Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu in Serbia (Europa)

MalaNevesta thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, people! 😊

I watch this show already a year in my country. People watch the show and in other countries such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro. Late last year, this series had the highest ratings! It's watch people from teens to grandmother.

At our previously released six episodes a day, and now 3-4 episodes! You can see on wikipedia, our name this show is Mala Nevesta (on the english Child Bride).

At our serial late compared to you our a lot. At us will only now when Anandi will be kidnapped by Het Singh. I read written update and watch the latest episodes every day on the internet and I love it!
Greetings from Serbia! 😊
Edited by MalaNevesta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

earth1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi greetings from india.
i am surprised it is watche din serbia.

it would be good to know what people think about the story and the lead anandi in serbia.

very happy to interact with you ... keep posting.

Edited by vasu.avantika - 11 years ago
tijara thumbnail
😊😊😊Ja sam iz Kraljeva.Odakle si ti? Edited by tijara - 11 years ago
shashalover thumbnail
Hi!i am from montenegro :)Balika Vadhu have a lot of fans hear :)
SinSin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vasu.avantika

hi greetings from india.

i am surprised it is watche din serbia.

it would be good to know what people think about the story and the lead anandi in serbia.

very happy to interact with you ... keep posting.

Hi, I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina where Balika Vadhu drow the big attention.  I have joinde to India forum to follow latest events in BV.

So far I could understand Dadissa's intention to protect Anandi once and for ever from Jagdish interferinig in her life.  Who knows about all actions against Jagdish that Singh damily will do. Providing properti share to Jagdish looks as wrong message to audiance, but for the Anandi's sake it could be a good desision. I beleive that shameless copuple such as Gauri and Jagaidsh are could come for the more money despite fact that have been paid ...

I would like to emphesise that similar stories we have all over the wolrd. Evene in our region we have big novelas in which is described child merage ... base store line of BV is not only about child merages, it is also about woman's right, problems in family hirarhy influenced by the increased development ...etc.  And once again similar situation is noticable all ober the world.
earth1978 thumbnail
hi and welcoms sin sin.

child marriage is very rare in india now. once upon a time it used to be very common.

but of course there are cases of husband leaving wife for another woman.

actually right now in this show there is a big loophole.
becuase in hindu marriage act a man can have only one legal wife. and even though child marriage is now illegal ... in jagiya and anandi case it was duely legalised since none of them had filed for separation or annulment within 5 years of attaining adulthood at age 18.

so actually jagiya and gauri marriage is all illegal and jagiya is in no position to bargain. i dont know why they r showing like that and makers shud not show this.

they sh instead show jagiya being arrested for bigamy which is illegal and a crime in india.
SinSin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vasu.avantika

hi and welcoms sin sin.

child marriage is very rare in india now. once upon a time it used to be very common.

but of course there are cases of husband leaving wife for another woman.

actually right now in this show there is a big loophole.
becuase in hindu marriage act a man can have only one legal wife. and even though child marriage is now illegal ... in jagiya and anandi case it was duely legalised since none of them had filed for separation or annulment within 5 years of attaining adulthood at age 18.

so actually jagiya and gauri marriage is all illegal and jagiya is in no position to bargain. i dont know why they r showing like that and makers shud not show this.

they sh instead show jagiya being arrested for bigamy which is illegal and a crime in india.

Vasu thank you for respond. I learned about India's history and past habits where child merage was mention as something what is very rare in nowadays and if/when it happens it belong to rural areas where changes are slow.

I am aware that Jagdish is in illigal merage with Gauri and that thay break a low rules and from that point it should be easy that Anandi sues him and send him to jail. But when we take in account charcater of Jagadish and his so called wife Gaury if they have been arested due to missued of merage they will make mess in Anandi's future life and not only for Anandi they will mess lifes ingh family member.

What is interesting for me is that the BV story is interesting for people with diferent culture, languages and habits...

I hope that storyline writers will make Anandi to have nice and happy future (no meter as a meried or single) in which she will gain more education and position in the sociaty.

earth1978 thumbnail
for my own pleasure i want to ee these two thugs punished. i want balika vadhu to set an example for cheating husbands and their mistresses.

it is indeed gr8 to know balika vadhu i like dinur country.
milumee thumbnail
Hi there neighbours from Balkans, as well as friends from India. If it wasn't from this forum, I would've stopped watching BV the moment G J started tormenting everyone. Then i decided to read here instead of watching and going mad over their behaviour ðŸ˜†  Luckily Hindi is not completely unknown to me, since one of my dearest friends for past several years is Indian and she does her best to teach me the language. Also the culture is familiar because I am in love with India for many many years now and, hopefully, soon enough I will make my wish come true and come there for a visit ðŸ˜ƒ Today's episode is on air as we speak, I can hear my mom cursing J-G for whatever they are doing right now ðŸ˜†