MUJHE MAAF KARO PREETO-OS

LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Preeto was gone to Bj's house since she was pregnant,she felt lonely very often. Rajbeer was gone on a mission for 5 days. After he returned to Amritsar, he was assigned a important file that was due in 2 day. He was feeling grumpy about the mission and then he got grumpier after his assigned file. When he reached home to Preeto, she was gone. Now he was really mad. 

Preeto returned home and saw Rajbeer's car parked outside. This made her really happy. Preeto was not allowed to run because she was 3 months pregnant. She entered the house and went upstairs in their room to find Rajbeer. The door to their bedroom was open, Preeto saw that Rajbeer had changed into a black undershirt and sweats. He was working on a file, and then she walked behind him and then hugged him.
Preeto- i missed u
Rajbeer broke her embrace and continued his work. 
Preeto- kya hua
No response.
Preeto- Rajbeer meine pocha kya hua. 
Rajbeer- TUMHE DEKHIE NAHI DETA MEIN KAM KARAHA HON. 
Preeto- Rajbeer iss mein chillaneke kya zarorat thi. 
Rajbeer- TOH PHIR MEIN KYA KARO, EK TOH JAB MEIN MISSION SE GHAR AYA TOH PHIR TUM GHAR PE THI HI NAHI. 
Preeto got mad now- TOH PHIR MEIN PREGNANT HON, MUJHE BHAUT AKELA MAISUS HOTA ISKE BAARE MEIN SOCHA APNE. 
Rajbeer just realized what happened. Preeto exited the room, slamming the door behind her. Rajbeer followed Preeto- Preeto suno. 
Preeto ignored him and stormed all the way downstairs. 
Rajbeer- Preeto mein tumse baat kar raha hon. Listen to me good damit. 
Preeto still ignored him, Rajbeer had had enough. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. Preeto looked up in his eyes, and then started to loosen his grip on her waist. Preeto- Rajbeer mujhe jaane do. 
Rajbeer- pehle mujhse baat karo. 
Preeto- let me go.
Rajbeer- talk to me
Preeto- I SAID LET ME GO RAJBEER SINGH
Rajbeer- itna jussa bache key liye thek nahi hai. 
Preeto still struggled to get away from him. Rajbeer pulled up her chin and saw that she was crying. Rajbeer- im sorry Preeto. Mein bhaut boora hon tumpe chellana nahi kaheye tha. 
Preeto was still crying- mein kaha mujhe jaane dijia.
Rajbeer- im sorry Preeto please mujhemaaf karo. Please maaf karo. 
Preeto (crying)- nahi, mujhe jaane do. Let me go. 
Rajbeer wiped her tears- please Preeto.
Preeto- jab apka man hua tab chelladiya jab man hua tab keh diya Preeto I love u jab man kiya tab
Rajbeer didn't let her say more by kissing her on the lips. Rajbeer still had his hands surronding her waist. Preeto started hitting Rajbeer on his chest with her hand and started walking backwards. Rajbeer walked towards her still kissing her. Suddenly Rajbeer had Preeto pinned against a wall. Preeto was still hitting Rajbeer on the chest. Rajbeer's hand were now removed from her waist and stopped Preeto's delicate hands from hitting him. Now he wasn't just kissing her to stop her from talking, but also because his love for her made him drunk. Preeto stopped trying to hit him and then started loosing her anger. They were now kissing each other. They broke their kiss because they needed to breathe. Tears formed in Preeto's eyes again and Rajbeer wiped them again. Rajbeer held her face- Mrs. Manpreet Rajbeer Singh please mujhe maaf karo. 
Preeto simply smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back, then carried her upstairs and they made love. Preeto knew that everytime Rajbeer wanted to make love with her, she was going to loose her clothes. She had been use to Rajbeer's stubborness. But still sometimes, she would be happy with him, sometimes angry. But she still loved him. Rajbeer, well he loved Preeto more than anything in the world. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😳😳 Aww made me blush

Loved it...I like this kinda light weight short stories so loved reading it

Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww Rajpreet are very romantic ...loved it
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Blush Blush...tooo romantic Rajpreet...☺️ ☺️
Grt Job Sana...Loved It...👏👏
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Awesome Sana.  I love  your romantic scenes of Rajpreet. Even I am blushing.  You are too good.  Keep it up.
LoveSana thumbnail
How noticed that only girls keep the forum activated the boys dont care.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha Sana ...Looks like Boys moved on and we gals are still hoping to keep rajpreet's memories alive :))

LoveSana thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rajpreet bedroom...
Rajbeer was nuzzling Preeto's neck, Preeto's eyes were shut tightly and her hands and running through Rajbeer's hair. Rajbeer starts kissing her lips, Preeto's hands are now gripping the bed sheet. The phone starts ringing and Preeto tells Rajbeer- Rajbeer phone bhaaj raha hai. 
Rajbeer- toh kya karo.
Preeto- Rajbeer plz mujhe jaane do. 
Rajbeer- tum pregnant ho mein tumhe nahi jaane donga. 
Preeto- pregnant hon bimar nahi
Rajbeer whines- phir bhi yaha rahona
Preeto gets angry at him. Rajbeer- thik hai thik hai.
Preeto gets up and by then the phone stops ringing. Rajbeer sits up- ab toh phone bhi nahi bhaaj raha toh yaha ao. (He pulls her in the bed again)
Preeto denies and gets up again. Rajbeer's mind- lajta hai abhi tak jusa hai. 
Preeto is about to go when Rajbeer gets up and pulls her back against his chest by putting his hand on her stomach. Rajbeer nuzzles her hair- abhi tak jusa ho
Preeto- ha
Rajbeer- im sorry maafi toh mangi meine.
Preeto goes out of the room and she starts making dinner. Rajbeer comes to her still in his undershirt. Rajbeer hugs her- im sorry plz maaf karo na. 
Preeto doesnt reply. Rajbeer- i know mujhe chilana nahi chahiye tha. Lekin tum bhi ek fact samhaj lo bhaut acche se...
Preeto- kya
Rajbeer- key tumhari shaadi ek isse fauji se hua hai jo tumhe bhaut pyaar karta hai. 
Preeto smiles... Rajbeer- mein tumhara jusa, chilana, nafrat, pyaar sab shey sakta hon lekin tumhari kamoshi nahi
Preeto- accha
Rajbeer- hmmm
Preeto- aur apko patta hai key ap kitne  zidi ho. 
Rajbeer- keyse bhol sakta hon, tum mujhe ros sunati hon. 
Preeto laughs, Rajbeer- bas isse hi muskorati raho, bhaut acchi lajti ho. 
Preeto is done making dinner and turns the stove off. She turns to Rajbeer. Her hands are on his chest- achha. Toh thank u for the compliment. 
Rajbeer presses his  forehead against hers and his hands surround her- my pleasure. 
They smiles. Rajbeer- tum kaha itni heavy ho. 
Preeto- excuse me
Rajbeer bent down and lifted Preeto up and kissed her lips. Preeto wanted to tell him to stop put she couldnt since Rajbeer was playing with her tongue and biting her lips. Rajbeer lifted Preeto all the way to the guestroom that was downstairs. Preeto finally managed to say- Rajbeer
Rajbeer closed her mouth again and then spun her around. Finally Rajbeer let go of her mouth- tumhe ek aur chise jaan leyni chahiye. 
They fell on the bed. Preeto- kya
Rajbeer- yahi key tumhara Rajbeer tumse bhaut pyaar karta hai. 
Preeto smiled and then wrapped her hands around his neck- woh toh mujhe patta hai
Rajbeer- accha toh ab jo love sessions mein do dino tak miss kiye woh fill in karey. 
Preeto- thik hai.  
Rajbeer- just what i luv to hear. 
He removed her dupatta and then the dupatta was on top of Rajpreet as Rajbeer kissed Preeto's body.
xxAneesahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what a love story im impressed😃