Written Update 3rd May 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indu's friends says to indu that now they have to show sanchi what they can do...but indu says he will do that in right time. Indu's friends feels bad when indu is going away...indu asks what's the matter...they say that it is very lonely to live without him...and moreover they hhv no money. Indu's friends move into Sadanand's house. Indu says to sadanand that his friends will live in the same house along with him.

Roop findsout that sobha has stolen the property papers. Roop blackmails Shobha for stealing Saanchi's property papers and giving it to Radha. Sobha conviences roop not to say it to anybody...roop  says she will not say about it...only if sobha talks to indu's mother about her and indu's marriage. Sobha agrees to it..but roop tells Saanchi about it...and takes a promise from sanchi not to tell about it to anybody. Abhimanyu learns about the fake panditji Saanchi had lied to prevent her marriage to Indu. He proposes to Saanchi but she rejects him. Radha and Sadanand plot to get rid of Indu's friends.

Precap : Indu beats abhimanyu...abhimanyu says the truth that sanchi has fooled him..by bringing a fake panditji

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ps_ilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ramya. Looking forward to seeing the episode todaty. LOL - Kudos to Indu for bringing his friends along :) NOw Tiwaris can focus their negative energy somewhere else as well.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Ramya...I can't wait to watch the episode. I am at work right now...arrrgghhh
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the best part of today's episode was the reply that sanchi gave back to abhimanyu... the reply was firm and yet shrewd... abhimanyu does everything on the sly, yet sanchi has understood him very well...

actually, sanchi seems to be quite good at understanding the guys around her... 
she never liked abhimanyu though he always puts on a facade of acting good and being a well-wisher

she never trusted prabhal even though he acted decent & was a charmer... she always thought he was more dangerous than indu 

and she actually behaved all right with indu, despite his weird antics and obsessive behaviour right from the beginning (she showed probably a little more trust towards him than the other two) 
obviously, all this till the classroom-finger cutting episodes of course!!! Sadly, since then she refuses to see Indu's good side too 😭

Edited by lashy - 12 years ago
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Today's epi was good. I liked how the pundit issue has come to the forefront again. Indu as I thought refused to let his friends hurt Sanchi, although he did say he was going to bide his time in taking his revenge.
With the fake pundit matter being resolved does that mean he will marry Sanchi for revenge and make her life hell?! Gosh maybe he means to take her most precious dream i.e. studying to gain a good career away from her! Once he marries her, he might force to quit her studies, and do serva for his mother and the Tiwaris! Ouch that would be revenge, forcing Sanchi to live like a maid in her own home! I really hope that doesn't happen, even if they do get married I hope Sanchi, manages to turn the tables on Indu and forces him to make sure that she does continue to study.

Rolf I actually liked creepy mannu today, the end scene of him crying in the street was just freaking hilarious. Especially the part where he was giving the man the choco for his kids! Plus the bit where he yelled at the gathering crowd if they had ever seen a grown man cry before! Oh creepy mannu, I wish you could fall in love with mahak, you a smirky would make a great Jodi. Creepy and smirky, come on everyone who's with me in wanting them as a Jodi?

Again great pace CV's, plus the track is moving maybe not as smoothly as I would like it to, but nevertheless it is moving. Can't wait to see the mathur family's reaction to Indu's boys living in their house too!

Edited by suki11 - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the detailed update!!!!!😃
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Ramya👏
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago