as to why she was upset again. "Anant... it's not that there is two problems with this... 1) My parents will not agree to all of this if they find out it will not be good and waise bhi Papa does not like you at all 2) I am going the US to work and study how can we do this?! Anant I love you there is no question in that but our path ahead is filled with thorns!" Rango me dhal gaye zindagi har subha aate Sooraj kahe played. Navya couldn't stop crying. "Navya... dont worry we will do this together, we won't have to sacrifice our love for anything! I promise that I will protect you and stand by you!" he kissed her hand. Navya smiled a little and she was happy that she got Anant's support.   

Navya phone rang in between. It was her Dad. She looked up shocked. "Navya! Navya Congrats can't believe you got a place to go to the US!" Navya smiled a little. "Thanks Papa! How did you know?! I was about to ring you?!" Deepak smiled. Meeta wanted to speak to her and so did the rest of the family. "Ek second Navya me speaker lagata hu sab logo ko aap se baat karne hai!" Everyone congratulated her. "Navya beta tu jald se jald ghar aajana!" Meeta ordered. Anant and Navya looked at each other and Anant nodded his head and let her go. "Theek hai ma! Hum abhi aa rahe hai!" She put the phone down. "Anant I have to go!" Navya didnt want to leave. Anant held her hand and kissed her forehead. "I love you Navya! Aur I will drop you off home, you are mine now I can't let you go home by yourself!" she was hesitant. "But Anant what if my family see you?!" Navya shook her head in denial. "Navya dont worry I will drop you off so your parents can't see us together!" she was assured that it will be okay. They left the gang and went in the car. "Navya you know it feels really different to know that you are not just my friend anymore you are my girlfriend!" he had a big smile on his face which reflected on Navya's eyes. "Anant me too... it feels beautiful and you know I want to tell you something!" Anant looked at her and wondered what she was saying. "Actually, I told the girls that I loved you they were happy for me but then I was scared... I was worried that what if my love was one sided and you did not love me but saw me just as a friend so that's why I ignored you to try and reduce the feelings for you!" she started getting upset and felt slightly guilty. "But what happened they grew stronger and you finally confessed... Navya I loved you but I couldn't express it myself, I didnt know what love was and I never believed in it! My family are just like yours they believe in arranged marriages and not love! But god wanted to see us together" Anant smiled at Navya and held her hand as he drove ahead. The car ride was filled with blushes and smiles. "Navya you get off here then walk into your building! Text me when you get inside so I can leave!" Navya nodded. "Good Night!" Anant smile and wished her too. She was about to get out of the car when Anant stopped her. "Aren't you forgetting something?!" Anant smiled at her. Navya looked confused. "Mera hug!" Navya blushed and she gave him a little hug. She walked into her building and Anant watched her walk in to make sure she is safe.

"I'm at home!" Navya quickly texted Anant and went into her house. Anant smiled and drove off. Navya's family sat her down and spoke to her about the US.

Precap: The results are out for the exams. Navya is a topper with 96% but this time Anant didnt score well. He goes home and his Dad shouts at him and insults him. He is hurt. Navya celebrating and packing to leave for the US.

Will Anant and Navya say goodbye?

Will their love live on?

Will Navya leave Anant for the US?

sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am glad you updated the FF inspite of having to study for you exams.. Loved the update.. finally they confessed to each other, it was awsome.. and then the car scene, and Navya's dialogue there.. beautiful... 

Edited by sifarah - 11 years ago
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome update...finally Anya confessed their love for each other and their hug loved it...Bur precap is so sad and Navya leaving to US update soon..
Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...sooper cool yaar...i luvd it...too interesting nd nt able decide wats next...waiting...eagerly :)))
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the superb updates dear
asihaseen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful update!!!loved the confession part n the car scene,eagerly waiting for the next partEdited by asihaseen - 11 years ago
asihaseen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by asihaseen - 11 years ago
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowiii awesomiii update yah... wonderful one...
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow sonia awesome update dear...finally anya confessed their love...but the question still persists...will anya be separated!feeling bad for anant that he scored low...hope his career wont be spoilt due to this...will navya go to america?
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was a superb updateπŸ‘πŸ‘..so they finally confessed..
eager to know what happens next..cont. soon!!😊