Suggestion regarding posts

fingirl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey Guys,

First and foremost, this is not meant to offend anyone. I have been looking at the posts made after updates of serials and i noticed that everyone just says thanks and signs off. Sometimes we don't have comments and so that's fine. Other times I do wish everyone would give their thoughts on what's going on in the serial.

Hey guys this is not to offend anyone or to say that we are doing anything wrong..just a suggestion to make the forum even more interesting πŸ˜ƒ ..if i did offend anyone I am sorry..i am not here critic anyone's post 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail

it is an awesome suggestion .appreciate it

i really liked that ya pointed out that and u never offend anyone oif ya say fact .

good one we will remember that and thanks😊

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx for pointing that out Fingirl!πŸ˜›

I know I tend to do that😳 and so do a lot of other members...but I'll definately keep this in mind for the next time. And you have not offended anyone. Infact, you've done a good think by letting us know where we were wrong. Thanx.😊

Take Care,

Jasleen

fingirl thumbnail
Thanks guys i really appreciate the support πŸ˜ƒ
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jelly_1984

Thanx for pointing that out Fingirl!πŸ˜›

I know I tend to do that😳 and so do a lot of other members...but I'll definately keep this in mind for the next time. And you have not offended anyone. Infact, you've done a good think by letting us know where we were wrong. Thanx.😊

Take Care,

Jasleen

I was going to say the SAME!!!😑   πŸ˜†

Awesome suggestion fin girl. I will keep in mind next time

*Anjali* thumbnail
hi fingirl,

No offense taken at all 😊  You bring up a very valid point.  It is our wish that we have great discussions about the shows and posts just saying "thanks" are too boring and defeats the purpose of having great discussions.

Thanks for bringing it up and we'll all try our level best to adhere to this.

Cheers,

Anjali 😊
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukh

me too.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

me three....πŸ˜‰

FINGIRL, how dare, thats really offensive...

πŸ˜‰HA HA HA gottcha... im just kidding girl...  i think ur sugge... is owsome... usually i put thank u n move, but now on i'll remember... 

❀️❀️❀️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❀️❀️❀️

Edited by KhoobsuratKhusi - 19 years ago

Well this thanks is mainly to increase the number of posts. How about if we do not increase the post count for such posts ?

Cheers,
Vijay

* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
really good idea keep on bringing good ideas