Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Witch πŸ€£ I like that Sami...A young,naughty witch! :P Stuti will kill us though but we can deal with that πŸ€£
How do we add the birthday element here though? Do we absolutely need to? The witch celebrates her bday in the story? πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
shareen thumbnail
Those are super cute sami πŸ€—
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya witch decides that she wants perfect bday and with her spells she comands the ccs to do her favourite biddingsπŸ˜†
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can I volunter? and also no CC convo it has to be something different. Could the colours me rainbow based or bluey purple? and make it all magical! Im on my phone right now because I am at the lobrary but yeah! also great grafics sami :D maybe we could structure it out ad if we are all talking? no wait thats like the convo thing! okay so what do we knoe for certain thats gonna go in the thread?
sami01 thumbnail
aww thanks ashifa if we build up our post around cute graphics na..it Will turn out to be better than convo thingee...its like they say Na picture is worth thousand words..so story telling of a witch's wish for perfect bday with graphics..kya khayaal hai
sami01 thumbnail

and this one if u guys can manage to remove white from it
shareen thumbnail
Sure Aashi..You can do the thread :D
Rainbow colors will be nice!..Yes instead of a CC convo thing, we'll write a story, like a narrative one where Stuti's a witch..a good witch  :P Some how she comes to IF land and notices that the people around are in distress or something..we give some funny examples..and then she makes things better with her magical powers?
And maybe in the end the people of IF land throw her a b'day party or something but we decide to hide her gifts and make her look from them.. :S
^^ just a rough suggestion :P

Wonderful graphics sami.. :D
Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bohot afha idea hai sami! also that is a very good idea! and we could make her feel all sad because people have forgotten her birthday?
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SALMAN KHAN? πŸ˜³ πŸ€’

anyways shahrukh stuff is a must in the first post! !!
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with the magical theme!..😎..