Sharib Sharib Sharib you are amazing

wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Today sharib sang so beautifully. I wish you all the best i wanted to see sharib in the final and i am very gald to see BS in the final. I hope everyone continue their voting and give them as much vote as they need to become number one. BS really have the quality to win and i request everyone to support them . Today i saw the last week show and one thing that i didn't focous is that U and B are the same age and also Sharib and Ashwarya are the same age so now the reall MAZA will come. Both judies are the same age i hope BS win because it is clear that SHarib alone bari plegi for UA. I remember  that Jatin and Latit had said in Saregamapa 2005 ; SHarib woo Shir hai ki sari participant per bari parigy. Sorry my Hindi is not so good , but i hope you understand what i mean.

SHarib you are superstar and shinging rockstar of tomorrow .

We believe in you and i used to say when he was out that he will come back and win everyone heart. And he is back

Please please vote for him.thanks

Sharib Zenda BAdπŸ‘

***Please do not use such BIG fonts*****

Edited by soulsoup - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocker1 thumbnail
SHARIB ROCKZZZZZZZZZZ 😳

By the way, who is Zenda, and why is she bad? πŸ˜•
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

SHARIB ROCKZZZZZZZZZZ 😳

By the way, who is Zenda, and why is she bad? πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†..Pata chale to mujhe bhi bata dena...

Next question why are you blushing so much like Pandu??? Everytime he locks up a thread he goes😳...ab tujhe kya huwa hain???

Edited by adi_0112 - 17 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_0112

πŸ˜†..Pata chale to mujhe bhi bata dena...

Next question why are you blushing so much like Pandu??? Everytime he locks up a thread he goes😳...ab tujhe kya huwa hain???

Aur mujhe to yeh bhi samajh nahi aa raha hai ki Shady har thread me jaake kisi na kisi ko patthar kyon maar raha hai? aur uske upar se sharma raha hai! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: DAISYRABLE

Sharib was just rockinggggg yesterday πŸ‘

Hi ysiad, good morning !!!

tell me soemething..it is pretty hot in India right now??? Correct?? then how did those guys manage wearing those jackets (in the june 1st EMAET episode)??? poora roast ho gaya hoga..including that host!!!

Yaar humlog to -2degC mein bhi itna bhaari jacket nahin pahente..yaha...πŸ˜•

Edited by adi_0112 - 17 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_0112

Hi ysiad, good morning !!!

tell me soemething..it is pretty hot in India right now??? Correct?? then how did those guys manage wearing those jackets (in the june 1st EMAET episode)??? poora roast ho gaya hoga..including that host!!!

Yaar humlog to -2degC mein bhi itna bhaari jacket nahin pahente..yaha...πŸ˜•

Oh God, its really hot here in India.. its really sad seeing these kids wearing such heavy jackets in such extreme heat.. logo ko kya kya nahi karna padta!!! πŸ˜•

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayc1234

Oh God, its really hot here in India.. its really sad seeing these kids wearing such heavy jackets in such extreme heat.. logo ko kya kya nahi karna padta!!! πŸ˜•

Here we were such heavy outfits only when it goes  subzero!!!

at 10 deg C....it is like spring... and >15dec C is summerπŸ˜›

*Jaya* thumbnail
Adi - clear your inbox 😑 😑 😑
advil thumbnail

huh???

Originally posted by: jayc1234

Adi - clear your inbox 😑 😑 😑

*Jaya* thumbnail

Your messages are bouncing πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•