TC-Anushka Sen to play young Parvati

ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Anushka Sen to play young Parvati in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev

By TellychakkarTeam 6 May 2012 - 05:25   
Anushka Sen

Life OK's Devon Ke Dev' Mahadev is moving towards the track which will see the death of Sati (Mouni Roy) and the entry of Parvati. Now, the makers Triangle Film Company, has signed Anushka Sen who will be seen as young Parvati. The show will later take a leap.

Anushka is currently seen in Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. However, she will soon make an exit from Yahaan'and start shooting for Mahadev after 10 May (2012). She has also been a part of shows like Amrit Manthan, Haar Jeet and has done many ad commercials.

We got in touch with Anushka's father, who went on to confirm and said, "Yes, Anushka will be seen in Mahadev as younger Parvati. Currently, she is busy with Yahaan Main'"

We shall soon come up with more updates on the show!!!

Edited by ridhithakur - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh she is nice. I hope Mouni plays the older parvati
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sweet! juss crossing my fingers like the rest of you..mouni with a diff look ðŸ˜‰..deepest feeling tells me it will be mouni😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
These days I get worried whenever a historical or mythological show has a child as the lead. It seems ever since the Prithviraj Chauhan show, all the producers/channels have become obsessed with dragging the child phase of a story for as long as possible (alternatively, they come up with a show specifically about the child phase). I just hope they don't do the same with Parvati.  Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@kal-i highly doubt they will do it this time...PRC and Jai Shri Krishna had the child phases dragged because to be honest the audience loved Rajat and Dhrithi...JSK had a fall in numbers when she was replaced the audience loved her as Krishna so much-infact many sequences meant for an older artistes were picturised on her beacuse they werent willing to let her go!...here baby Parvati for starters wont have much to do-maybe except showing her particular fondness and attraction to Mahadev...they cant show a kiddo romancing a fully grown Mahadev can they-for that older Parvati has to come!?also i guess there may be many side tracks like the asur devta war etc taking place before Parvati grows to a marriageable age!so i think her role will last a month or two max...im sure they wont drag it!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope so shruti
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Check this wiki link friends

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devon_Ke_Dev_%E2%80%93_Mahadev

It says Mouni going to play as Parvati 😃

However, I don't know the reliability of this source.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nah-wikipedia can be easyly manupialted!