Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
         I think Jammy is right Kshreya.We all know what armaan was earlier and that is the precise reason they brought this topic up now - to show the difference of what Armaan was and now what he wants to become.He was a self confessed womaniser who is suddenly soul searching and not liking what he sees there.That in itself is a big change.... as they say 'If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit'
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

I think Jammy is right Kshreya.We all know what armaan was earlier and that is the precise reason they brought this topic up now - to show the difference of what Armaan was and now what he wants to become.He was a self confessed womaniser who is suddenly soul searching and not liking what he sees there.That in itself is a big change.... as they say 'If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit'

Agreed,

And maybe he is changing for good.

Jammy.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
             AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

For a few people pregnancy is sacred!! Bringing a life in the world is sacred. Thats why the amount of shock.

now, you are confusing me...

kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Methinks the pregnancy thing has no significance to anyone except Purab's diehard fans who are making a mountain of nothing. If it was imp they wud have even told us what was armaan's reaction etc etc. Only thing Raj did was say he gave lift to some female and later she was found pregnant. We know nothing abt her except that she was one of Armaan's one-night stands. Infact Raj said it so softly that 90% of the ppl did not even hear it. For all we know she was already pregnant. or maybe impregnated by someone else. She may have been a total slut who sleeps around w/ any man.
Coming to Purab's past I guess we must wait and watch to check if he is even capable of having a past.

Well everybody do have past whether it is a bitter one or a Sweet one.But one just can't stay with those past things????He or she has to move on making those past their strenght or totally forgetting about them.So as far as i am concern purab did say tht he doesn't care wht jassi had in her past so i guess Jassi has the same opion to him.For Arman uska presentka toh  koi ka thegan nahi hai uska past kya khas hoga???🀒

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_18

Please elobrate as to what is confusing you??

Jammy.

heyeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_18

me too!!!! one night stand is NOT pregnancy..when will ppl learn!
surnita thumbnail

Please elobrate as to what is confusing you??

Jammy.

HOw do you know she had the baby?  One in four pregnancies fail, she could have had an abortion. 

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

HOw do you know she had the baby?  One in four pregnancies fail, she could have had an abortion. 

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•I dont know how we got here.....but what was under discussion was the fact why the writers decided to share the pregnancy news with the viewers.....that the lady had/didnt have the baby is redundant.....

I think what jammy's view here is, is that such info does not sit well with the Indian sensibilities.....its one thing for a guy to be a flirt and completely another if this playing around has had consequences...because then u unwillingly dwell on more tricky issues such as abortion, legitamacy, ur duties etc....

Minnie I believe u r right....the writers are indeed trying to compare Armaan's past and present with this incident......however what I dont understand (and forgive me for repeating this) is why this particular newsπŸ˜•......Raj also mentioned other instances that showed that armaan's motives were never pure even if his actions were good.....that should have been enough to do the job.....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

What is in it to mis-understand, you chopped the character of a woman to save Armaan!! Nobody ever knew how the girl was for she was never shown, but we all know how Armaan suri was so then there was no need to point a finger at the girls character right. Maybe she was character less maybe she was not!! but you outright declared her as characterless.

Also if its not such a big deal that Armaan used to sleep with many girls then why defend him and in the process chop someone else character!!

About the big issue, well If you see it was not because of Armaan but because of the said pregnancy. For a few people pregnancy is sacred!! Bringing a life in the world is sacred. Thats why the amount of shock.

How can you be so sure, that no men like purab exist???  Is that a speculation or you have done your homework regarding this?

Also who ever said purab was/is an angel?? πŸ˜• Did he ever said that?? Did a purab fan on this site said that?? If yes then I here say that they are wrong, Purab is no angel, He is human, its just that he has better principals, then Armaan!!

Jammy.

oooooooooo! someone is really taking my 'liberated' posts to heart. funnily enuf the same person had no problem dissing Jassi cuz she agreed to meet Armaan without Purab's 'permission'.

in my view we know nothing abt this girl other than she was Armaan's one-night stand. so my make her a devi who was exploited by armaan?
Btw bringing a life to the world is a woman's descision and not that of the rest of the world.

regarding men like Purab..show me one..someone we all know(not a relative etc).

I made a mistake by calling Purab an angel. he's a devta!