jasleen is just awesome

kripawgr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

well i have to say this but

jasleen is just too good

she has just joined on march 6th and within no time she is 1600+posts

way to go dear .

well i just felt everyone should know that she is the quickest newbie to senior member to goldie

congrats and keep up the good work😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

awwwwwwwwww....thanx soo much giri...that wuz really sweet!😛

🤗Thanksssssssss!!!😃

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
allright i decided not to post for a while but this is the last one for my
dear dear jasleen

U r the best my lil evil one. verry sweet, humble and my sweetest devil.

Love u

allright back into hiberation now!!!!!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Hey jelly belly. My SWEETEST sis! You rock girl. You are even more  talkative than me! WOW, in just a short time we are sooo close to each other. I admire you a lot and want to be just like my sweet jelly belly. Thanks for being the most rocking member of I-F and most important, my jelly belly. Take care, sis!

Rabzy😉

fingirl thumbnail
She is a real sweetheart..its a pleasure to have u here jasleen..
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

oh mannnnnnnnn,,,this is sooooo sweet!

thanx soo much sai...u came specially to post for me...awww🤗....hope u do really well on ur exams!...i know u will cuz ur really smart!

rabzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤗...i dont think i'm as talkative as u😆...j/k..ur really cute...and u wanna be like meeeeeeeeeee????...and here i wanna be like u --> cute, sweet, and funny!😛

thanx soo much fingirl and sukh...u guys are great🤗!...i dont know you both really well..but wud love to!...hope we can become good freinds!😛

i wanna cry cuz everyonez soo sweet(😭-->these are khushi ke aansoo) and thanx again giri!😛

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jelly very good going girl!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up😊

Waise tumhara raaz kya hai post banane ka😉. Whats the secret of ur energy...ooops...posts😆😆

PreityGirl thumbnail

Yes Jad Di! Thanks for joining our IF Parivaar and being a great friend and Didi! You r very, sweet, kind, friendly, and A SHINING STAR FOR ALL OF US🤗 ! Congratz on soooo many posts! Keep it up and take care di! 😊

Love,

Arushi

Edited by PreityGirl - 19 years ago
*Anjali* thumbnail
I noticed this too 😊  Jasleen has posted a lot within a month and a half and the best part is that her posts are all EXCELLENT!! 👏 (on both IF and IF.in) Keep it up girl!! 👏  Love reading your posts! 😊
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jelly_1984

rabzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤗...i dont think i'm as talkative as u😆...j/k..ur really cute...and u wanna be like meeeeeeeeeee????...and here i wanna be like u --> cute, sweet, and funny!😛

Jelly Belly you are simply GREAT! 😃